Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Patty, you're always there when we need you!

I don't remember any toxicology results on the hair either. I only remember mitochondrial DNA testing, and air samples with chloroform.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Dr. Baden on Geraldo mentioning Cholorform in Caylee's Hair ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZsd--Y2Hk
    thanks Patty!
    WOW! who wants to be responsible for alerting the media? This is a "BOMBSHELL." Great job Tracie! WS does it again

Hmmm....I'm wondering why Geraldo even led him into that statement, though by bringing up Caylee? G says, "...they way you tested poor little Caylee's, the baby's hair..." Dr B: - almost correcting him, "yeah...found chloroform in the baby's hair."....it was like he was correcting him - No, Geraldo - we didn't just test the baby's hair, we found chloroform.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to marleysmom For This Useful Post:

Also, just to clarify, I'm thinking this "found chloroform" was not on the one hair found on the trunk it was on the hairs that were remaining with Caylee! Wow! what more evidence would they need if they have this?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to manatee For This Useful Post:

WOW - just after SA and LE ordered NO MORE LEAKS! I think we can guess where this one came from . . .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    I was just going to post exactly this! I would suggest that someone led SA know about this show. I'm sure they would be VERY interested in these remarks!

I would guess that SA knows about the chloroform in the hair as they more than likely have these results. It would be interesting to know how they would react to hearing the Defense "expert" say this on tv though. LOL

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tracey276 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
    WOW - just after SA and LE ordered NO MORE LEAKS! I think we can guess where this one came from . . .
    Yup, NO guessing needed here as we all saw this with our own eyes!
    Good job defense, keep whining about leaks. LOL! You're just as much to blame as anyone.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tracey276 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ablins View Post
    OMG that is a true bombshell in my book if that is true--I think you're on to something!! I will go back and look but I don't remember this being in any discovery documents I've read. No toxicology results were included and I guess that would be toxicology if anything would. Oh my--do you think Baez will be mad at his bestie when he finds out what he has inleashed to the media lol! I'm not familiar with the credibility of Geraldo, but if that slipped in general debate on another subject then it sounds like a slip up to me. I am so glad you heard this and I will go review docs now!!!

Oh god, he'll probably call another "presser" ..

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Dr. Baden on Geraldo mentioning Cholorform in Caylee's Hair ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZsd--Y2Hk
    Thank you Patty! I knew bringing my find here, someone would be able to "Sleuth" out a clip of this statement. Awesome find. Thanks for adding this as I had to knock this around with others, because I was so shocked. I had actually been watching tv at 2 am and had the computer shut down. But I leterally got up and turned on the computer to start looking for this.

thanks Patty!
    WOW! who wants to be responsible for alerting the media? This is a "BOMBSHELL." Great job Tracie! WS does it again

Oh, I'm sure they're already on this!

WOW!!! This is just what I needed to hear. After watching that scene in court with the lovely LKB, and the subsequent press meeting after court, I was beginning to feel as though this case just might confuse a jury so much with all of her "teachings" to the judge and jury that some juror might just fall victim to her superior expertise.......and throw a kink into the verdict..............

PLEASE WAIT TILL I PULL MY TONGUE OUT OF MY CHEEK

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsy For This Useful Post:

Did Dr. Baden mentioned his opinion if test results were irrelevant like Dr. Perper said?

Manatee,

No, Dr. Baden actually said just the opposite and that it was VERY relevant.

My question is.....does chloroform show up in hair folicles? Would it show up if it was administered on a regular basis?? And can it be determined for how long it was given??

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey276 View Post
    Manatee,

No, Dr. Baden actually said just the opposite and that it was VERY relevant.

FWIW, IMHO, this 'slip of the tongue' by Baden would not be spontaneous...rather, it would be the beginning of the defense sowing the "it was an accident" defense when the ZFG thing completely unravels @ trial.

Baden first advanced his accidental o.d back in Sep '08....before his wife was enlisted in the defense.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast