Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In a bubble.
    Posts
    2,258

    Associated Jennings residents.

    These people are mentioned in articles and the main thread, I am going to list them all here so new information can be added more easily.

    Sheriff Ricky Edwards. "It was a cold case when we got it, the body had been there 3-4 days." (Groan - mine.) Working with Serial Killer Task Force. Has not made any determination of "serial" murders yet, because the cause of death is not known in all deaths. Thinks they may be connected.

    Det. Warren Gary. Jefferson Davis Parish. Heading the murder investigations. Bought truck from Connie Siler for $9K, when she was released from jail on bad check charges. Sold truck to ex-wife of La. State Trooper for $16,500 in Lake Charles, LA. Tip about truck possibly being involved in murder(s) came in after sale.

    Officer Jesse Ewing. Charged with giving criminal evidence including jailhouse tape of 2 inmates talking about murders and LE involvement/cover-up, to a civilian. (maybe civilian is PI hired by families). Consent decree/fine before hearing. Fired. (?) Rumored to have been caught with known prostitute.

    Connie Siler. Interviewed as POI in 3 of 4 deaths. While in jail her truck (later bought by W. Gary) was rented out to 2 "black males" in exchange for cocaine and abandoned in a private driveway. (rented out by whom? whose driveway?)

    Frankie Richard. 52. Charged in death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez on 5/17/07. Charges dismissed when Tracee Chaisson gave conflicting statements to LE. Has niece, Hannah Conner, 22.

    Hannah Conner. 22. Charged with Uncle Frankie Richard. Charges dismissed.

    Bryon Chad Jones. Charged with manslaughter in death of Ernestine Marie Daniel Patterson. Charges dropped for lack of evidence.

    Lawrence Nixon. Charged with manslaughter along with B. Jones. Charges dropped.

    Tracee Chaisson. 31. Charged as Accessory After The Fact in the death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez. (Determination/status of charges presumed dropped by me.) Reported Lopez missing. May be the same Tracee Chaisson who works at Burger King in Jennings and married Dennis Eggleston, Jr. on 5/17/08. (see wedding announcement).


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DotsEyes For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    western PA, USA
    Posts
    825
    Article: Missing, unnamed 14yo girl is found safe with a "former suspect." "The grandmother said one of the people the girl was last seen leaving home with was Tracee Chaisson, 35, of Jennings."

    http://www.jenningsdailynews.net/news.php?id=6029
    <-- Watched one too many Hanna-Barbera "teenage detective" cartoons as a kid.


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tatertot For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by DotsEyes View Post
    These people are mentioned in articles and the main thread, I am going to list them all here so new information can be added more easily.

    Sheriff Ricky Edwards. "It was a cold case when we got it, the body had been there 3-4 days." (Groan - mine.) Working with Serial Killer Task Force. Has not made any determination of "serial" murders yet, because the cause of death is not known in all deaths. Thinks they may be connected.

    Det. Warren Gary. Jefferson Davis Parish. Heading the murder investigations. Bought truck from Connie Siler for $9K, when she was released from jail on bad check charges. Sold truck to ex-wife of La. State Trooper for $16,500 in Lake Charles, LA. Tip about truck possibly being involved in murder(s) came in after sale.

    Officer Jesse Ewing. Charged with giving criminal evidence including jailhouse tape of 2 inmates talking about murders and LE involvement/cover-up, to a civilian. (maybe civilian is PI hired by families). Consent decree/fine before hearing. Fired. (?) Rumored to have been caught with known prostitute.

    Connie Silar. Interviewed as POI in 3 of 4 deaths. While in jail her truck (later bought by W. Gary) was rented out to 2 "black males" in exchange for cocaine and abandoned in a private driveway. (rented out by whom? whose driveway?)

    Frankie Richard. 52. Charged in death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez on 5/17/07. Charges dismissed when Tracee Chaisson gave conflicting statements to LE. Has niece, Hannah Conner, 22.

    Hannah Conner. 22. Charged with Uncle Frankie Richard. Charges dismissed.

    Bryon Chad Jones. Charged with manslaughter in death of Ernestine Marie Daniel Patterson. Charges dropped for lack of evidence.

    Lawrence Nixon. Charged with manslaughter along with B. Jones. Charges dropped.

    Tracee Chaisson. 31. Charged as Accessory After The Fact in the death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez. (Determination/status of charges presumed dropped by me.) Reported Lopez missing. May be the same Tracee Chaisson who works at Burger King in Jennings and married Dennis Eggleston, Jr. on 5/17/08. (see wedding announcement).
    I found more names to note. Not suggesting that anyone is involved but names to keep in mind while sleuthing:
    Terry Guillory: Jail Warden that drove with Warren Gary to purchase a
    truck from Connie Silar upon Silar's release from jail.

    Patricia Guillory: Former detective on the serial killer task force and ex- wife of Terry Guillory.
    Fired for losing evidence in the case against Frankie
    Richard, a suspect in one of the murders.

