Prayers Needed for Barbie Tarr, Tim Miller's EA

Sending my thoughts and prayers. Any word on the condition of the baby?

I will add her to the prayer thread. Thank's for the info.

:prayer:

Prayers go out to the family of Barbie Tarr, Texas Equusearch volunteer search coordinator and Executive Assistant to Tim Miller. Her expectant daughter, Jessica, 25, was in a major auto accident Monday, March 16, 2009.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/03/barbietarr/

Thank you so much for bringing this tragedy to our attention. Barbie is a wonderful person and I did send a note on the TES site for her and her family....

I'm so sorry to read this. My thoughts and prayers are with them all.

God please bless this family with a healthy recovery & baby.

:praying: For all to recover quickly and completely.

At the link posted above it states (i think it is an update):
As of Tuesday, March 17, she is in University of San Antonio Hospital in critical but stable condition, with multiple broken bones. The baby is stable. Another round of surgeries are scheduled for this morning.

Sending lots of prayers Barbie for your daughter and grandchild.

Salem

Update on Barbie's daughter:

MARCH 18, 2009 UPDATE:

This morning, Barbie reported that Jessica has been moved from ICU to a private room. Her condition has been upgraded from critical to good. She is scheduled for surgery tomorrow to repair the damage done to her leg. Jessica has been talking and was able to eat some Jello. Please keep Barbie and her family in your prayers. We will post an update when further information becomes available

Thank God! I wonder how far along her daughter is.

This was posted last night.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/03/barbietarr/

As of this evening, Jessica is doing extremely well. She is scheduled for surgery at 7:30 Thursday morning. She is resting comfortably, and in good spirits. There’s not a place on her body without scratches, scrapes, cuts and bruises, except for her heart. Her heart is still the loving heart it has always been, and she worries about everyone else; she doesn’t want to be a burden on the nurses, doesn’t want to be a bother, it makes her feel bad when she cries and the nurses worry about her. But that’s just Jessie. She’s kind to the nurses, never causes a problem, timidly asks for something as simple. as a drink of water because she can’t reach it due to the fact that she has casts, splints or metal rods going through 3 of her 4 appendages.

The baby continues to do well. Jessica is 15 weeks pregnant, so still very early in her pregnancy, but past the 1st trimester. There are still concerns about the baby due to all of the trauma caused to Jessica’s body, and going through surgery.

Oh My God, I just saw this.

Thank God it sounds like things are getting better for Jessica and the baby.

Prayers to Barbie and her family.

Barbie is a wonderful person who devotes her life to helping others.

Please Barbie let us know if there is anything we can do.

Love,
Tricia

I want to say a huge, heartfelt thank you to all of you for the concern you have shown to Jessie and our family. This has been a very, very difficult week for all of us, and to come here and find such comforting messages has been a bright spot for me. Some of you have e-mailed me and texted me, and all of your messages have touched my heart !

Jessie went through 5 hours of surgery today, and is recovering tonight. The pain was terrible for the first few hours after the surgery, but the pain meds finally kicked in and she is resting comfortably now. Her OB doctor came in tonight and checked the baby, and the little miracle's heartbeat was loud and strong. What a miracle we have all been blessed to witness this week !

Again, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your love, concern and friendship. In times like this, the words of a friend can truly help to lift the spirit, heal the heart, and calm the soul. You have done that for me this week.

Hugs & blessings to all,
Barbie :blowkiss:

Myself, I can't wait to see the "little miracle's" birth announcement. Ongoing prayers for the entire family here.

Oh, Barb! I just read this! I am so sorry she has to go through this. Bless her sweet heart. Know she and the baby are in our thoughts and prayers for a full recovery.

My thoughts will be with you and your family. I am certain it hasn't been easy for anyone and the path ahead sounds like it will require much strength and support for your daughter. Make sure you take care of yourself. Hugs~

Last Thursday, September 3, they did a planned C-section, about 10 days prior to her normal due date. Due to the fact that Jessica suffers from severe seizures due to her epilepsy, we all felt that it was time to go ahead and deliver. She was suffering throughout the pregnancy, and lives at our house with us. Her seizures were nocturnal so we had to have a baby monitor on during the night. She fell several times, making it extremely dangerous for the health of the baby. Started running weekly "non-stress" tests on the baby for several weeks, just to make sure the falls weren't hurting him, and all looked good.

At 12:59pm, on Thursday, Sept 3, 2009, little Adrian Reed Cantu arrived in this world at 6 lbs 9 oz and 19 inches long. He had been nicknamed by his 3 year old sister several months earlier as "Cheeto", and that name has stuck. Even the nurses were calling him Cheeto. Poor kid may forever be Cheeto. He is adorable, and a miracle for all that he went through during the pregnancy.

Cheeto is a very quiet, sweet natured baby. Hardly ever cries unless you totally undress him. Doesn't cry for food, just 'squeaks'. He is absolutely, the most miraculous, loved and darling baby boy we could have ever ever hoped for.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and for your emails to me voicing concern. You have all been wonderful through this crisis with us, and your friendship means so very, very much to me.

Attachments

• 2009_sept_Cheeto 035.jpg
    2009_sept_Cheeto 035.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 73
  • 2009_sept_Cheeto 024.jpg
    2009_sept_Cheeto 024.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 60

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors