Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

DSnodgrass Attempted Donations

DSnodgrass attempted to donate chairs and desks to the new Haleigh center in Putnam County according to First Coast News: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/f...134030&catid=4

I am shocked to read this. This is about the 4th or 5th thing I have read today that appeared to have something to do with this SSO. However, this is the first OFFICIAL thing I have read. But I find it interesting that his description has come up so many times today and then I actually see an article about his attempting to donate to the center.

Salem
    Last edited by Salem; 03-18-2009 at 11:32 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

What is it they say about the perp standing around to watch the fire or enmeshing themselves in the search or with the family of the victim some how? That was how the real estate man got fingered in the McCann case. And that was based on some perp's actions in England a few years prior.

This just kind of takes my breath away. Would he dare?

Salem

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    What is it they say about the perp standing around to watch the fire or enmeshing themselves in the search or with the family of the victime some how? That was how the real estate man got fingered in the McCann case. And that was based on some perp's actions in England a few years prior.

This just kind of takes my breath away. Would he dare?

Salem

Whoa..........you think?
    Check out updated daily: Tricia's Tidbits

Some days I feel like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TopGunner For This Useful Post:

I don't know! I'm shocked! Completely! And LE appears to just be blowing it off????? WTH????!!!

Salem

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Most creepy indeed.

Apparently, he was wearing a gps monitor/thingie when Haleigh went missing. I don't know anything about them, though.

How foolproof are they?

LE said his showed he wasn't near Haleigh's house.

But that doesn't mean she wasn't wherever he was. Maybe he got cocky today because he thought he was cleared.
    "Lead:" A "rumor" worthy of being followed.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jholi For This Useful Post:

I don't know! I'm shocked! Completely! And LE appears to just be blowing it off????? WTH????!!!

Salem

Hi Salem, I am really a novice at predator crimes because most of what I have studied ended up being family related or someone who knew the family.

But looking at him going there today made me wonder if SO's have similar type habits as predators who commit different types of crimes.

They go back to the scene or disposal site to relive the crime.

They often take a token to keep the victim alive in their mind.

I have never studied this kind of psychology. If this 'unicycle' man is the perp maybe it gave him power to be among her family after what he had unknowingly taken from them. In his mind he might be almost incognito as he is not classified and maybe even thinks he can beat his case.

If he is not the perp I could see him going there to pretend he is the perp. To see the phenom of what happens when a young girl is taken, imagine himself having had the opportunity, and looking at her pictures there, what he would have done with her. And he might get pleasure in doing that.

Just a thought, and I hope you don't think I've gone Billy Bonkers. It was so unreal what he did today. The audacity of it. And that to me is scarry, a sexual perv with both kinds of b*l*s. He could be a very dangerous man IMO.

Of course, like I said it is all conjecture as I know nothing about how their mind works. One thing I do know tho is that this guy is a pedophile, and it is incurable. Once a pedo, always a pedo for life. xox IMO

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jholi View Post
    Most creepy indeed.

Apparently, he was wearing a gps monitor/thingie when Haleigh went missing. I don't know anything about them, though.

How foolproof are they?

LE said his showed he wasn't near Haleigh's house.

But that doesn't mean she wasn't wherever he was. Maybe he got cocky today because he thought he was cleared.
    Hi Jholi, Your last sentence could be so true.

Earlier tonight I read a post about that GPS unit he wears, that he could even go out of state with it. I wish I knew which poster wrote that.

I supposeLE would use that 8 hour window to see where he was geographically for the 9th, eh?

I wonder if LE would just say that to get the guy to relax and mess up, kind of like he did today by going there. LE didn't say tho that he is cleared!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Jholi - I agree it does not mean Haleigh was not where he was. Where was that van? And why is there a blanket in it? Were the children taken somewhere after dinner when Ggma Skyles last saw them?

Scandi - you thought about this a lot harder than I did LOL. All I could think was it sounded so much like the guy in England that snatched the two girls and then got himself involved with the families and the investigation. It was because of the him that the reporter turned Murrat in, in the Maddie case. The reporter said Murrat acted just like the other guy because Murrat was acting as an interpreter and involving himself in the investigation.

Now here comes this alleged SO, ankle bracelet and all, and offers to donate things to the search effort????? I'm glad Regan went to his house and I hope he looked around some.

I think LE needs to do another search of the Snodgrass's entire property! and then maybe a 3rd one. They should use the dogs and check his car also. Maybe the guy felt like he was going down anyway so there was no longer any need to restrain himself.

This is creepy! What alleged SO, in their right mind, would do such a thing? Okay, Okay - what SO is ever in a "right mind"?

Salem

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Jholi - I agree it does not mean Haleigh was not where he was. Where was that van? And why is there a blanket in it? Were the children taken somewhere after dinner when Ggma Skyles last saw them?