    Note: I can't find a relation w/Terry & Patricia Guillory
    to victim, Necole Guillory but a Terry Guillory, jr
    is listed as a pallbearer in Necole's obit:
    http://www.funeralplan2.com/matthews...hive?id=176816

    Kirk Menard: Private Investigator hired by family of the victims.
    Coincidentally, 2 yrs before her death, Laconia "Muggy"
    Brown and 3 men were arrested for multiple charges
    including conspiracy to commit rape. The victim in that
    incident was Menard's daughter.
    http://www.theind.com/cover-story/5223

    Jamie Kershaw: provides info to Kirk Menard. Alleges to have
    first hand knowledge that LE solicits women.
    States her brother found some K-Swiss shoes (possibly
    evidence) and turned them into LE.
    http://www.theind.com/cover-story/5223


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to itsreenw For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,814
    Thanks for that itsreenw. KMs daughter was an intended victim of Muggy's. How does that work with him investigating the cases? Isn't that like a conflict of interest or something? Interesting all these connections. Is Guillory a common name in Jennings?
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!




  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justiceforever For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    762
    Quote Originally Posted by DotsEyes View Post
    These people are mentioned in articles and the main thread, I am going to list them all here so new information can be added more easily.

    Sheriff Ricky Edwards. "It was a cold case when we got it, the body had been there 3-4 days." (Groan - mine.) Working with Serial Killer Task Force. Has not made any determination of "serial" murders yet, because the cause of death is not known in all deaths. Thinks they may be connected.

    Det. Warren Gary. Jefferson Davis Parish. Heading the murder investigations. Bought truck from Connie Siler for $9K, when she was released from jail on bad check charges. Sold truck to ex-wife of La. State Trooper for $16,500 in Lake Charles, LA. Tip about truck possibly being involved in murder(s) came in after sale.

    Officer Jesse Ewing. Charged with giving criminal evidence including jailhouse tape of 2 inmates talking about murders and LE involvement/cover-up, to a civilian. (maybe civilian is PI hired by families). Consent decree/fine before hearing. Fired. (?) Rumored to have been caught with known prostitute.

    Connie Siler. Interviewed as POI in 3 of 4 deaths. While in jail her truck (later bought by W. Gary) was rented out to 2 "black males" in exchange for cocaine and abandoned in a private driveway. (rented out by whom? whose driveway?)

    Frankie Richard. 52. Charged in death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez on 5/17/07. Charges dismissed when Tracee Chaisson gave conflicting statements to LE. Has niece, Hannah Conner, 22.

    Hannah Conner. 22. Charged with Uncle Frankie Richard. Charges dismissed.

    Bryon Chad Jones. Charged with manslaughter in death of Ernestine Marie Daniel Patterson. Charges dropped for lack of evidence.

    Lawrence Nixon. Charged with manslaughter along with B. Jones. Charges dropped.

    Tracee Chaisson. 31. Charged as Accessory After The Fact in the death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez. (Determination/status of charges presumed dropped by me.) Reported Lopez missing. May be the same Tracee Chaisson who works at Burger King in Jennings and married Dennis Eggleston, Jr. on 5/17/08. (see wedding announcement).
    hmmm.... were Jones and Nixon the "two black males" tied to the "renting" of Siler's truck?


  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CriminalMinds For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    762
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforever View Post
    Thanks for that itsreenw. KMs daughter was an intended victim of Muggy's. How does that work with him investigating the cases? Isn't that like a conflict of interest or something? Interesting all these connections. Is Guillory a common name in Jennings?
    KM reportedly gave a dna sample to authorities--surprisingly, he was not afraid to do that(could be framed in a "good old boy" investigation) considering they are pissed off he is investigating an "open investigation" and have made no attempt to hide their disapproval

    also good that he did cooperate, because he would be at the top of the list to at least talk to, given the Muggy-daughter incident--would be a stretch, though, to tie that to ALL the others(but maybe to some)


  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CriminalMinds For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Locked Room
    Posts
    2,760
    I really feel like the answers lay with these people:

    "Connie Siler. Interviewed as POI in 3 of 4 deaths. While in jail her truck (later bought by W. Gary) was rented out to 2 "black males" in exchange for cocaine and abandoned in a private driveway. (rented out by whom? whose driveway?)

    Frankie Richard. 52. Charged in death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez on 5/17/07. Charges dismissed when Tracee Chaisson gave conflicting statements to LE. Has niece, Hannah Conner, 22.

    Hannah Conner. 22. Charged with Uncle Frankie Richard. Charges dismissed.

    Bryon Chad Jones. Charged with manslaughter in death of Ernestine Marie Daniel Patterson. Charges dropped for lack of evidence.

    Lawrence Nixon. Charged with manslaughter along with B. Jones. Charges dropped.

