Anna Nicole Smith's boyfriend Howard Stern, doctors charged

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
/crime
updated 38 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Anna Nicole Smith's longtime partner and attorney, Howard K. Stern, and a doctor were jailed Thursday on charges of conspiring to furnish drugs before her death in 2007, authorities said.
Stern and Dr. Sandeep Kapoor were arrested and later released from a Los Angeles County jail Thursday night after each posted a $20,000 bond, a police spokesman said.
Dr. Khristine Eroshevich also faces charges and is expected to turn herself in Monday, authorities said.
The doctors and Stern devised a plan to use fake names so that Smith could be prescribed "thousands of pills," California Attorney General Jerry Brown said.
"She was obviously addicted," Brown said. "These doctors had a medical obligation to prescribe medicine in a professional way. Evidence will show this did not happen."
Stern, 40, Kapoor, 40, and Eroshevich, 61, were each charged with eight felonies, including conspiring to furnish controlled substances, unlawfully prescribing a controlled substance and obtaining fraudulent prescriptions from June 2004 to January 2007 -- only weeks before the playmate's death.
Kapoor and Eroshevich were each also charged with obtaining a prescription for opiates by "fraud, deceit or misrepresentation." Each was also charged with one count of obtaining a prescription for opiates by giving a false name or address, according to the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office. more at link: http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/03/13/anna.nicole.charges/

I figured they'd get them sooner or later.I wonder if they will check into the son,they should! Sterns; career has gone bye bye.

It's about forking time!!!!

And yes, he probably killed Daniel too. We need evil detectors in our world today . . . don't we?

Link

Anna Nicole Smith's boyfriend convicted in drug conspiracy
By Alan Duke, CNN
October 28, 2010 -- Updated 2138 GMT (0538 HKT)

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Anna Nicole Smith's boyfriend-lawyer Howard K. Stern and Dr. Khristine Eroshevich were found guilty on two charges of conspiring to provide drugs to a known addict and using false names to obtain them Thursday.

Dr. Sandeep Kapoor was acquitted on all counts against him.

Eroshevich, a psychiatrist who flew to Smith's side in the Bahamas after her son's death in 2006, was also convicted on two other charges relating to a Vicodin prescription given to Smith....

Now if only Daniel's death would properly be re-investigated!
IMO Howard killed Daniel just as he did Anna.

If you are interested in ANS I urge you to read Judge Larry's "The Killing of Anna Nicole Smith". It's not the easiest read(due to the Judge's writing style) but it really lays out through documented testimony from HKS,LB & others what likely happened to poor Daniel(he was deliberately drugged with Anna's liquid Methodone at the hospital & it killed him).HKS is a murderer(imo)of 2 people & it's sad he will likely never truly(in this lifge)receive justice.
I'm suspicious of LB but I am glad he has Dannilynn & she is not in HKS's clutches!!!!!!

If you are interested in ANS I urge you to read Judge Larry's "The Killing of Anna Nicole Smith". It's not the easiest read(due to the Judge's writing style) but it really lays out through documented testimony from HKS,LB & others what likely happened to poor Daniel(he was deliberately drugged with Anna's liquid Methodone at the hospital & it killed him).HKS is a murderer(imo)of 2 people & it's sad he will likely never truly(in this lifge)receive justice.
I'm suspicious of LB but I am glad he has Dannilynn & she is not in HKS's clutches!!!!!!

I haven't read that book but I followed that case very closely. BBM - this is incorrect. Daniel took methadone in pill form. There were indigested pills found in his stomach during the autopsy.

I don't like HKS but I don't think he killed Daniel. Daniel was probably popping pills of his own free will.

P.S. There is a looong thread in the Parking Lot regarding ANS if anyone is interested.

Is Judge Larry the brother of Judge Judy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back