What do we know about KW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThoughtFox

Expecting the Unexpected
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I haven't started a thread here in years, but this fascinates me because it's all news to me!

What do we know about this "KW" person who supposedly grew up with Casey and did his own search last year? And did he search in both August and October?

Copied from the Document Dump thread:

tfrohning said:
Back in Dec while I was going through the tip I found KW tip. anybody po-po it.
but I thought it was interesting. here my post dec 26.
I did a post on this dec 24 but TEXROSE don't think it was in the same area
here my post , you can find at docstoc
I wanting to find the tips from the meter guy. So I went back through most of all tips.
I found one that was very interesting.
On 8/18/08(not sure if was the entry date on the date it was call in) a KW called OP said that physic had told him where to look. The police Ofiicer RC went to Site at end Suburban dr. and found decaying plactic bag with clothing and stuffed animals with roots growing through the bag, the officers said the bag has been there a perod of time.
They left the item there. with a report of no follow up.
There was also a email from the police station what did the officers do with the bag. his reply, I left it at the site. Tips 7 tip number was - Caylee-2785If this tipp has been posted I could not find it. I thought it was interesting because it was around the same time the meter guy was calling in his tips. Does anyone konw anything on this tip.

amysmom said:
He was seen going into the woods (with shovel?) by kids playing in the school yard in OCT..He also called the tipline in AUG & said he got his info from his gf's psychic mother..Here are the links I took from other posts.

Link to tip call--go to link http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2134065/...Anthony-tips-7
go to the bottom. it has his number. and the report in August.

here is a link to the docs where I read about KW searching in the woods where Caylee was found,
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...-1_Page_16.htm

Just to be clear - this guy is different from the Meter Reader.

Here is a cached copy of the original discussion back in December when tfrohning first discovered there was another guy mentioned as having turned in a tip about the end of Suburban Drive, and they compared it to what the Meter Reader said.

I want to know exactly where this guy was and what he saw. What stuffed animals were there, and were they in a bag or out of a bag. I'd also like to know all the places he searched, and exactly how he knows Casey.

First report:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2134065/Caylee-Anthony-tips-7

#2785 Transcription

Officer Cain

On 8/18/2008 at 1251 hrs I responded to call *advertiser censored* in reference to found property at the dead end of Suburban Dr. zone 20. I meet with the reporter KW who advised me that he was told by a physic (sp - psychic) that in this area was some clothing and stuffed animals. The reporter said he went there and found those things. I arrived on scene and saw the items in question, and they showed signs of being there for an extended period of time due to the roots growing in the clothes and the decaying plastic bag that there (they) were in.

Follow Up:

Question to Deputy Cain: Did you write a report and what did you do with the items?

Answer: The items were left at the scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_13.htm

October Report Transcription:

On December 16 at 1545 hours I obtained sworn written statements from Ms. Kathleen R. who is the Assistant Principal for Hidden Oaks Elementary and from Mr. Robert U. who is a fourth grade teacher at the same school in reference to information they wanted to provide to the Orange County Sheriff's Office under the above listed case number.

Mr. U. advised the following information: On Oct. 21, 2008 at approximately 1035 hours an unknown male, later identifed as Mr. Keith W., was observed by a group of unknown students who were in the bus loop of the school for physical education and they witnessed Mr. W. was carrying a shovel or a stake. Mr. U. initiated contact with Mr. W. As he approached Mr. W., he told Mr. U. he did not want to alarm anyone, but he was looking for "Caylee Anthony." He also stated he found a balloon that had "Happy Father's Day" in the woods. Mr. U. advised he appeared calm and understood Mr. U.'s concern for the safety of the students. Mr. W. told mr. U. he would move his wihite Mitsubishi Galant from the southside of Suburban Drive into the parking lot of the school. Mr. W. did so and returned back into the woods. Mr. U. notified Ms. R. of the incident.

Ms. R. called the OC Sheriff's Office non-emergency number and requested assistance. Road Patrol deputies responded and issued a trespass warning to Mr. W. at the request of Ms. R. While completing the trespass warning paperwork ... Mr. W. stated his girlfriend's mother is a psychic and told him about a vision regarding Caylee Anthony. He explained he decided to follow up on that vision, and stated he knew Casey Anthony when he was younger. Mr. W. was trespassed and has not been seen since.

