Maps, Photos, addresses.

DotsEyes

Former Member
Reaction score
I opened this thread for all the maps, photos of the victims, players, and to try to coordinate victim home addresses, employment adddresses and body locations all in one spot. I will try to bring over this information from the main thread as it is lost amongst the posts. All help will be apprecitated.

Here's a map (sorry it's so big).....they're both very close to I-10.
Sonic - 1518 Elton Rd
Wendy's - 1701 Elton Rd

k0rhir.jpg

Here is a map of Jennings and locations of 2 of the fast food places.

Hope I'm not boring ya'll :blowkiss:
I've been staring at the maps since we discussed locations quite a bit today. I'm getting the impression whoever did this was under some kind of time constraint.....as far as disposing of the bodies. That's why they're within a ten-mile radius of each other.....most of them less than that. It may have been someone that couldn't risk being gone for long or very far away.

Also, look up close at the proximity of victims 2, 4 & 6 :eek:.

Those tags are not the EXACT spot the bodies were found....they're as close as I can get them with what info is available. I think they're close though. You can also see the "lay-of-the-land".

3536rdz.jpg

Victim #2 - Ernestine Marie Daniels Patterson - Found 6/?/05
Victim #4 - Whitnei Charlene Dubois - Found 5/?/07
Victim #6 - Crystal Benoit Zeno - Found 9/11/08

Thanks to Mahmoo for the great map.

What's interesting is how far out victim 3's body was taken in relation to the others :confused:.

sgtmz9.jpg

Another great map by Mahmoo.

Thanks!

Hi ya'll

I've been staring at the maps again too........lol. I'm still convinced the killer is someone local........they know that area well. Looks to me like they're using SR1126 as their primary route of choice. More than likely they're using Hwy 26 to get to 1126. If you look at the map.....all of the locations (except 3) are easily accessible from 1126.

I'll post this map for you to look at.........look along 1126.....victims 1, 2, 6 and 7 form almost a straight line across......all just south of 1126.

Victim #1 - Loretta Lynn Chaisson Lewis. Found 5/?/05.
Victim #2 - Ernestine Marie Daniel Patterson. Found 6/?/05.
Victim #3 - Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez. Found 3/?/07.
Victim #4 - Whitnei Charlene Dubois. Found 5/?/07.
Victim #5 - Laconia Shontel 'Muggy' Brown. Found 5/?/08.
Victim #6 - Crystal Benoit Zeno. Found 9//1//08.
Victim #7 - Brittany Gary. Found 11/?/08.

NOTE: Crystal (#6) worked at Sonic Burger in Lake Arthur. Her husband was friends with Kristan Lopez' (#3) husband.

A few questions and observations:

~Do we have the home addresses of any of the victims?
~Who do we know who (victim, family, POI) might have lived on Thornwell , or any of the roads directly off Thomwell?
~ The Sonic in Lake Arthur where Crystal worked...is this the same Sonic where Loretta Lewis hung out?
~ It's curious that body # 3 is found so far from the other bodies. However, if you create a mental loop from Lake Arthur, up 26, over to 1126, and down 99 , your eye immediately goes to Thornwell. I find that highly interesting.

My bad, Thornwell is a place, not a rd. I guess I mean 380?

A few questions and observations:

~Do we have the home addresses of any of the victims?
~Who do we know who (victim, family, POI) might have lived on Thornwell , or any of the roads directly off Thomwell?
~ The Sonic in Lake Arthur where Crystal worked...is this the same Sonic where Loretta Lewis hung out?
~ It's curious that body # 3 is found so far from the other bodies. However, if you create a mental loop from Lake Arthur, up 26, over to 1126, and down 99 , your eye immediately goes to Thornwell. I find that highly interesting.

As per your third question:
In the victims thread ( page one )

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81167"]The Victims - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Doteyes says that Loretta hung out at local Sonic PRESUMED to be in Jennings

and that

Crystal worked at Sonic IN Lake Arthur.

