Possible match Anna Jovita Mallari, 24 - Missing Since: 1 Dec 1988 from El Paso TX

Earthbound Misfit I

Justice for Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
Reaction score
Anna Jovita MALLARI
There is no DNA family reference on file for Anna. If and when a DNA family reference sample is submitted, a request will be made for a comparison to Princess Blue.

Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse Online Bulletin

Missing Person Details

Date Picture Updated: 10/15/2001
mallari_anna_jovita.jpg
u0310014a.jpg

Name: Anna Jovita Mallari
Case Number: M8903009
Case Type: Endangered - Foul Play Possible
Last Seen in: El Paso (El Paso County)
Last Seen on: 12/1/1988
Height: 5' 0 "
Weight: 115 lbs.
Age Missing: 24
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Date of Birth: 10/5/1964
Race: Other
Sex: Female
State Missing From: Texas
Country Missing From: USA
Circumstances: Ms. Mallari has a c-section scar on her abdomen. She was reported missing by her employer when she did not show up for work.

ETA: She is Asian (Filipina) according to her Charley Project Page here: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mallari_anna.html

The process to obtain DNA from Anna Mallari’s relatives is in the works. This could take up to 6 months once the samples are received, processed and completed for comparison to Princess Blue.

LET'S KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE!!!

I'd like to list the Pros & Cons of the possibility of Anna being Princess Blue.

I'm soooo glad you added in about her being listed as Asian on another site. I was going to look into her to compare to THIS case, but now I have another one in mind for her as well... thanks RKnowley - perceptive as ever, aren't you? ;-)

~sloane

I think she bears the closest resemblance to the sketch of PB. I also think that PB could be Asian, Hispanic, or White or a mix.

I'll see what i can find out about getting her familial DNA in the system. That's something that should have been done a long time ago... maybe they didn't know, or the family is unreachable... ???
Thanks ladies!

hey, I don't think I'm able to pm just yet... can someone tell me what happened to LionRun?

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RKnowley !!!! :dance:

~warmly, sloane

I can tell you that I believe Anna had a son Roland or Rolando Mallari born in 1988. Also, Anna's father was a Roland/Rolando Mallari. Anna's mother's name was Ana Jovita S. Domingo. I hope that helps with contacting them to get her familial DNA in the system.

I'll see what i can find out about getting her familial DNA in the system. That's something that should have been done a long time ago... maybe they didn't know, or the family is unreachable... ???
Thanks ladies!

Sloane10 and Rknowles, do you guys have any personal YM? also, how do we go about submitting a DNA sample? Let's say the person is from the Philipines........

Hello red33chic, I am so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I was hanging out in another forum here on websleuths.

Here is some contact information for the University of Texas Center for Human Identity. UNTCHI should be able to help with getting DNA testing done on one of Anna's family members. Anna's family should be able to call the 800 number below or send an email to the Forensics department @ the email address listed below. They should be able to help them through the steps of submitting DNA.

CONTACT UNTCHI - MISSING PERSONS or FORENSICS:
Evidence Custodian Office Toll Free Number: 1-800-763-3147
Evidence Custodian Office Local Number: 817-735-0624
Evidence Custodian Toll Free Fax Number: 1-800-221-3515
Evidence Custodian Office Local Fax Number: 817-735-0553
Missing Persons E-Mail: MissingPersons@hsc.unt.edu
Forensics E-Mail: rdunnaho@hsc.unt.edu
Mailing Address:
UNT Center for Human ID​
Evidence Custodian​
3500 Camp Bowie EAD-332​
Ft. Worth, TX 76107​

Printable Forensic Evidence Submission Form
Forensic Evidence Submission Form

I hope somebody can get back to me asap.

Thank you so much. I already sent them an email and will try to call them asap.

The process to obtain DNA from Anna Mallari’s relatives is in the works. This could take up to 6 months once the samples are received, processed and completed for comparison to Princess Blue.

LET'S KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE!!!

Anna Jovita Mallari - Missing Since: 12/1/1988 from El Paso, TX

Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse Online Bulletin

Missing Person Details

Date Picture Updated: 10/15/2001
mallari_anna_jovita.jpg
u0310014a.jpg

Name: Anna Jovita Mallari
Case Number: M8903009
Case Type: Endangered - Foul Play Possible
Last Seen in: El Paso (El Paso County)
Last Seen on: 12/1/1988
Height: 5' 0 "
Weight: 115 lbs.
Age Missing: 24
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Date of Birth: 10/5/1964
Race: Other
Sex: Female
State Missing From: Texas
Country Missing From: USA
Circumstances: Ms. Mallari has a c-section scar on her abdomen. She was reported missing by her employer when she did not show up for work.

ETA: She is Asian (Filipina) according to her Charley Project Page here: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mallari_anna.html

Per RKnowley's request (via PM), I did a trace-line overlay for Princess Blue and Anna Jovita Mallari. I traced the features of PB's face, and transferred the trace line to AJM's photo.

2562490800045078242S500x500Q851.jpg

While their eye spacing and relative positioning of their eyes noses and mouths are pretty close, the shape and width of their cheekbones and jawlines are completely off. Even if you allow a little horizontal tolerance to compensate for the slight angle at which Anna's head is turned, the difference is too significant.

Carl - could it be because the photo of Princess Blue is a sketch and not a real "photo" or do you think the sketch artist got it right?

I ask because if you look at the two sketches for Grateful Doe - they are very different and I think if you used the same process for the 2 sketches - it would appear they were not the same person, kwim?

Salem

Hi Rknowley..Hi everyone!...is it possible for you to check Anna's dental record? Because according to my source, Anna's mother sent her dental record and a hair sample but that was years ago, sometime in 1988-89...And also, a certain Sgt Gutierrez is the one handling this case before . It would really be appreciated if you could also check that possibility. Thank you..

I am going to see what I kind find out for you and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I am not certain, but, I would guess that Sgt. Gutierrez was with the El Paso PD?

Hi Rknowley..Hi everyone!...is it possible for you to check Anna's dental record? Because according to my source, Anna's mother sent her dental record and a hair sample but that was years ago, sometime in 1988-89...And also, a certain Sgt Gutierrez is the one handling this case before . It would really be appreciated if you could also check that possibility. Thank you..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back