    Tracee Chaisson. 31. Charged as Accessory After The Fact in the death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez. (Determination/status of charges presumed dropped by me.) Reported Lopez missing. May be the same Tracee Chaisson who works at Burger King in Jennings and married Dennis Eggleston, Jr. on 5/17/08. (see wedding announcement)."

    And maybe also with the "3 black males" I keep seeing referenced on the Jdpkiller blog - see the timeline here: http://jdpkiller.wordpress.com/2011/...imes-synopsis/. I find it hard to believe no one in the small town Jennings knows who these guys are.

    I wonder if, as someone mentioned above, Jones & Nixon are two of these unknown black men or if this is a tactic "oh I saw her pull so-so in a car with 2 black guys" to blame some unknown minority guy(s)- the "some black guy did it" excuse like Susan Smith, etc.
    Last edited by ktgirl; 01-08-2013 at 01:43 PM.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

    Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

    Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktgirl For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Locked Room
    Posts
    2,760
    Also, I know many articles & I believe LE have stated that the victims would trade sex for drugs or engage in prostitution.
    This being said, I think I looked a few years ago & (if I'm remembering correctly) NONE of the victims had ever been charged with prostitution.

    I'm not saying these women weren't involved in a lifestyle that most of us wouldn't want our daughters or sons living, but whenever I read that these women were prostitutes, I get a little upset because they aren't here to defend themselves. This could be true, could be rumor, or could even be a way of LE or whoever writing them off so the public doesn't pay too much attention to the rising number of women's bodies in this small town.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

    Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

    Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktgirl For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Locked Room
    Posts
    2,760
    This link has an excellent timeline of the women's murders as well as possibly related crimes/murders. I am starting to wonder if there aren't make victims as well.
    http://jdpkiller.wordpress.com/2011/...imes-synopsis/
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

    Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

    Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com


  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktgirl For This Useful Post:


  19. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by ktgirl View Post
    Also, I know many articles & I believe LE have stated that the victims would trade sex for drugs or engage in prostitution.
    This being said, I think I looked a few years ago & (if I'm remembering correctly) NONE of the victims had ever been charged with prostitution.

    I'm not saying these women weren't involved in a lifestyle that most of us wouldn't want our daughters or sons living, but whenever I read that these women were prostitutes, I get a little upset because they aren't here to defend themselves. This could be true, could be rumor, or could even be a way of LE or whoever writing them off so the public doesn't pay too much attention to the rising number of women's bodies in this small town.
    I agree. With no record of prostitution or no evidence that they were prostitutes I think its unfair to attach that label.
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!




  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justiceforever For This Useful Post:


  21. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,494
    I have no problems with prostitution and drug claims. In the interviews with family members, friends, and locals, all confirmed these claims. I don't think they were doing it just for drug money though, since a few of them had children I think some of the money was to supplement income.

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.


  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,281
    Quote Originally Posted by itsreenw View Post
    Patricia Guillory: Former detective on the serial killer task force and ex- wife of Terry Guillory.
    Fired for losing evidence in the case against Frankie
    Richard, a suspect in one of the murders.
    Fyi, the name is Paula Guillory, not Patricia Guillory.


  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowraiths For This Useful Post:


  25. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Forest Dweller.
    Posts
    9,870
    Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    I have no problems with prostitution and drug claims. In the interviews with family members, friends, and locals, all confirmed these claims. I don't think they were doing it just for drug money though, since a few of them had children I think some of the money was to supplement income.
    It's important information. My focus is on finding justice for these women, not protecting anyone's sensibilities. Why they made the life choices they made is irrelevant to me...they were mothers, daughters, sisters, friends...and they didn't deserve to have their lives brutally taken from them. Whatever information helps to bring justice for these women, however unpleasant the information might be, I absolutely won't ignore it.

    JMO
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan


  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:


  27. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    It's important information. My focus is on finding justice for these women, not protecting anyone's sensibilities. Why they made the life choices they made is irrelevant to me...they were mothers, daughters, sisters, friends...and they didn't deserve to have their lives brutally taken from them. Whatever information helps to bring justice for these women, however unpleasant the information might be, I absolutely won't ignore it.

    JMO

    As we shouldn't. I just think we should regard it as rumor until there is some definative proof. Like an arrest record or an ad placed somewhere. Otherwise how do we KNOW it's true that ALL the victims engaged in prostitution?
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!




  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justiceforever For This Useful Post:


  29. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    I have no problems with prostitution and drug claims. In the interviews with family members, friends, and locals, all confirmed these claims. I don't think they were doing it just for drug money though, since a few of them had children I think some of the money was to supplement income.
    Okay I conceed. They were all prostitutes who used drugs. : (
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!




  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Justiceforever For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New developments in unsolved Jennings murders
    By shadowraiths in forum Jennings, Louisiana
    Replies: 704
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 02:00 AM
  2. WA Tyler Jennings Inman (3) - Aberdeen WA, 1982
    By aussiegran in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 08:29 PM
  3. LA LA - Brittney Ann Gary, 17, Jennings, 2 November 2008
    By HesterMofet in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 12:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •