2009.03.17 ISSUES with JVM - WOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WholeLottaRosie

Dancing on a moonbeam!
Reaction score
Lead in says they are announcing who Caylee's bio father is, says shocking. didn't see thread for JVM

I don't usually watch JVM, but you got my attention!

I think this was fluff. I went to NG's site at CNN and it says new evidence proves LA is not the father. That's hardly news, let alone a bombshell.

Got mine too, i can hardly type I am shaking for some reason. Talking about Hayleigh right now. But the intro was about the shocking id of Caylee's bio dad.

I think this was fluff. I went to NG's site at CNN and it says new evidence proves LA is not the father. That's hardly news, let alone a bombshell.

Oh carp. I am so ticked if that is it. i know what I heard and that about Lee not being is soooo old news now.

ETA - Just heard her confirm it is about Lee. Sorry for the excitement.

Yup, it's only about Lee. How disappointing. :(

I refuse to get excited until it actually happens. :snooty:

Well....maybe a 'little' excited. :D

What DNA report was "just released"? According to JVM, this just happened...today?

JVM is hyping previously released info. This DNA report is not "just released".

JVM is hyping previously released info. This DNA report is not "just released".

No kidding. This is BS. I am so mad over this, if anyone from Issues reads here, know this. This kind of BS is going to lose you a couple viewers. Seriously. If this is over the Lee isn't the father, DNA test shows it, I am boycotting your show. There is no excuse whatsoever for the lead in you all did tonight, nor is there an excuse for calling this new. You and your show now have zero credibility. Too bad, cause my husband and I liked the show and liked Jane. Ah, well, it will probably due us good to go back to watching Simpson's reruns at this time slot.

I saw the lead in too..."finally proof to end the rumor that LA is not the biodad." Where the hell were they for the doc dump? We knew this the same night of the last doc dump!

These people are ridiculous if they are hyping LA is not the father.

One, because we know anyone who read the doc dump saw the DNA TWO WEEKS AGO

Two, if they were remotely searching the internet (what do their research people do all day?? I am available for $40Gs a year to actually tell you something NEW!)

Three, the whole concept has NO BASIS and it is offensive to suggest it without ANY PROOF whatsoever. To further perpetuate it is nauseating.

I entertain a lot of possibilities in this case but the whole incest issue crosses the line for me. NO BASIS or IMPLICATION IN FACT.

Sorry for caps. I get mad about this. Personally I think JVM is stuck between Mike and Nancy and is simply another head with the same news. Rather than repeat the same crap at 5,6,7 and 8 stick something else in there. I don't even watch Nancy anymore b/c I've heard it all the 3 hours before

They keep this crappy reporting up tonight I definatly wait for the rebroadcast of NG and watch American Idol instead. I have skipped Idol on big news days before but not tonight!:snooty:

Stunning! If you've lived a cave for the last 2 weeks!

They keep this crappy reporting up tonight I definatly wait for the rebroadcast of NG and watch American Idol instead. I have skipped Idol on big news days before but not tonight!:snooty:

Don't give up soulfull entertainment for these bunch of Yahoos! "Free Your Mind" for a couple of evennings. It helps you recharge for the next, "Bombshell" :)

I'm with you Medusa, I stopped planning on watching JVM and NG when they announced "BOMBSHELL" new party picts released - and they were the ones that even WESH had up since October, and WS had since July! WTH is that?

If they stopped recycling the same clips from the doc dumps over and over and calling it new news, they could use some of the airtime to highlight NEW missing children's cases. I am glad that Caylee and Haleigh get this much attention, but if there is nothing new, 10 minutes each is enough to keep them in our minds - the other 40 minutes could help other victims.

I'd watch NG again, at least just for one evening, if she brought LP back to apologize for starting this rumor about Lee.

I pointed out this 2 doc dumps ago... this is not new news... shame on Issues!

Good lord, is it the same producers as NG that run this show? Really a good way to keep LOSING viewers IMO. :rolleyes:

What BS. I am so glad that I don't watch her show. I'm already pissed about this and I'm not even a viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie