Exclusive Interview with Casey Anthony's ex-fiance Jesse Grund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Sunday night at 10 PM EST / 9 C.

Jesse Grund the ex-fiance of Casey Anthony will be taking your calls Live at 347 838 9781.

To listen go here: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Maybe we should work together to come up with a list of questions for whoever does call in...

Cool...maybe, I might call in, if only to voice support...if I'm awake at 10 pm...lol

Maybe someone could ask him if he knows if KC knew JPC,before he met KC,and why JPC didn't want JG,or KC in his house.

Maybe we should work together to come up with a list of questions for whoever does call in...

If you do have any, and I do call in and do get through,
I'll ask them...

I'll check this thread later on...

I have always heard JG say that KC was/seemed like a completely different person (than the one reported about...the one that we have read/seen/heard about) from the one she "became." I guess I would like to hear about how she was when they were together...this different person...what was so different about her and why the KC she became is so opposite of what he knew. Little things I guess. Things about her then, that the person she was then, couldn't possibly have hurt Caylee. I have heard comments but nothing that was really fleshed out and explored beyond..."The KC that I knew...is not this KC."

Thanks for posting this... I'll be listening in.

I want to know why the Anthonys are so hostile towards JG's family.

I would like to know that also FORDANIEL, Caylee sure looked like him.

Not too late to tune in... Jesse Grund's atty is on right now.

JG attorney talking with Levi now about how he agrees KC's case is not a DP case. Says the prosecutors need to "keep it simple" to win, and says he will be "stunned" if defense puts KC on the stand.

Well, I can't get any sound out of it, darn it. Would someone kindly update afterwards for those of us who are technically impaired? Thanks!

JG attorney thinks defense may or may not be cheap, but won't venture to guess how specifically they are being paid. Says there are a number of methods for their reimbursement and thinks it's a "private" matter.

(no kidding, huh?)

Daryll Cohen (JG's attorney) "most definately" believes JG will be put on the stand to testify as to KC's "metamorphosis" as a person in the time he knew her.

Break is over- JG's attorney is back. Still waiting for JG to call in-

DC explaining how the defense "gets" to sit back and wait (unlike the prosecution) to decide which way they are going to go before the trial, and he (DC) agrees with the method. (?)

DC now apologizing for JG not being able to call in as he in on the road on his way back from a trip.

Acclaimed prosecutor Donna Pendergass (sp?) opines that KC is guilty and all the little details being blown "out of proportion" are unnecessary. She equates KC's "#7" on the bottom of the last motion as essentially pathetic. She believes KC's to be an obvious case of guilt not worthy of all the 'drama'.

Dang- I tried to call in to ask Levi not to continue the myth that Henry Lee found 17 hairs, but couldn't get thru!! Levi, see the mythbusters thread for the correct info found by Hot dog and put up by Potatohead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member