IN - Police: "Horrible" What Couple Did to Children on Camera

UNREAL. These freaks even used their 2 month old baby!!

Do you think selling the child *advertiser censored* was a way to pay for their drugs?

OMG, is this becoming a trend?? Women seem more active in this now, or is it that we just didnt know about it before? I am so sickened that people could hurt kids this way.

This is horribly sad and thank God for that little 3-year old telling her parents so this could be stopped.

Prayers to all the families involved.

Salem

:( I dont know what to say

Im speechless

THe yneed to be locked up for life.

WTF Sexual pleasure can you get out of a 2mth old baby? What Sick F8cks

Speechless here, too. Prayers for all the innocent children who suffered at their hands.

Reading these articles make me want to vomit, seriously!

Argh this makes my head spin. Why why why...

These people are beyond disgusting.....it just makes me sick to think how many of these people are walking the streets...

What they did to these children can never be undone. Their lives are ruined. These perps should never speak to another human being again. They should be isolated and starved to death.

This could effect these kids for the rest of their lives now and this couple dont even realize what they have done to these babies. They should never see day light again!!!
I just wonder if they had been molested in their life? They are very sick ppl!!!!

this is insane. seriously. too shocking for words

Do you think selling the child *advertiser censored* was a way to pay for their drugs?
Possibly.
But, there are alot of drug addicted people that would never consider sinking to this level of depravity.
These people are heartless. They are soul-less.
They are beyond depraved.

A 2 month old infant? A three year old? A five year old?

Sex toys? Video-taping the abuse?

I am nauseous.

Is it just me... or is this kind of thing becoming more and more prevalent?

I know some people believe it's always been this way... and as far as that belief goes,... sure... I agree that there have always been people who lack morals, who lack conscience, who are depraved, evil, sadistic, sociopathic, but...

The sheer NUMBER of 'people' nowadays that harbor this lack of humanity is what I'm worried about.

Every single time I read a newspaper, or a current event news article on a news website (which I do on a daily basis), there is a story similar to this one.

Did Heaven run out of souls, or what?

It chills me to my very core.

It scares me, and it breaks my heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member