1180 users online (245 members and 935 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2009.03.17 Issues:w/JVM

Crystal was just on there talking and she was saying she has no reason to lie about anything that Junior said. She said that RJ told her the second week that she had him that the man was black and that his shoes squeeked when he walked. He also mentioned something about the couch.

Oh and get this one you guys she also said that Misty deals drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Crystal was just on there talking and she was saying she has no reason to lie about anything that Junior said. She said that RJ told her the second week that she had him that the man was black and that his shoes squeeked when he walked. He also mentioned something about the couch.

Oh and get this one you guys she also said that Misty deals drugs.
    I'm almost positive she said that RJ said that the "couch was bounicing" ....so that means that he was ON the couch????? Which brings up the question of whether he was still awake and watching the movie since Misty just said this morning that she put him on the couch to watch his movie that night. OR...he fell asleep there and woke up to the bouncing and squeaky shoes and someone taking Haleigh outside.

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    I'm almost positive she said that RJ said that the "couch was bounicing" ....so that means that he was ON the couch????? Which brings up the question of whether he was still awake and watching the movie since Misty just said this morning that she put him on the couch to watch his movie that night. OR...he fell asleep there and woke up to the bouncing and squeaky shoes and someone taking Haleigh outside.
    omg I just had the most horrible thought and it makes me sick to even be typing it. If he saw a man bounching on the couch then what if he was doing something to Haleigh right there hence the reason her shirt was found in the back? Cause I mean what if RJ just didn't see Haleigh?

Question

I hate to say it but I thought the same thing. Or maybe it was Misty's visitor and Misty bouncing on the couch.

JMO

Wow.........I just saw the video of R & M going in and out of the court house for the first time..........that was so odd.........Ron looked mad as Misty ran to catch up with him. I won't say anymore but didn't look like a happy couple.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    I hate to say it but I thought the same thing. Or maybe it was Misty's visitor and Misty bouncing on the couch.

JMO
    At least I was not the only one that had that thought. Even thinking about that Haleigh could have been on there makes me want to cry for the little girl. I'd pray that it was Misty and not Haleigh but the thing is Haleigh is small enough that RJ might not have seen her.

I have to re-watch this on dvr.

I guess we have to be thankful that Haleigh is still in the news.

Crystal did not hire a PI? Is this one of those, someone hired him on her behalf? She is receiving alot of credit for the new HaleighBug foundation and command center, all the while throwing some Very serious accusations around. I just don't see how this can help Haleigh.

I think the "couch was bouncing" being mentioned now after all this time is rather convenient. It is huge and yet Crystal or Rj didn't say a word about it before. It is very disturbing if it is true, but disturbing if it isn't true and she is implying this instead, imo!!!!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I think the "couch was bouncing" being mentioned now after all this time is rather convenient. It is huge and yet Crystal or Rj didn't say a word about it before. It is very disturbing if it is true, but disturbing if it isn't true and she is implying this instead, imo!!!!
    It is HUGE. We don't know that she hasn't told LE this though. We don't know ANYTHING about what LE knows.

That statement and the one about Ron catching Mistie with drug users made my jaw drop. IF this is true..I take back everything I've said about Mistie just being a confused child.
    ~ Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reasoning and common sense~ Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    It's disgusting if you ask me. And people will believe her.

IMO she is turning every interview she does into a Jerry Springer episode. All this will bite her in the arse when people start looking into the types of things Crystal and her brother/fiance are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichad3 View Post
    It's disgusting if you ask me. And people will believe her.

IMO she is turning every interview she does into a Jerry Springer episode. All this will bite her in the arse when people start looking into the types of things Crystal and her brother/fiance are doing.
    Not only that but it gets better and better each time she goes on TV.

Is this the same little boy that many said was too young to know what Daddy marrying Misty meant. Naw it can't be
    There are THREE sides to every story, 1. Yours 2. Mine and finally number 3. THE TRUTH

The RJ story is evolving as weeks go by. First it was man in black squeaky shoes, then the next week it was black man in black with squeaky shoes, few weeks later it is black man in black with squeaky shoes and a bouncing couch. Why not the entire story the first time round?

Crystal did not know about the command center until done deal.

I had the resources and wanted to help," Regan said, "So we set goals, made a list and are getting it done."

"He did everything," Sheffield said Monday. "I didn't know anything about it until they told me it was going to be done."
    Along with a fresh coat of paint, the former hot dog stand will soon contain donated desks, carpet and curtains.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

I think it is great that there is a command center but I feel like anyone should be welcomed there and not just one side of the family. This should be about Haleigh.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBLYN View Post
    I have to re-watch this on dvr.

I guess we have to be thankful that Haleigh is still in the news.

Crystal did not hire a PI? Is this one of those, someone hired him on her behalf? She is receiving alot of credit for the new HaleighBug foundation and command center, all the while throwing some Very serious accusations around. I just don't see how this can help Haleigh.

I'm not seeing the program, but are we speaking of a couch in the livingroom? How would JR know if it was bouncing, if he's asleep in the master bedroom?

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I'm not seeing the program, but are we speaking of a couch in the livingroom? How would JR know if it was bouncing, if he's asleep in the master bedroom?
    Misty's changed her story. She's now saying that the children wanted to watch different movies. She set Haleigh up with one movie in the bedroom and JR up with other movie in the living room. At some point, JR left the living room and came into the bed with her.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast