The 17 *New* Hairs

Nancy played an old video last night of a Dr Lee after he did his examination of the car. He examined the inside of the car and the trunk. I'm sure some of those hairs could have belonged to Casey, Cindy and anyone else that was ever in the car. It sounded to me like the FBI focused mainly on the trunk. JB is already trying to put doubt in everyone's mind, but I don't think it's working.

I feel like this is not new information. Haven't we all heard about the many hairs found in the trunk / car? They were id'd as KCs.

I heard about that on the news. I'm not really worried about it. Sounds like JB's just trying to throw out some kind of suspicion. Even if the hairs turned out to be someone else, I still know KC murdered poor Caylee. Too much other evidence against her.

I feel like this is not new information. Haven't we all heard about the many hairs found in the trunk / car? They were id'd as KCs.

Off topic, but ROFL when I saw the line about the twins under your sreen name!!!!

Just for clarity on the myth that Lee found 17 more threads, I am linking this from the Myth Busters thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3450278&postcount=28

Then let's hope that the SA can explain this as well as the post did at trial. It will certainly, IMO. make JB look bad when he makes such a blaitant attack on the forensics team for not doing a sufficient job because HL found all of these, and then SA comes back and says what ACTUALLY happened!

Throwing up hairs is an OJ defense tactic. That's what the California attorneys are for, silly! :blowkiss:

I think they belong to her close net of friends that may have ridden in the car, or GA and CA also included in that.

I think Dr Lee had the hairs in his pocket.

Now that wouldn't surprise me at all :furious: He is such a old has been and he has already thrown to many cases or tried to. His incompatence set OJ
Simpson free but it didn't work for Michael Peterson and the spitting of the ketsup. Henry Lee is like a snowball rolling downhill. It's time to retire Henry.

You see, I'm not sure where JB is getting all this. Even in his motion he speaks of 14 "articles" sent out to the FBI. He also claims he hasn't received reports on these. So why even bring this up in a motions hearing if you can't provide proof of anything?

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0126/18565684.pdf

---------
I didnt know many other hairs were found.I hope they do forensics on them to find out the owner for sure.I think B. is trying to pull off shoddy police work ~ it wont happen!

Ok-----the point is that JB stood in court and stated that HL found 17 hairs. HL found "ONE" hair. That is a lie---yet he made sure it got on the record. He is trying to make LE or who ever look bad. It will be something he will try to use at the trial. Right now he "THINKS" he is laying ground work. What I see is him digging a big hole.

Sure wished I know how to find email addys cuz I would email NG, Greta, Kathie B, and anybody else who could get the word out about his lying in court. Every time JB lies then he ought to be tattled on and nip it in the bud. He needs to know that the public isn't going to stand around and be bullied with lies.

But did HL find any old Taco Bell food in the trunk or car? :yuck:

I think HL could find anything after the fact: Jimmy Hoffa in KC's trunk, TonE's jockstrap, maybe even the elusive Zanny the Nanny (or some dust from a Zannie pill).

Throwing up hairs is an OJ defense tactic. That's what the California attorneys are for, silly! :blowkiss:

If the pushup bra don't fit, you must acquit!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back