1330 users online (296 members and 1034 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thank you for your reply

I don't have any other way. She is the only contact and now we can no longer email each other. She should've passed my case to another person. This is frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by red33chic View Post
    I don't have any other way. She is the only contact and now we can no longer email each other. She should've passed my case to another person. This is frustrating.
    Red33chick,
    First allow me to say I am so sorry for your loss. I understand your frustration and I feel your pain. I know all to well exactly what you are going through. I am not an expert on this but I do have a few suggestions.(1) If your mothers case is listed in NAMUS, there should be a contact person listed there........
    Case Manager
    First Name
    Susan
    Last Name
    Burroughs
    Phone
    512-424-5043
    She is who is listed under contacts on your mother's case. It may not help, but sure can't hurt. ................
    (2) If your mother is listed on the Charley Project, Doe Network, Or National center for missing adults, there should be the name and number of a contact person there. (3) Contact LE who has her case, and ask them to find out if this DNA was a match.
    I am not trying to be discouraging, I would never do that......but......it is a very huge and emotionally draining process without getting your hopes up......a very wise person once told me, assume the worst (that there will not be a match) then hope for the best ( that there will be a match). It hurts a little less that way.
    I do have one question, did they not take a DNA swab from you?
    Last edited by Still_Seek_Answers; 09-23-2013 at 04:07 AM.
    Debora Sue Lowe - Age 13, missing from Pompano, FL since February 29, 1972 (Leap Year)
    Missing Child Haunts Family Nearly 40 Years Later - 9/19/2011
    White Female
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 56″
    Weight: 125 lbs
    Debbie is believed to have been a victim of the serial killer Gerard John Schaefer Jr. He was convicted of only two murders in the 1970s but is believed to be responsible for the murders and disappearances of many other girls and young women in the 60s and 70s, including Wendy Stevenson, Peggy Rahn ,Carmen Hallock, Pamela Nater and Nancy Leichner in 1966.

• Everything I write is JMHO and NO OFFENSE is INTENDED

Any further update? I can't believe it has been so long and no one (from the case, not relatives, etc.) has replied as far as the DNA being submitted...

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your own thoughts and opinions. These, in a way, help me feel that there is still hope. That I am not the only one waiting. I know it's been years already and still, no results or whatsoever and I don't know why. They did took my DNA by swabbing me and this was I think 3-4 years ago. I tried looking for the contact person but I can't seem to connect with someone, either they retired or is no longer an employee of the agency.

Anyone here knows where I can view if there has been any results?

My only fear is that my uncles and father might have pulled some strings to silence other people. I hope this isn't the case.

I even thought before that they already took care of the emails that I keep on sending to a certain Cassandra Cistone and that is why I never got a reply.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5