This information is being documented for informational purposes and is forwarded to the Criminal Investigations Division. See attached sworn written statements.

From written police report:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_15.htm

The man said he reported the information to the police, but they didn't follow-up so he decided to investigate himself. He aplogized for his actions, said he didn't mean to scare anyone. He also mentioned he knew Casey Anthony when he was younger & they used to play together. The man was approx. 5'11" with a shaved head and several tattoos. His manner was calm.

From statement of Assistant Principal Mr. U.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_16.htm

He (KW said he) tried to give this information to the police but "they wouldn't search."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_17.htm
The man was observed entering the woods at approximately 10:35 A.M. The individual was parked on the south side of Suburban off the road at the edge of the woodline. He rounded the corner of the fence on foot, walked along the edge of the woodline (behind the fence) for 15-20 yards and turned right and entered the woods.

Thanks for starting the thread! :)

He was given a "trespassing warning" in OCT when the school officials called LE on him..I asked in the other thread why him & not RK?..They both were doing basically the same thing but then again RK worked for the town & wasn't some guy with a shaved head, tatts, & a shovel (?)..They also both called into the tip line in AUG & both claim LE didn't bother with their call..Kinda odd!

What I still don't get is there's no statement from RW other then what the officer reported when he arrived at the scene in OCT..Hmmmm!

Why did he LIE & say he went to school with KC? He's way too old & that's very suspicious!

Which "end of Suburban" was he searching & then LE after they arrived? It sounds like the end by the school but in one witness statement they said he walked along the fence line & then went into the woods about 15-20 yrds..That sounds more like the area where the remains were found to me.

I'm very surprised the media didn't pick up on this (or RK) from the doc dumps & run with it..Did they drop the ball or just not think it's the same BIG deal that some of us here do? Guess we'll never know!

i don't know anything about this specific tip, but i find it interesting that (if it's true) the police officer truly found something that he just left it there...

His comment dates on the myspace page look like they have been played with. Starts with July 2, then goes to Sept, then back to July. Nothing for Aug, or Oct. After Jun 3, it skips to July 24th??

Am I stretching here? Because when I saw that myspace profile, this was the first thing that came to mind.

blanchardpark.jpg

Am I stretching here? Because when I saw that myspace profile, this was the first thing that came to mind.

blanchardpark.jpg

WHoa! It looks a lot like him..This is SCARY!

blanchardpark.jpg

OMG! I thought when I saw his picture he looked really familiar. That is what I thought also. Didn't they make an arrest in that case?

What I found most interesting is that the school called the cops back a few days after Caylee's remains were found to remind them that they had called in about this guy back in October.

So this guy was where Caylee was found and if the OP is correct with the tip info and the cop going out there and finding clothes and toys with roots growing thru them....

Poor Caylee.

So many people seeing the same thing yet seeing nothing at all.

I'm on an old computer. Sorry, can't do a lot of things on here that I usually can, can someone please tell me exactly what this man said to LE about knowing KC? Did he say he went to school with her or did he say his GF did? Many thanks in advance!

GF is at an age where she may have gone to school with KC? Just checking.

You also pointed out another friend..Name Ka-el-y Mari..How odd is this? Could be nothing but still! :eek:

I read that as Ka-el y Mari (Ka-el and Mari). I might be wrong.

anyone here a member of intelius? It's a people search. would love to know his add and other stuff about him...anyone??

OMG! I thought when I saw his picture he looked really familiar. That is what I thought also. Didn't they make an arrest in that case?

They took a groundskeeper/employee at BP in for questioning and he was named as a suspect. I don't believe there was an arrest but hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm on an old computer. Sorry, can't do a lot of things on here that I usually can, can someone please tell me exactly what this man said to LE about knowing KC? Did he say he went to school with her or did he say his GF did? Many thanks in advance!

GF is at an age where she may have gone to school with KC? Just checking.
girl friend 25, more like Lee's age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member