2009.03.16 Nancy Grace Mon. night exclusive w/ Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
I do not think this has been posted. I was checking out Nancy Grace's show page and it says something about a clue being found on a FL highway. Does anyone know anything about this?

Link: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Monday night exclusive: Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings joins Nancy Grace. The search for little Haleigh intensifies more than a month after she's snatched out of bed in the middle of the night. Who has the five-year-old missing girl, and has a clue been found on a stretch of Florida highway?

I don't have cable, so I am anxiously waiting on updates. lol

She's a rollin'

First thing I've learned is Ron said Crystal made up the story about Jr seeing the Man in Black.

thanks for starting the thread :seeya: I never know what she's going to talk about until her show comes on.

After a little bit about Casey, she's back to Haleigh and no one being cleared.

They are going to be speaking to him and I am telling you I have a feeling Nancy will be ripping this guy a part with questions because she keeps saying he's not afraid to answer anything.

She's a rollin'

First thing I've learned is Ron said Crystal made up the story about Jr seeing the Man in Black.

See and I am calling BS on that becuase I simply do not get the feeling that she did that. I do not believe Crystal has lied about anything.

Misty told Ron that Junior and her were in the queen size bed and that Haleigh was on the toddler bed 4 feet away.

Nancy asked why Misty did not call 911 immediately..Ron does not say why, simply restates series of events.

Ron and mother joining Nancy on air. Nancy mentioning three inconsistencies in Misty's statements: time (of 911 call), which bathroom MC used and where Haleigh was sleeping. RC: MC told him she & Jr. were in the queen size bed and Haleigh was in her own bed beside her. NG asking him how it got misconstrued that they were all sleeping in the same bed. RC: no answer, doesn't know. He says he wasn't there when MC was questioned. NG: why didn't she call LE immediately. RC: I pulled into the yard, front door open she was standing there, told him back door was open, Haleigh missing, told her to call 911. NG: has she explained why she didn't use master bathroom instead going to other one. RC: hasn't heard any information on that. NG: questions about honeymoon. RC: I didn't go to NY on honeymoon, was for exclusive interview with the Today Show.

Why wouldn't Misty use the master bath?
Ron....Idk Miss Nancy

Watching it now. NG is being very firm with RC tonight. She seems exasperated!

Why didn't Misty call the cops immediatly when she saw Haleigh was missing.

- He really did not answer it IMO. Basically just said what we knew that the front door was wide open, Misty was standing in it, and she told him the back door was wide open and hat Haleigh was missing. He turned the place upside down and told her to call 911.

Nancy asks Ronald,with TN next to him,three main inconsistencies statements
1.when she called LE
2.why she went to the other bathroom
3.where she was sleeping and where Haleigh was sleeping.
Ronald said Misty said Jr was sleeping with Misty
Nancy
How did that happen it was miscommunicated?
Ronald
I don't know,he said he wasn't there when Misty was questioned by LE
Nancy
What Happened?
I pulled into yard,she was standing in door,he told her to call 911.
Why did she go to other bedroom?
Ronald
He said he hasn't heard that side of the story,he don't know.
Nancy
Why did you go on honeymoon?
Ronald
I went to an exclusive on Today show,not honeymoon.

She seems a bit either unprepared in asking the 3 questions or else pussyfootin' around!

RC & TN on NG today is more than likely, once again---Damage control.

Has theory that Misty was out that night been disproved? Ron: not 100%, but pretty sure it has been disproved. Say he does not believe Misty would ever leave RJ & Haleigh alone.

Caller questioning if MC could've put cement block by screen door to prop door open while she went out, perp came in. RC: pretty sure it's been disproved that she left the house that night. He doesn't believe she ever left the house.

OK Lets all be nice and not rude to anyone and we all have our own options. Lets keep this clean for both TG girls!!!

RC..........he thinks that it's been disproved that Misty left the children alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member