Possible match Patricia Anne Osborn, 19 - Missing Since: 28 Oct 1983 from Seattle WA

Earthbound Misfit I

Justice for Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 391DFWA

POsborn.jpg
POsborn1.jpg
POsborne2.jpg

Osborn, circa 1983
Patricia Anne Osborn
Missing since October 28, 1983 from Seattle, King County, Washington.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: February 2, 1964
Age at Time of Disappearance: 19 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3; 125 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Bi-Racial female. Black hair; hazel eyes.
Marks, Scars: Scar in her pubic bone area.
AKA: Nickname Patty, Tina Lusk, Pamela M Osborne
Dentals: X-rays Available
DNA: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Osborn was last seen walking along a stretch of North Aurora on October 28, 1983. She'd left her boyfriend at an area motel and was heading to a nearby restaurant. As a teenager, Osborn began using drugs, and getting into trouble and was arrested for prostitution. And at 17, she left home for good, heading to Seattle. But she always stayed in touch with her mother, calling on holidays and birthdays. Her mother received regular calls until September 1983. Osborn are thought to be a victim of the Green River Serial Killer, Gary Ridgeway. He has however not pleaded guilty to her disappearance.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning Osborn's whereabouts, please contact:
The Green River Task Force
206-296-7575
or
King County Sheriff's Office
206-296-7692
Email
All information may be submitted anonymously.
Agency Case Number:
(OCA): 84015437
NCIC Number:

Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information:
Komo 1000 News
Seattle Post-Intelligencer
Washington State Missing Persons

04-24-2008, 03:47 PM
fmw63
user_offline.gif

The reply is in!

"Both agencies receive and review the information on possible matches. I cannot release any details outside of law enforcement regarding the investigation, but appreciate receiving tips. Thank you for your interest."

The Doe Network:
Case File 391DFWA

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/POsborn.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/POsborn1.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/POsborne2.jpg

Osborn, circa 1983
Patricia Anne Osborn
Missing since October 28, 1983 from Seattle, King County, Washington.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Investigators
If you have any information concerning Osborn's whereabouts, please contact:
The Green River Task Force
206-296-7575
or
206-296-7692
Email
All information may be submitted anonymously.
Agency Case Number:
(OCA): 84015437
NCIC Number:

Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information:
Komo 1000 News
Seattle Post-Intelligencer
Washington State Missing Persons

I just quoted this to see if I could get the links to work for me.

Salem

04-24-2008, 03:47 PM
fmw63
user_offline.gif

The reply is in!

"Both agencies receive and review the information on possible matches. I cannot release any details outside of law enforcement regarding the investigation, but appreciate receiving tips. Thank you for your interest."

This was helpful, huh? Well, if it is her, then the links for both Patricia and Princess Blue will disappear, right?

Salem

Could she be this UID? Although she is supposed to be a victim of the green river killer, no evidence is found to confirm....

Detectives need help identifying deceased woman

Summary- King County Sheriff’s detectives are asking for the public’s help identifying a woman whose skeletal remains were found last fall in a wooded area off of I-90 near North Bend. (C16060055)

Story- Detectives said a hiker found the remains on November 25[SUP]th[/SUP], 2016 and called police. The King County Medical Examiner has determined that the remains were likely left at the recovery site within the last 2-3 years.
[...and therefore not a Green River victim - ANZAC]

The remains are those of a mixed race (Caucasian/Black) female, between 20-40 years of age. She was missing an upper left front tooth that was likely absent for a significant amount of time before her death. The missing tooth would have displayed a noticeable gap in her front upper teeth.

The woman may have self identified as either race. Two sketches have been attached which may indicate what she looked like when she was alive.

If you recognize this woman or have any information that may help us identify her please call the King County Sheriff’s Office at 206-296-3311 or you can call Crime Stoppers and remain anonymous at 206-222-TIPS (8477)

According to The Search for the Green River Killer's second edition, Ridgway has confessed to the murders of Kase Ann Lee, Kelli Kay McGinness, and Patricia Anne Osborn. We just haven't found the bodies.

As far as I'm concerned, the mystery isn't who killed her - the mystery is where her body is.

According to The Search for the Green River Killer's second edition, Ridgway has confessed to the murders of Kase Ann Lee, Kelli Kay McGinness, and Patricia Anne Osborn. We just haven't found the bodies.

As far as I'm concerned, the mystery isn't who killed her - the mystery is where her body is.

Yes, indeed. So what's your opinion on UID? Could she be a match or not....?

I can't get over how much the sketch resembles Patricia. Did anyone ever find out 100% for sure that they're not a match?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back