1009 users online (203 members and 806 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Sex toy accident

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story...5&provider=top
    The accident was reported to local fire and rescue personnel about 1:30 a.m. on March 7, from an address on Rogers Drive. The man who made the 911 call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used the power tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and injured the woman.

OMG! If this wasn't actually on a real news site there is no way I would believe it. How horrific.
    Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Are they crazy?! That was just an accident waiting to happen!
    Happy New Years

Okay I had to go google what a saber saw blade was, so that I could even begin to try to imagine what type of toy he would have been putting over that blade that was attached to a power tool...

wait...

let me type that again...

power tool...blade...sex toy....blade....sharp blade....power tool...sex.....

WTF?
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Exactly my thoughts. Add the fact that she needed to be flown to the hospital...must have been horrific injuries. I sure hope it was stupidity not assault.

I am no stranger to sex toys, however, this baffles me!!!!!

Did some searching, it was consensual.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29621224/

Investigators talked to the woman, who told them she suffered the injuries during a consensual act and that she and her partner were trying something new and no crime was committed, the sheriff's office said.
    Last edited by Atanua; 03-15-2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: corrected quote

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    HAHAHHAHAAAA!! Okay, I'm sorry, but if you're THAT stupid, you deserve to be laughed at. What knobs.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Ten to one he told her that there was no way that the saw could cut through the toy. And she believed him.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Ten to one he told her that there was no way that the saw could cut through the toy. And she believed him.
    LOL. Ten to one he's the one that said "Baby, I want to try something....trust me".
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock View Post
    HAHAHHAHAAAA!! Okay, I'm sorry, but if you're THAT stupid, you deserve to be laughed at. What knobs.
    Or one half knob.....

He should be arrested for attempted murder. End of story.

Anyone seem the movie Seven?
    "The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    ITA

I find it very hard to believe that any woman would agree to electric saw blades in the area of her nether regions. She had to be very out of it or that is BS.
    "Defendant had access to the computer and it may be circumstantially inferred that she was the one who conducted the searches in question."
    - Chief Judge Belvin Perry, April 27, 2011

"Furthermore, the statements are highly relevant, specifically regarding demonstrating conciousness of guilt. Moreover, the probative value of the statements is not outweighed by their prejudicial effect."
    -Chief Judge Belvin Perry, March 18, 2011

Please read Websleuths Terms Of Service, Short Version
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65793

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    I am so confused.......

So, he put the sex toy OVER the saw blade? Does this woman have all of her mental facualties? I just can't understand how any woman would allow an electric saw blade any where near much less INSIDE her body. I can't imagine how much that hurt.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

hahaha! That's all i can do. I bet they won't try that again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast