1138 users online (101 members and 1037 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Scott Peterson vs. KC - Which case has/had more evidence in favor of the prosecution?

Voters
713. You may not vote on this poll
  • Casey Anthony

642 90.04%
  • Scott Peterson

71 9.96%

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Wasn't there a lot of blood in the Peterson home that had been cleaned up but still indicated a large amount, not just something from a minor injury?

Okay, as I'm googling I'm not finding anything about blood, so maybe not...
    Last edited by BuzzieCat; 07-05-2011 at 12:48 PM.
    If there is anything worse than the sandwiches, it is the sausages which sit next to them. Joyless tubes, full of gristle, floating in a sea of something hot and sad, stuck with a plastic pin in the shape of a chef’s hat: A memorial, one feels, for some chef who hated the world, and died, forgotten and alone among his cats on a back stair in Stepney. – Douglas Adams

Don't hang me please The biggest differnce I see between the two cases is the way the two DA offices prsented the cases. In the Peterson case I had no doubt I knew where he was headed to spend his time for ever. In this case. I still think Casey is going to get Life in prison I do not see the Death peanlty here. It was not proven beyond resonable doubt IMHO.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    Don't hang me please The biggest differnce I see between the two cases is the way the two DA offices prsented the cases. In the Peterson case I had no doubt I knew where he was headed to spend his time for ever. In this case. I still think Casey is going to get Life in prison I do not see the Death peanlty here. It was not proven beyond resonable doubt IMHO.
    Do you mean Jodi??? Casey and her both deserve the Death Penalty, but right now only Jodi will get it...
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Do you mean Jodi??? Casey and her both deserve the Death Penalty, but right now only Jodi will get it...
    no-- she means KC... this thread is in the caylee forum... it's from 2009...

*** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

Why does this thread keeping popping up like a new posting when there is none?

maybe because someone voted in the poll?
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

I've always been convinced if Casey had been a man, she'd be rotting in jail right now.

Hm. Kind of surprised by the overwhelming votes toward Casey. However, I think the reason Casey got off was because of the verdict they were going for, had they went with negligence, or 2nd degree she'd probably be in jail.

I've read a lot about both cases, but way more on the Peterson case, and yes, the physical evidence is lacking, but for me, the guilty verdict had never been more obvious with such a slim amount of actual evidence. There's no question in my mind that Scott deliberately and thoroughly murdered his wife and unborn child: the phone calls to Amber Frey, the behavior (or lack thereof), driving up to the pier everyday, disguising himself, attempting to flee to Mexico, saying his wife had died just a week or two before she actually did. He said he went fishing, where his wife's body was found, and there was those pliers with Laci's hair as well. In terms of digging your grave Scott did that far more than Casey. Scott probably thought he was smart enough to get away with the crime, through meticulous planning and covering up, it was his own stupidity that got him convicted.

Again, they're both guilty, but I think there's a reason why Casey is free and Scott isn't.
    #11forJacob... Leave the porch light on.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15