1084 users online (215 members and 869 guests)  

Websleuths News

2009.03.17 HLN Discussing Chloroform Leak

Watching HLN now and after the break they are discussing that "there could have been a leak that there was chlorform found in Caylee's hair."
    What took them so long to discuss what we have been talking about for days?
    Last edited by Patty G; 03-18-2009 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Date format

Reading the transcripts from the Geraldo show now.

There is a Doc on the show saying that they can test the hair can be tested and show either a fatal dose, or obsorbsion from osmosis if there were great amounts of chloroform in the trunk. Either way they can tell which case it was.
    Another TH is saying that she knows Baden well and thinks he may have mispoken but if it is the case, this is a blow to the defence case.

Now speculating that this is why they are grilling RM and so interested in his puter because they may be trying to suggest or pin it on him.

off to go watch this...thanks for the heads up!

They have shifted topics now to paternity and family members that will be subpoenaed.
    Usually Jane and Nancy talk about what Mike has on his show that evening so they may talk about it more tonight.

I've emailed Geraldo's show about this, right after I heard it. I've emailed his show before and gotten answers, but I haven't heard a single word back. Not even an automated thanks for emailing.

Quote Originally Posted by newuser View Post
    I've emailed Geraldo's show about this, right after I heard it. I've emailed his show before and gotten answers, but I haven't heard a single word back. Not even an automated thanks for emailing.
    Imagine that....Geraldo with egg on his face again. I can't stand Fox News anymore. Never go there, just watch clips on YouTube for giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJax View Post
    Imagine that....Geraldo with egg on his face again. I can't stand Fox News anymore. Never go there, just watch clips on YouTube for giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJax View Post
    Now speculating that this is why they are grilling RM and so interested in his puter because they may be trying to suggest or pin it on him.
    Richardo's chloroform was not an ad as I've seen written elsewhere (as in advertising something for sale) it was a caricature with a woman and a note reading 'Seduce her with Chloroform' or something along that line. It was a joke, just like hundreds of others that can be found on MySpace any day.

The defense really can't put this off on Richardo without bringing it back to bite them in the butt, KC had copied the same app to one of her photo accounts. Since I saw in back in July, LE must have seen it too.

IMO this noise about putting anything off on Richardo just won't happen, I suppose they can try...
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

Quote Originally Posted by travelgal View Post
    GR said that the prosecution will LOSE the case because they are NOT handing over discovery to the Defence....I think gr was covering his a$$
    Last edited by Patty G; 03-18-2009 at 09:11 AM. Reason: edited out alternate name for GR