1194 users online (199 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2009.03.17 ISSUES with JVM - WOW!!!

Lead in says they are announcing who Caylee's bio father is, says shocking. didn't see thread for JVM
    Last edited by Patty G; 03-18-2009 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Date format

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

I don't usually watch JVM, but you got my attention!

I think this was fluff. I went to NG's site at CNN and it says new evidence proves LA is not the father. That's hardly news, let alone a bombshell.

Got mine too, i can hardly type I am shaking for some reason. Talking about Hayleigh right now. But the intro was about the shocking id of Caylee's bio dad.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

Quote Originally Posted by newuser View Post
    I think this was fluff. I went to NG's site at CNN and it says new evidence proves LA is not the father. That's hardly news, let alone a bombshell.

Oh carp. I am so ticked if that is it. i know what I heard and that about Lee not being is soooo old news now.

ETA - Just heard her confirm it is about Lee. Sorry for the excitement.
    Last edited by WholeLottaRosie; 03-17-2009 at 07:12 PM. Reason: got too excited over lie on intro to Issues

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

Yup, it's only about Lee. How disappointing.

I refuse to get excited until it actually happens.

Well....maybe a 'little' excited.
    JMO

What DNA report was "just released"? According to JVM, this just happened...today?
    IMO

JVM is hyping previously released info. This DNA report is not "just released".

JVM is hyping previously released info. This DNA report is not "just released".

No kidding. This is BS. I am so mad over this, if anyone from Issues reads here, know this. This kind of BS is going to lose you a couple viewers. Seriously. If this is over the Lee isn't the father, DNA test shows it, I am boycotting your show. There is no excuse whatsoever for the lead in you all did tonight, nor is there an excuse for calling this new. You and your show now have zero credibility. Too bad, cause my husband and I liked the show and liked Jane. Ah, well, it will probably due us good to go back to watching Simpson's reruns at this time slot.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

I saw the lead in too..."finally proof to end the rumor that LA is not the biodad." Where the hell were they for the doc dump? We knew this the same night of the last doc dump!

These people are ridiculous if they are hyping LA is not the father.

One, because we know anyone who read the doc dump saw the DNA TWO WEEKS AGO

Two, if they were remotely searching the internet (what do their research people do all day?? I am available for $40Gs a year to actually tell you something NEW!)

Three, the whole concept has NO BASIS and it is offensive to suggest it without ANY PROOF whatsoever. To further perpetuate it is nauseating.

I entertain a lot of possibilities in this case but the whole incest issue crosses the line for me. NO BASIS or IMPLICATION IN FACT.

Sorry for caps. I get mad about this. Personally I think JVM is stuck between Mike and Nancy and is simply another head with the same news. Rather than repeat the same crap at 5,6,7 and 8 stick something else in there. I don't even watch Nancy anymore b/c I've heard it all the 3 hours before
    What if the hokey-pokey is what it is all about?

They keep this crappy reporting up tonight I definatly wait for the rebroadcast of NG and watch American Idol instead. I have skipped Idol on big news days before but not tonight!

Stunning! If you've lived a cave for the last 2 weeks!
    What if the hokey-pokey is what it is all about?

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJax View Post
    They keep this crappy reporting up tonight I definatly wait for the rebroadcast of NG and watch American Idol instead. I have skipped Idol on big news days before but not tonight!
    Don't give up soulfull entertainment for these bunch of Yahoos! "Free Your Mind" for a couple of evennings. It helps you recharge for the next, "Bombshell"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast