Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,004

    2009.03.12 Nancy Grace

    It's on


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,294
    She's finally talking about Haleigh.

    Area searched hasn't been searched before and was not the result of a tip.

    Art Harris reporting. Saying searchers were looking for something that might have been thrown out of a car. Also mentioned the door being removed from the house. Small family wedding today. Mentions custody fight between CS and RC. CS wants her children back, has hired lawyer to examine records, court transcripts, reopen custody hearing she doesn't feel was fair to the mother.

    More about the wedding from another reporter. Honeymoon in NY.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,294
    Now to why take the door now? Expert saying the door should've been taken a long time ago.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,294
    Nancy talking on phone with CS lawyer. Just got into town and attended a candlelight vigil for Haleigh, has a candle that she'll keep forever. Two emergencies: Haleigh needs to be found, and has credible evidence that Jr. is at risk with regard to being with RC/MC.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,528
    The psychologist (with the blond hair) on NG said that it's "reprehensible" that CS is doing this (custody fight) now.
    Everything stated in my posts are my opinion, and my opinion only
    In a sense, the Internet is the largest mob ever assembled. It sometimes transforms otherwise inhibited people into unrestrained, faceless "conduits for emotion."


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,963
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeKer View Post
    The psychologist (with the blond hair) on NG said that it's "reprehensible" that CS is doing this (custody fight) now.
    Wow!! Bethany Marshall is in need of a psychologist herself. What does she think of Ron getting married now? That's not reprehensible??

    I do wonder about them taking the door for evidence, and why now? Seems very strange that they would wait a month, unless they have new information, and I can't imagine what that would be.


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TxLady2 For This Useful Post:


  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    She's finally talking about Haleigh.

    Area searched hasn't been searched before and was not the result of a tip.

    Art Harris reporting. Saying searchers were looking for something that might have been thrown out of a car. Also mentioned the door being removed from the house. Small family wedding today. Mentions custody fight between CS and RC. CS wants her children back, has hired lawyer to examine records, court transcripts, reopen custody hearing she doesn't feel was fair to the mother.

    More about the wedding from another reporter. Honeymoon in NY.
    I wonder if it has something to do with what TN reported as "missing"?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.


  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Around here somewhere
    Posts
    12,694
    Woah, wait a minute...Ron wouldn't leave the tent, because he needed to be close to the last place he saw Haleigh...but he's going to NY for the honeymoon? Alrighty then.
    I'll go dish up that crow now, I'm gonna be eating some soon, I think.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.


  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    I do wonder about them taking the door for evidence, and why now? Seems very strange that they would wait a month, unless they have new information, and I can't imagine what that would be.

    I was wondering about that myself; perhaps they are going to find that it contains ONLY Misti and Ron's prints. No mysterious kidnapper's prints anywhere to be found. And that would put a huge hole in their story.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 03-12-2009 at 09:42 PM. Reason: fix quote link back


  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Beautiful VA
    Posts
    344
    LE taking the back door after all this time is strange to say the least. I would have thought they would have taken that door the very first day Haleigh was reported missing, considering they were thinking the perp took her out that very door. I'm sure LE dusted the door for any and all prints on scene, so what other clue could the door hold that would require it's remove for further examination?


  12. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Beautiful VA
    Posts
    344
    Ok, about the door...did they take the screen door or the solid door with the dead bolt lock on it?...Is it possible that because there was no obvious break in evidence, that the key hole on the outside will be able to show if a key was recently used to gain entrance? The only way to get into a dead bolt locked door is to either kick it in destroying it, or with a key. Ron stated they never used the back door, so there would be no need to insert a key to enter into the MH...Will the inside of that lock show fresh key scrapping?


  13. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In a bubble.
    Posts
    2,258
    I am sure LE has already printed the doors so I don't know why it would be seized.

    Ron and Misty were apparently thinking of getting married anyway according to Lisa Croslin, who was asking them to wait until Misty was 18. So, they pushed up the wedding to today and Misty's parents signed their approval/permission.

    Even if the wedding was to thwart Crystal's attempt to take Jr. from Ron, so what? They were getting married anyway and who wouldn't rush the plans if it meant keeping custody of one's child? I can't see a better reason to marry quickly than to retain custody of my child. Crystal of course, can not do this as her 'fiance'" is still married to someone else.

    And, they aren't the first people to get an all-expense paid trip to NY to appear on a talk show after a personal tragedy. So, if you want to call this trip a Honeymoon - fine but I think the trip would have been offered, marriage or not.

    Isn't the point to keep the story alive? Isn't this what we all want - to keep Haleigh in the news? Well, with no information coming from LE, no searches, no tips, no clues, this may be the only way to keep her plight in the media's sight.

    I still think that Ron and Misty are innocent people and wish everyone would stop picking them apart.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to DotsEyes For This Useful Post:


  15. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,339
    Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    Wow!! Bethany Marshall is in need of a psychologist herself. What does she think of Ron getting married now? That's not reprehensible??

    I do wonder about them taking the door for evidence, and why now? Seems very strange that they would wait a month, unless they have new information, and I can't imagine what that would be.
    I lost what little respect I had for her at that moment.


  16. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,339
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Woah, wait a minute...Ron wouldn't leave the tent, because he needed to be close to the last place he saw Haleigh...but he's going to NY for the honeymoon? Alrighty then.
    I'll go dish up that crow now, I'm gonna be eating some soon, I think.

    Don't worry, we all get our chance at some point.


  17. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    VA, USA
    Posts
    850
    through logical deduction we can say that LE did NOT take the screen door for:

    *prints (they already lifted prints and the doors been cleaned).
    *to show how it slammed shut (the entire door frame would have been taken for this).
    *trace evidence such as dna (evidence would have been extracted & tested while in police custody)

    which leaves:

    *prints of someone who has recently been there and used that door (someone they didn't have enough evidence to subpoena or get a court order for?)
    *the door itself is evidence, such as scrapings or marks showing that a brick had been used many times to hold it open.

    If anyone can think of more, please add to the list.


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009.03.09 - Nancy Grace
    By Leila in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 08:47 AM
  2. 2009.03.02 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 10:25 AM
  3. 2009.02.24 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 09:58 AM
  4. 2009.02.23 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 09:17 AM
  5. 2009.02.20 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 10:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •