NY - Howard k stern rx charges

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Howard K Stern turned himself in for RX charges/ ANSmith

Charged with getting prescription medication for Anna Nicole Smith illegally.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/12/howard-k-stern-turns-himself-in/

Sounds like Dr. Sandeep Kapur (sp) and Kristine Erosevich (sp) were indicated as well.
Wonderful news!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I've been waiting over two years for this and thankfully these two 'doctors' are off the street.

From the article ~
Stern and Dr. Sandeep Kapoor and Khristine Eroshevich are being charged with a total of 8 felonies.

According to the L.A. County D.A. the conspiracy counts allege the 3 defendants conspired to funish controlled substances to Smith from between July, 2004 and January 2007.

FYI for interested members, we are talking about this in the parking lot as well.

This is very good news. It's too bad that Anna had people like this in her life that wouldn't say no to her, and in turn, caused her death. RIP Anna.

How sad all around. So he contributed to her death, why are there no charges for murder at some level? As messed up as she was, I miss her being a part of the celeb atmosphere. Wish she had a chance to live for her baby girl.

At least he's (Stern) not the father of her daughter, that little girl has great hope for her future.

How sad all around. So he contributed to her death, why are there no charges for murder at some level? As messed up as she was, I miss her being a part of the celeb atmosphere. Wish she had a chance to live for her baby girl.

At least he's (Stern) not the father of her daughter, that little girl has great hope for her future.

I recall some talk...way back, 2006...that if they could prove the drugs were obtained illegally, and those illegally furnished drugs caused Annas death...they then could be held responsible for the death.

Anyone recall such talk? Does it seem legally possible?

It's about darn time! Hopefully charges for contributing to Anna's death are not far behind...and then I hope he loses control of her money or any of her assets. Is he still living in the Bahamas? He said he'd never leave.

It's about darn time! Hopefully charges for contributing to Anna's death are not far behind...and then I hope he loses control of her money or any of her assets. Is he still living in the Bahamas? He said he'd never leave.

He said lots of things that were not TRUE! :rolleyes: Even under oath!

I believe he's been back in LA for quite some time now!

He gave himself up in CA.
It took long enough for this to happen!
Maybe Justice after all for her and sons death!
What a mess that all was back then...........
Will He will be disbarred also???
Dr's loose license?
:behindbar

He said lots of things that were not TRUE! :rolleyes: Even under oath!

I believe he's been back in LA for quite some time now!

Yup. I think Howard must have coached Casey Anthony in the art of lying...along with Art Harris. If charges are ever brought against Art, I can die a happy camper.

Yup. I think Howard must have coached Casey Anthony in the art of lying...along with Art Harris. If charges are ever brought against Art, I can die a happy camper.

Who can EVER forget his "I'm the father" on LK! :rolleyes:

Nobody on the planet could or did believe him..Except for Art Harris! Bet he believes KC too! :bang:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b104235_howard_k_stern_anna_nicole_docs_charged.html

"These individuals repeatedly and excessively furnished thousands of prescription pills to Anna Nicole Smith, often for no legitimate medical purpose," California Attorney General Jerry Brown said in a statement. "There is ample evidence that Doctor Eroshevich and Doctor Kapoor violated their ethical obligations as physicians, while Mr. Stern funneled highly addictive drugs to Ms. Smith."

~~~~~~
Last month, Stern told E! News he did not try to procure drugs for Smith from Kapoor.

"Dr. Kapoor never prescribed medications for Anna Nicole in my name and that is what the medical board will find out," he said.
~~~~~~

All 11 medications found in the Florida hotel room where Smith died were prescribed by Eroshevich, eight in Stern's name, two to someone named Alex Katz and one to Eroshevich herself.

~~~~~

Who can EVER forget his "I'm the father" on LK! :rolleyes:

Nobody on the planet could or did believe him..Except for Art Harris! Bet he believes KC too! :bang:

I think Howard's best attempt at lying was when he claimed Anna was not drugged during the clown video: "I've seen her more impaired than that."

I think Howard's best attempt at lying was when he claimed Anna was not drugged during the clown video: "I've seen her more impaired than that."

I thought he claimed that was her "ACTING" like she often did? :confused:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b104235_howard_k_stern_anna_nicole_docs_charged.html

"Dr. Kapoor never prescribed medications for Anna Nicole in my name and that is what the medical board will find out," he said.
~~~~~~

All 11 medications found in the Florida hotel room where Smith died were prescribed by Eroshevich, eight in Stern's name, two to someone named Alex Katz and one to Eroshevich herself.

~~~~~

snipped

He is so BUSTED!!

Did he really think he could get away with it? :crazy:

Thank Heavens this little drug ring is being held accountable. I had no idea they were still addressing the issue. I mean it was so obvious and all.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back