CA - Lindsay Lohan-Arrest Warrant issued and Big Fight at Sam's House

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
An probation violation type of arrest warrant was issued and an all afternoon fight has been going on inside of Sam Ronson's house.

Lindsay Will Fight Arrest Warrant
Posted Mar 14th 2009 3:12PM by TMZ Staff

Cops at Lindsay and Sam's House!
Posted Mar 14th 2009 3:38PM by TMZ Staff

Chaos!

Filed under: Lindsay Lohan > Exclusives! > saMAN Ronson
Sources tell us that there are DOZENS of paparazzi and at least six police cars outside saMAN Ronson's Beachwood Canyon home in Los Angeles, where fugitive Lindsay Lohan is currently holed up.
Oh, the drama!

FUGITIVE Linday Lohan !! that sounds silly !!

An probation violation type of arrest warrant was issued and an all afternoon fight has been going on inside of Sam Ronson's house.

Lindsay Will Fight Arrest Warrant
Posted Mar 14th 2009 3:12PM by TMZ Staff

Cops at Lindsay and Sam's House!
Posted Mar 14th 2009 3:38PM by TMZ Staff

Chaos!

Filed under: Lindsay Lohan > Exclusives! > saMAN Ronson
Sources tell us that there are DOZENS of paparazzi and at least six police cars outside saMAN Ronson's Beachwood Canyon home in Los Angeles, where fugitive Lindsay Lohan is currently holed up.
Oh, the drama!

FUGITIVE Linday Lohan !! that sounds silly !!

Lol, that does sound silly! Especially since LE knows where she's at. I don't think LE considers her to be a fugitive.

There should be a 24 hour network for this kind of stuff.

oooooo, juicy gossip! I want to know more!!

I thought it was funny that I opened MSN (my homepage) and bam there it was in huge letters, an arrest warrant for LL and then "it's all a misunderstanding I can clear up on Monday" (her lawyer).

Is it just me? If I opened up the internet and saw my name with the words arrest warrant I would fall out of my computer chair!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back