NH - Child killer Raymond Guay Jr. freed

soyesterday

Reaction score
This creepy guy is out out of prison and free i guess....
WHY???? HOW MANY KIDS have to be hurt or even die because these sex offenders/murderers are allowed to be freed????
It makes me sooooo angry! I don't even know what else to say!!!!

http://www.wmur.com/news/18916876/detail.html

Your link would not open for me???
Might be computer.......having alittle trouble lately.
I am so sick of bleeding heart judges and people who think these
guys can be helped...........
They are monsters!
It's hard to believe that these creeps have more rights than their VICTIMS!!!

On the news tonight, they showed this woman talking about the schools being notified and stuff.
They were like "we don't want to scare the kids or anything...but just be on alert..." etc....
ON ALERT????
That's enough?
I mean how many parents will STILL let their kids walk to school?
Probably alot of them unfortunately...:(
Being "alert" isn't always possible...especially if you're not there the whole time...
It only takes a short time for a child to be snatched up :(
It makes me sick...
Why should he EVER be allowed to be free???
He took a child's life....why is he allowed to live free????

Davis said she hopes watchfulness will be enough, but she's terrified Guay will slip through the cracks.
"I have a feeling in my heart he's going to do something as soon as he gets out, and that would be the end of it, but I hope it isn't at the expense of another child or another set of parents to have to go through this," she said.

http://www.wmur.com/news/17409643/detail.html

Your link would not open for me???
Might be computer.......having alittle trouble lately.
I am so sick of bleeding heart judges and people who think these
guys can be helped...........
They are monsters!
It's hard to believe that these creeps have more rights than their VICTIMS!!!

Oh no...it works for me...i just tried it...
i hope it's not the link :(

I'm sorry everyone if the links don't work...
they work fine for me...?? :(

The link works fine for me and I am completely sickened reading that. We are allowing our children, our FUTURE PRESIDENTS to be around sick foul people like this man and wonder what is wrong with the world today? I can't believe he is out of prison.

Not only did this b*stard kill the little boy but he was also held longer in prison than his original sentence for assault with intent to kill. Yeah, this is a guy I want out roaming the streets (not!).

Maybe if the judge knew he was going to be living in his neighborhood he might have found a way to keep him in prison.

What a frikkin sicko!! I cant believe it. So instead of keeping kids safe we should be on alert. Its a sad world where they know you should be on alert and wont do a damn thing about it.

I am sooooooo jaded when it comes to our prison and judicial system, right now. Cases like this tick me off... this child killer should have never been allowed out to see the light of day.

I knew you guys would be just as angry as me!
This is sick!!!! :(

This link has a wonderful photo of a painting of the victim. There's also a detailed account of this monster's crime against this child. FWIW, at the time he kidnapped and murdered this child, he was on parole for another 'attempted murder' charge committed when he was 15. The guy didn't change in the 10 years from his first to second crime, that he was caught for. Why should they believe he's changed now?

This is TOTALLY disturbing! :(

fran

http://www.stpns.net/view_article.html?articleId=109510810965353910165

....................snip..................

MILFORD, New Hampshire (STPNS) -- Thirty-five years have passed since the nearly naked body of Charlotte Davis' 12-year-old son was found under the snow in a remote woodland in Hollis, a .22 caliber bullet lodged in his brain.

Under the federal probation system, an inmate can only serve 85 percent of his sentence, and then must be released under supervision for three years, said Tarr.
........................................................................................................

An inmate CAN ONLY SERVE 85% of their sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now doesn't that take the cake. Why CAN'T they serve their whole sentence??? What is the purpose of handing down a sentence of a certain length if the inmate CAN'T SERVE the whole darn thing.

Why is it that the judicial system says one thing but really means another? Them and their good behavior...give me a break. Preditors are usually good in prison because there are no kids in prison for them to molest or rape and murder. It is like when they say so and so got life in prison. It doesn't REALLY MEAN life in prison unless they say life without the possiblity of parole yet a lot of people don't know that. It just ticks me off.

Preditors should never get out of prison. If there aren't enough prisons to hold them then build more. Why not waste taxpayers money on something worthwhile instead of something that we don't really need or that the government is paying 20 times what they should pay for something. Government wastes more money then we could ever imagine. Let's put that money to something worthwhile like keeping our children safe.

This system is so screwed up it would take years to overhaul it so it is even half way decent. In the meantime our children will pay the price and so will other victims.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back