GA and CA to be deposed April 9 in civil suit. #2

So did they get the forms from the doctor regarding their fragility?
Thought that had to happen next.
Hmmm

:banghead:

If they obtain a medical release from this due to fragility...perhaps the doctor should be shown the video of both CA & GA and their batting abilities... :viking:

<snipped>
"Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, said he and Brad Conway, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony, worked out a deal for Casey Anthony's parents to be deposed April 9 -- without the media present."

Do you think they also agreed not to release the video they make to the media?
There were no media reps allowed at Lee's depo but it was relased real quick

Do you think they also agreed not to release the video they make to the media?
There were no media reps allowed at Lee's depo but it was relased real quick

Exactly!
I'm hoping for the same for George and Cindy .. :D

Like some attorneys have Temper Tantrum Affidavits, do some doctors have Extra Special Grief forms? Gag.

So Brad couldn't get those doctor' statements saying that George and Cindy are too emotionally fragile to be deposed. Interesting.

I'm anxious to see these depositions. I think Morgan and Conway are going to bump heads repeatedly. Conway won't sit back and let Morgan beat up on the A's like Lee's so-called attorney did.

I'm confused. I thought NG said awhile back that GA and CA had to get a letter from a physician to exclude them from testifying and if they didn't the depositions were scheduled for sometime in April. So are they going ahead with the April date, or is that what was canceled?

I'm confused. I thought NG said awhile back that GA and CA had to get a letter from a physician to exclude them from testifying and if they didn't the depositions were scheduled for sometime in April. So are they going ahead with the April date, or is that what was canceled?

They're going ahead with the April date is my understanding.

I wouldn't get too excited. I fully expect BC to have them take the 5th on some issues and to instruct them not to answer on others (even if it's without legitimate basis and isn't due to privilege), so that it will take another round or two to get anywhere. The judge in the civil case seems sort of wishy-washy, so they might take their chances on getting away with refusing to answer a lot of things. They don't have a right to refuse to answer irrelevant questions, but it would help if Morgan would really ask some important, probing questions about ZG related topics. I also expect combative, know-it-all CA, who probably won't answer even when BC tells her to.

I'm anxious to see these depositions. I think Morgan and Conway are going to bump heads repeatedly. Conway won't sit back and let Morgan beat up on the A's like Lee's so-called attorney did.

I didn't get that feeling about Morgan when he deposed LA...not at all.

Infact, I felt he was quite gentle and considerate even apologizing at times when delivering his questions to LA.

Infact, I felt he was quite gentle and considerate even apologizing at times when delivering his questions to LA.

I agree. Lee even seemed to be having fun and laughed an awful lot (which in my opinion was very odd).

I didn't either. I found him very professional, but focused.

IIRC, the statement from the doctor had to be produced for the previous deposition. When one is under subpoena they can't just say they are too "fragile" to appear. They have to have a doctor verify that.

Great, April 9th...I will put it on my calender. I am in hopes we get to see the deposition afterwards too, should be interesting. If Lee's answers are any indication of how his parent's will answer, it could be a battle. I hope there is truth in their answers, but I am not placing money on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back