920 users online (179 members and 741 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Need help with new avatar

anyone have some good ones?
    And I forget how to get one on my profile too.Would need help downloading one if i find a nice one thanks to all..

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Quote Originally Posted by websurfer View Post
    anyone have some good ones?
    And I forget how to get one on my profile too.Would need help downloading one if i find a nice one thanks to all..
    Hey darlin just email me what avatar you want to use and i'll set you up with "how to".

For now , lemme see if i can remember.. go to user"Cp " Control panel" click in above left hand corner, once you click there you should see on upper left half a list of "edit profile, edit avatar"...etc. the area where it says "use customize avatar' is where you can put the direct link to your avatar (set up through flickr or can use my photobucket) in that blank box.

((((( Hugs)))))
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com