KY KY - Crystal Hall (Branham), 24, Pikeville, 1 March 2009

Sharedspirit

Reaction score
http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/41384592.html

Troopers say 24-year-old is Crystal Gayle (Branham) Hall has not contacted any family member since March 1.

They say Hall was last seen on Kentucky Avenue in Pikeville--the same street where she lived.

Hall is 5’4” and weighs 107 pounds. She has shoulder length red hair and brown eyes, and possibly has the tattoo 'H' on her lower leg.

She looks much younger than 24 in the picture.

She's been missing for over 2 weeks and it's just making news tonight? And she has three young children? Who reported her missing (family) and when?

I am originally from Pikeville and still have family there. Kentucky Avenue runs up a hill towards the back side of Pikeville College. It is a poorer area of downtown. Very similar population like Ron and Misty's area in Florida.

Crystals myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=337408263

Says she has 3 sons.

:rose: Praying she comes home safe, and soon.

Last login 8/7/2008.

A few comments prior to 6/2008.

Then 3 comments all from the same person on the following dates:

3/12/2009

3/13/2009

3/15/2009

Each follow the same format...send a drink.

Originator M. Bevins. Profile set to private. Appears she has 2 young sons. If pic is current they are perhaps 4 & 2.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=189342939

Female
36 years old
pikeville ky, Kentucky
United States

Last login 3/24...mood "Blessed".

One would think w/ these messages sent within the timeframe she is reported missing...w/ Ms. Bevins also living in the same town...:waitasec:

A family member or friend? The children are around the same age as Crystal's. I hope LE have checked her email and her myspace messages!

A family member stated on wsaz that Crystal wouldn't miss a son's birthday, or not call to check on them. I'm so worried about her!

A few thoughts on the Myspace profiles:

Looks like a lot of her friends have that "Send a Drink" app. It looks like one of those viral applications that posts on your friends profiles without you even doing anything. I don't think her friend posting those drink comments three times is suspicious. She might not even be aware that it is posting on her friends' profiles.

I read through some of Crystal's comments that weren't from viral apps. This one caught my attention:

Mar 25 2008 6:36 PM

the only thing in life that is a promise is death so u live every moment the way u want it i exsept my moretallity

So, ignoring the poor spelling, doesn't that seem a little weird? Even if it is exactly a year old?

Now, take a look at this guy's profile

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=347029218

It is private, but his status says:

john patrick I miss home. im fallin behind on everything. nothing is workin 4 me. its taken a toll on me. i miss her and blew it i think ! just to much whey on me!!

Am I looking way too much into this?

I have called a few friends in the area and they had not even heard someone was missing. It is a small town no tv stations. The closest are in Huntington, WV (WSAZ) and Lexington, KY (WKYT) which has a smaller station (WYMT) that broadcasts to that area from Hazard, Ky. The newspaper has just cut back to 3 days a week from 5. It is at http://www.news-expressky.com/

just some info I have for those looking ...

I'm in Louisville, and haven't heard a thing about this woman. The family should think about contacting the Louisville news stations. If they pick up the story, her picture would be all over the place.

PIKE COUNTY, Ky. (WSAZ) -- The skeletal remains of a person were found Wednesday in Pike County, Kentucky.

Kentucky State Police say the remains were discovered in a wooded area near Ridge Line Road by a local resident.

The state medical examiner’s office was called in to collect the remains, which they have now taken to their office to be identified.

Police have no other information about the remains and say this is an ongoing investigation.

[ Copyright 2009 – WSAZ.com. All Rights Reserved.

Skeleton found at Fishtrap

By Russ Cassady, Staff Writer

Kentucky State Police are investigating after skeletal human remains were discovered in the Fishtrap area of Pike County Thursday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of this and other stories please pick up the latest edition of the News-Express or suscribe to our new e-edition.

Story created Apr 10, 2009 - 17:53:33 CDT.

carlos, I first thought of crystal when I saw this. From what I've read so far, I think the remains found may be older. I'm sure hoping this isn't crystal.

Sorry...I agree this does not appear to be related to Crystal.. here is an update from the Williamson Daily News....I am not sure if there is a thread for this missing woman. If so, please feel free to move this.

Pike human remains found on road where missing woman lived
by LORETTA TACKETT

A woman missing four years lived on the road where human remains were found this week.

Police reported last year that George David Hess reported seeing his wife, Sandy Marie Hess, then 42, at their home on Ridge Line Road in Jonican Jan. 7, 2005, when he laid down to take a nap.

A resident on Ridgeline Road found human skeletal remains Thursday, Post 9 of the Kentucky State Police (KSP) reported. Investigators worked throughout the day and were assisted at the scene by Forensic Anthropologist Dr. Emily Craig, of the Kentucky State Medical Examiner’s Office, Post 9 Public Information Officer Mike Goble said. The remains were removed from the scene and are pending positive identification by the medical examiner.

Crystal Gayle Hall:
Not entered into NCMA yet.
I emailed the KY state police detective noted to see if there was any updated information and asked about the NCMA also.

Still No Sign Of Missing Woman

A Pike County woman is still missing after more than two months.

25-year-old Crystal Gayle Branham Hall was last seen in Pikeville on March 1st.

Police are investigating and now her family is begging for answers.

Her family members say she would never leave like this without telling them and say she never left her young children.

http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/44026462.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back