This is the address of a Sonic in Jennings

http://1488775.dinehere.us/

Could there be some confusion because the Sonic IN Jennings is ON Lake Arthur Ave?

Could be the same Sonic.

I'll keep looking.

http://goo.gl/maps/8EUyS

A map showing the Lyon Airport (A) and, approximately, the place where Kristen Lopez's body was found (B).

Thanks. I'm having a hard time with that link : ( It doesn't show point A and point B at least not at my end. I did find it however on another map. I am sooo not a map person! I'm not sure what it means but it may mean something that all the bodies are near airports.

Thanks. I'm having a hard time with that link : ( It doesn't show point A and point B at least not at my end. I did find it however on another map. I am sooo not a map person! I'm not sure what it means but it may mean something that all the bodies are near airports.

I just knew something won't be working. Okay, here's the screenshot.

%2527Lyon%2520Airport%2520do%2520Cherokee%2520Rd%2520-%2520Mapy%2520Google932.jpg

I always like to do a streetview run through areas of interest (helps me get a feel for the area). I had just started my run from Family Dollar (since one vic was last seen there, and another was last seen at the Phillips 66 across the street), when I noticed a nearby business at 307 Plaquemine St. Richard Welding Equiptment.

Interesting.

I always like to do a streetview run through areas of interest (helps me get a feel for the area). I had just started my run from Family Dollar (since one vic was last seen there, and another was last seen at the Phillips 66 across the street), when I noticed a nearby business at 307 Plaquemine St. Richard Welding Equiptment.

Interesting.

Can you link it for poor lil ole me? Call me slow...why is this interesting? When it comes to maps, dates, numbers of any kind I need it spelled out! ; )

I just got done listening to this. What I want to know is how is MD so sure tha WD went to FR's after stealing her mothers pills. I believe him but he doesn't back it up. How does he know that?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/behind...a-serial-killer-in-jennings-louisiana-part-12

Haven't listened to that yet, Justice. I'll listen tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the link.

Interesting.

I guess you can't link a streetveiw can you? :blushing:

What was interesting about that business?

Thanks!

Hi ya'll

I've been staring at the maps again too........lol. I'm still convinced the killer is someone local........they know that area well. Looks to me like they're using SR1126 as their primary route of choice. More than likely they're using Hwy 26 to get to 1126. If you look at the map.....all of the locations (except 3) are easily accessible from 1126.

I'll post this map for you to look at.........look along 1126.....victims 1, 2, 6 and 7 form almost a straight line across......all just south of 1126.

Victim #1 - Loretta Lynn Chaisson Lewis. Found 5/?/05.
Victim #2 - Ernestine Marie Daniel Patterson. Found 6/?/05.
Victim #3 - Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez. Found 3/?/07.
Victim #4 - Whitnei Charlene Dubois. Found 5/?/07.
Victim #5 - Laconia Shontel 'Muggy' Brown. Found 5/?/08.
Victim #6 - Crystal Benoit Zeno. Found 9//1//08.
Victim #7 - Brittany Gary. Found 11/?/08.

NOTE: Crystal (#6) worked at Sonic Burger in Lake Arthur. Her husband was friends with Kristan Lopez' (#3) husband.

Can anyone confirm the location of vic #2 as being correct? The map here has it further down 26.

http://jdpkiller.wordpress.com/maps/

I guess you can't link a streetveiw can you? :blushing:

What was interesting about that business?

Business has the same surname as POI Frankie Richard, so I have to wonder if this business is owned by a family member. It's VERY close to Family Dollar (where one victim was last seen) and Phillips 66 ( where another victim was last seen).

Business has the same surname as POI Frankie Richard, so I have to wonder if this business is owned by a family member. It's VERY close to Family Dollar (where one victim was last seen) and Phillips 66 ( where another victim was last seen).

Ya know that's what I though you were thinking ; ) Thanks for the link to streetview. Anyway that you know of to find out about the owner and if they are related to (so far) my favorite poi?

Well, the founder is listed as "TJ Richard". Older gent. I doubt he's still working, might not even be living any longer. You could try doing a property search (hint hint).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back