1281 users online (231 members and 1050 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    EricaG is offline And now, pictures of the twins...here's little Lucy, watching paint dry...

GA and CA to be deposed April 9 in civil suit. #2

Last edited by JBean; 03-17-2009 at 08:53 PM.
    I used to rule the world-- Seas would rise when I gave the word--Now in the morning I sleep alone--Sweep the streets I used to own...For some reason I can't explain--I know St. Peter won't call my name-- Never an honest word--that was when I ruled the world.

So did they get the forms from the doctor regarding their fragility?
    Thought that had to happen next.
    Hmmm

If they obtain a medical release from this due to fragility...perhaps the doctor should be shown the video of both CA & GA and their batting abilities...

<snipped>
    "Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, said he and Brad Conway, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony, worked out a deal for Casey Anthony's parents to be deposed April 9 -- without the media present."

I wonder if they'll actually answer the questions asked.

Do you think they also agreed not to release the video they make to the media?
    There were no media reps allowed at Lee's depo but it was relased real quick
    Last edited by Tiki; 03-17-2009 at 06:42 PM. Reason: poor grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
    Do you think they also agreed not to release the video they make to the media?
    There were no media reps allowed at Lee's depo but it was relased real quick

Exactly!
    I'm hoping for the same for George and Cindy ..

Like some attorneys have Temper Tantrum Affidavits, do some doctors have Extra Special Grief forms? Gag.

Quote Originally Posted by marla View Post
    Exactly!
    I'm hoping for the same for George and Cindy ..
    Me, too !!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaymus at The Rock View Post
    Me, too !!
    Me three!

So Brad couldn't get those doctor' statements saying that George and Cindy are too emotionally fragile to be deposed. Interesting.

I'm anxious to see these depositions. I think Morgan and Conway are going to bump heads repeatedly. Conway won't sit back and let Morgan beat up on the A's like Lee's so-called attorney did.

I'm confused. I thought NG said awhile back that GA and CA had to get a letter from a physician to exclude them from testifying and if they didn't the depositions were scheduled for sometime in April. So are they going ahead with the April date, or is that what was canceled?

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by circe257 View Post
    I'm confused. I thought NG said awhile back that GA and CA had to get a letter from a physician to exclude them from testifying and if they didn't the depositions were scheduled for sometime in April. So are they going ahead with the April date, or is that what was canceled?
    They're going ahead with the April date is my understanding.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

I wouldn't get too excited. I fully expect BC to have them take the 5th on some issues and to instruct them not to answer on others (even if it's without legitimate basis and isn't due to privilege), so that it will take another round or two to get anywhere. The judge in the civil case seems sort of wishy-washy, so they might take their chances on getting away with refusing to answer a lot of things. They don't have a right to refuse to answer irrelevant questions, but it would help if Morgan would really ask some important, probing questions about ZG related topics. I also expect combative, know-it-all CA, who probably won't answer even when BC tells her to.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast