2009.03.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Nancy's headline on her website today ~

Documents just uncovered: DNA evidence proves Lee Anthony is not Caylee's father and puts the rumors rest! Nancy Grace has the breaking details tonight at 8 & 10 p.m. ET.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

See you when her show starts!

Showtime!

She's starting out with her bombshell "who is Caylee's dad?" DNA test results confirm LA isn't Caylee's father.

Why did his lawyers object to him answering the question under oath?

Was there chloroform found in Caylee's hair?

GA/CA will give sworn testimony in ZG civil suit.

Nancy just mentioned Websleuths!!!! omg I had emailed Nancy's show and linked to WS when I did about this when it was first out in the Doc Dump back when everyone noticed it.

NG gave WS a shout out! "I thought this paternity issue was just a trumped up rumor on Websleuths - but the FBI actually tested him?"

Nancy talking with local reporter Nikki Pearce about paternity tests done to see if LA was the father of Caylee. Tests came back negative.

Tests were done because of many WS rumors!?! :D

"A trumped up discussion on Websleuths." Bite me, NG!

Whoah... she puts the paternity rumor on US... that we trumped it up!!!!!! (Hawaii gets NG at 2 in the evening)

NG just said, that she thought the LA talk of being Caylee's father was trumped up by Websleuths.lol

Nancy just mentioned Websleuths!!!! omg I had emailed Nancy's show and linked to WS when I did about this when it was first out in the Doc Dump back when everyone noticed it.

NG gave WS a shout out! "I thought this paternity issue was just a trumped up rumor on Websleuths - but the FBI actually tested him?"

Take that NG!! :tongue:

I get so excited when Nancy mentions WS!

Another reporter also mentioning that Casey had said to JG & TL that LA had previously made inappropriate advances toward her.

Rumor had been around long before we chewed on it... but it was LP that gave it life... she needs to dog on him, not us.

She keeps saying that the "newly hired defense" may have let the chloroform in hair slip. Is Dr. Baden on the defense team now, or is this just another case of poor research?

I swear I think NG producers just pick a thread from WS to use as new discussion topics.

Seriously, NG- if the FBI didn't do this test, I bet the defense would consider mentioning it. In law its called "due diligence" - making a point to test and record every dumb thing you think that could be a problem, even if you KNOW its dumb. You'd hate to lose a case or have a deal not close because some jerk raises a point you didn't address.

Actually I think LP was telling this tale right on NG's show about LA possibly being the biodad...WTF NG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail