Age Missing: 19
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Date of Birth: 6/11/1968
Race: White
Sex: Female
State Missing From: Texas
Country Missing From: USA
Circumstances: Ms. Sutherland has a tattoo on her upper left arm of a heart with the names Amanda and Robin inside the heart. She may have been headed to Panama City, Florida.
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mp...1:33:52PM'

Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse Online Bulletin

Missing Person Details

Date Picture Updated: 7/2/2003
M8906002.jpg

Name: Ginger Anne Sutherland
AKA: Ricki
Case Number: M8906002
Case Type: Endangered - Foul Play Possible
Last Seen in: Fresno (Fort Bend County)
Last Seen on: 6/16/1988
Height: 5' 0 "
Weight: 105 lbs.
Circumstances: Ms. Sutherland has a tattoo on her upper left arm of a heart with the names Amanda and Robin inside the heart. She may have been headed to Panama City, Florida.

Bumpity-

Family has reached out regarding Ginger's case. They are praying that we can get something going on this very solveable case. Ginger was last seen with a gentleman named James Wilds. She may have been en route to Panama City FL. Mr Wilds was charged with the theft of Ginger's car-it was in his possession but Ginger was no where to be found.

Let's see what we can do to try and help Ginger get back to the family who loves and misses her!!!

Ginger's family is working on registering I believe. As soon as they are set up, perhaps they can answer our questions.

I am curious as to the area he was picked up in, what he says happened to Ginger and where she was last seen. I would love to know if any of her possessions were in the car as well.

I would also love some more information. There's very little available, it seems.

Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse Online Bulletin

Missing Person Details

Date Picture Updated: 7/2/2003
M8906002.jpg

Name: Ginger Anne Sutherland
AKA: Ricki
Case Number: M8906002
Case Type: Endangered - Foul Play Possible
Last Seen in: Fresno (Fort Bend County)
Last Seen on: 6/16/1988
Height: 5' 0 "
Weight: 105 lbs.

First off she should be listed as 20 yrs old according to date of birth (20yrs and 5 days).:banghead:

I see her dark roots so what is her real color of hair? If her blonde hair grew out we may be looking for someone with dark hair.:what:

I found this Jane Doe, but her age is 23 at low range. Her nose does look different I think - We really need a better picture.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6653

What happened to James Wilds? Is he still living? What happened to the car? I understand that techniques that are now available weren't necessarily around in 1988, but if the car is still in existence, maybe the floor mats, carpet samples, etc can be analyzed by a lab.

Oh wow the resemblance is almost shocking. I will keep up the work.You gotta admit that the picture makes your heart drop to your feet. I will keep working on it though. Thanks ! :)

Is that a mole on her chin, on the left side or is it a freckle?

well I was up for awhile so heres some info: Rest assured shes not in florida unless shes not been discovered or is still alive and living there, Im going to check other states but according to FLUIDD.com (floridas unidentified decedents datatabase) there are not any jane does that describe her. I check from 89-97, if that saves anyone else some work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back