Scandi - you thought about this a lot harder than I did LOL. All I could think was it sounded so much like the guy in England that snatched the two girls and then got himself involved with the families and the investigation. It was because of the him that the reporter turned Murrat in, in the Maddie case. The reporter said Murrat acted just like the other guy because Murrat was acting as an interpreter and involving himself in the investigation.

Now here comes this alleged SO, ankle bracelet and all, and offers to donate things to the search effort????? I'm glad Regan went to his house and I hope he looked around some.

I think LE needs to do another search of the Snodgrass's entire property! and then maybe a 3rd one. They should use the dogs and check his car also. Maybe the guy felt like he was going down anyway so there was no longer any need to restrain himself.

This is creepy! What alleged SO, in their right mind, would do such a thing? Okay, Okay - what SO is ever in a "right mind"?

Salem
    It is totally bizare I agree.

He would know his bracelet would nail him. So if he did this he had to have someone help him.

Somewhere living in Satsuma I believe there are two SO's living together, and I think it is either this DS or the other one. xox
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 03-18-2009 at 01:04 PM. Reason: PM

18. The Following User Says Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Sadly this is common. Some predators, like the one who stood beside Mark Klaas claim to what to make ammends for their previous crimes. Whether that is true is doubtful. It sure is a good example on how ineffective GPS monitoring is. I mean the bracelet wouldn't alert to a crime being commited, and unless LE is called I don't think they check every single place the GPS shows he's been.

IMO, he doesn't have anything to do with Haleigh and LE is on the right track in leaning hard on Misty.
    Last edited by SuziQ; 03-18-2009 at 02:40 AM. Reason: add

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Sadly this is common. Some predators, like the one who stood beside Mark Klaas claim to what to make ammends for their previous crimes. Whether that is true is doubtful. It sure is a good example on how ineffective GPS monitoring is. I mean the bracelet wouldn't alert to a crime being commited, and unless LE is called I don't think they check every single place the GPS shows he's been.

IMO, he doesn't have anything to do with Haleigh and LE is on the right track in leaning hard on Misty.
    Hi SuziQ, That has always been at the top of my list. 'Uni' had seen Haleigh on his own turf, so that was HUGE to me.

I think it was accidental due to negligence, but someone had to help her take Haleigh away, and that is the big question now IMO.

xox

22. The Following User Says Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Wow, that's totally creepy whether he's involved or not. I hope the LE and the PI look at him very closely.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Hi Salem, I am really a novice at predator crimes because most of what I have studied ended up being family related or someone who knew the family.

But looking at him going there today made me wonder if SO's have similar type habits as predators who commit different types of crimes.

They go back to the scene or disposal site to relive the crime.

They often take a token to keep the victim alive in their mind.

I have never studied this kind of psychology. If this 'unicycle' man is the perp maybe it gave him power to be among her family after what he had unknowingly taken from them. In his mind he might be almost incognito as he is not classified and maybe even thinks he can beat his case.

If he is not the perp I could see him going there to pretend he is the perp. To see the phenom of what happens when a young girl is taken, imagine himself having had the opportunity, and looking at her pictures there, what he would have done with her. And he might get pleasure in doing that.

Just a thought, and I hope you don't think I've gone Billy Bonkers. It was so unreal what he did today. The audacity of it. And that to me is scarry, a sexual perv with both kinds of b*l*s. He could be a very dangerous man IMO.

Of course, like I said it is all conjecture as I know nothing about how their mind works. One thing I do know tho is that this guy is a pedophile, and it is incurable. Once a pedo, always a pedo for life. xox IMO
    Yes, and think he was so bold to go to Haleighbug. He could be posting right
    under our nose and we wouldn't know.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tfrohning For This Useful Post:

It is totally bizare I agree.

He would know his bracelet would nail him. So if he did this he had to have someone help him.

I'm going to PM AnnaFl before I hit the hay tonight and ask her if she knows if this guy has a roommate who is a SO. Somewhere living in Satsuma I believe there are two SO's living together, and I think it is either this DS or the other one. xox
    I don't think we allow to put the whole names. but the two that live together
    are CDI and JJT. not him DS

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tfrohning For This Useful Post:

Question

Hi Jholi, Your last sentence could be so true.

Earlier tonight I read a post about that GPS unit he wears, that he could even go out of state with it. I wish I knew which poster wrote that.

I supposeLE would use that 8 hour window to see where he was geographically for the 9th, eh?

I wonder if LE would just say that to get the guy to relax and mess up, kind of like he did today by going there. LE didn't say tho that he is cleared!
    Come to think of it. if le know where the gps was at all time. why do they have be home when they answer the phone when le called::

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tfrohning For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast