Daniel Snodgrass

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
DSnodgrass attempted to donate chairs and desks to the new Haleigh center in Putnam County according to First Coast News: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=4

I am shocked to read this. This is about the 4th or 5th thing I have read today that appeared to have something to do with this SSO. However, this is the first OFFICIAL thing I have read. But I find it interesting that his description has come up so many times today and then I actually see an article about his attempting to donate to the center.

Salem

What is it they say about the perp standing around to watch the fire or enmeshing themselves in the search or with the family of the victim some how? That was how the real estate man got fingered in the McCann case. And that was based on some perp's actions in England a few years prior.

This just kind of takes my breath away. Would he dare?

Salem

What is it they say about the perp standing around to watch the fire or enmeshing themselves in the search or with the family of the victime some how? That was how the real estate man got fingered in the McCann case. And that was based on some perp's actions in England a few years prior.

This just kind of takes my breath away. Would he dare?

Salem

Whoa..........you think? :eek:

I don't know! I'm shocked! Completely! And LE appears to just be blowing it off????? WTH????!!!

Salem

Most creepy indeed. :sheesh:

Apparently, he was wearing a gps monitor/thingie when Haleigh went missing. I don't know anything about them, though.

How foolproof are they? :confused:

LE said his showed he wasn't near Haleigh's house.

But that doesn't mean she wasn't wherever he was. :( Maybe he got cocky today because he thought he was cleared.

I don't know! I'm shocked! Completely! And LE appears to just be blowing it off????? WTH????!!!

Salem

Hi Salem, I am really a novice at predator crimes because most of what I have studied ended up being family related or someone who knew the family.

But looking at him going there today made me wonder if SO's have similar type habits as predators who commit different types of crimes.

They go back to the scene or disposal site to relive the crime.

They often take a token to keep the victim alive in their mind.

I have never studied this kind of psychology. If this 'unicycle' man is the perp maybe it gave him power to be among her family after what he had unknowingly taken from them. In his mind he might be almost incognito as he is not classified and maybe even thinks he can beat his case.

If he is not the perp I could see him going there to pretend he is the perp. To see the phenom of what happens when a young girl is taken, imagine himself having had the opportunity, and looking at her pictures there, what he would have done with her. And he might get pleasure in doing that.

Just a thought, and I hope you don't think I've gone Billy Bonkers. :D It was so unreal what he did today. The audacity of it. And that to me is scarry, a sexual perv with both kinds of b*l*s. He could be a very dangerous man IMO.

Of course, like I said it is all conjecture as I know nothing about how their mind works. One thing I do know tho is that this guy is a pedophile, and it is incurable. Once a pedo, always a pedo for life. xox IMO

Most creepy indeed. :sheesh:

Apparently, he was wearing a gps monitor/thingie when Haleigh went missing. I don't know anything about them, though.

How foolproof are they? :confused:

LE said his showed he wasn't near Haleigh's house.

But that doesn't mean she wasn't wherever he was. :( Maybe he got cocky today because he thought he was cleared.

Hi Jholi, Your last sentence could be so true.

Earlier tonight I read a post about that GPS unit he wears, that he could even go out of state with it. I wish I knew which poster wrote that.

I supposeLE would use that 8 hour window to see where he was geographically for the 9th, eh?

I wonder if LE would just say that to get the guy to relax and mess up, kind of like he did today by going there. LE didn't say tho that he is cleared!

Jholi - I agree it does not mean Haleigh was not where he was. Where was that van? And why is there a blanket in it? Were the children taken somewhere after dinner when Ggma Skyles last saw them?

Scandi - you thought about this a lot harder than I did LOL. All I could think was it sounded so much like the guy in England that snatched the two girls and then got himself involved with the families and the investigation. It was because of the him that the reporter turned Murrat in, in the Maddie case. The reporter said Murrat acted just like the other guy because Murrat was acting as an interpreter and involving himself in the investigation.

Now here comes this alleged SO, ankle bracelet and all, and offers to donate things to the search effort????? I'm glad Regan went to his house and I hope he looked around some.

I think LE needs to do another search of the Snodgrass's entire property! and then maybe a 3rd one. They should use the dogs and check his car also. Maybe the guy felt like he was going down anyway so there was no longer any need to restrain himself.

This is creepy! What alleged SO, in their right mind, would do such a thing? Okay, Okay - what SO is ever in a "right mind"?

Salem

Jholi - I agree it does not mean Haleigh was not where he was. Where was that van? And why is there a blanket in it? Were the children taken somewhere after dinner when Ggma Skyles last saw them?

Scandi - you thought about this a lot harder than I did LOL. All I could think was it sounded so much like the guy in England that snatched the two girls and then got himself involved with the families and the investigation. It was because of the him that the reporter turned Murrat in, in the Maddie case. The reporter said Murrat acted just like the other guy because Murrat was acting as an interpreter and involving himself in the investigation.

Now here comes this alleged SO, ankle bracelet and all, and offers to donate things to the search effort????? I'm glad Regan went to his house and I hope he looked around some.

I think LE needs to do another search of the Snodgrass's entire property! and then maybe a 3rd one. They should use the dogs and check his car also. Maybe the guy felt like he was going down anyway so there was no longer any need to restrain himself.

This is creepy! What alleged SO, in their right mind, would do such a thing? Okay, Okay - what SO is ever in a "right mind"?

Salem

It is totally bizare I agree.

He would know his bracelet would nail him. So if he did this he had to have someone help him.

Somewhere living in Satsuma I believe there are two SO's living together, and I think it is either this DS or the other one. xox

Sadly this is common. Some predators, like the one who stood beside Mark Klaas claim to what to make ammends for their previous crimes. Whether that is true is doubtful. It sure is a good example on how ineffective GPS monitoring is. I mean the bracelet wouldn't alert to a crime being commited, and unless LE is called I don't think they check every single place the GPS shows he's been.

IMO, he doesn't have anything to do with Haleigh and LE is on the right track in leaning hard on Misty.

Sadly this is common. Some predators, like the one who stood beside Mark Klaas claim to what to make ammends for their previous crimes. Whether that is true is doubtful. It sure is a good example on how ineffective GPS monitoring is. I mean the bracelet wouldn't alert to a crime being commited, and unless LE is called I don't think they check every single place the GPS shows he's been.

IMO, he doesn't have anything to do with Haleigh and LE is on the right track in leaning hard on Misty.

Hi SuziQ, That has always been at the top of my list. 'Uni' had seen Haleigh on his own turf, so that was HUGE to me.

I think it was accidental due to negligence, but someone had to help her take Haleigh away, and that is the big question now IMO.

xox

Wow, that's totally creepy whether he's involved or not. I hope the LE and the PI look at him very closely.

Hi Salem, I am really a novice at predator crimes because most of what I have studied ended up being family related or someone who knew the family.

But looking at him going there today made me wonder if SO's have similar type habits as predators who commit different types of crimes.

They go back to the scene or disposal site to relive the crime.

They often take a token to keep the victim alive in their mind.

I have never studied this kind of psychology. If this 'unicycle' man is the perp maybe it gave him power to be among her family after what he had unknowingly taken from them. In his mind he might be almost incognito as he is not classified and maybe even thinks he can beat his case.

If he is not the perp I could see him going there to pretend he is the perp. To see the phenom of what happens when a young girl is taken, imagine himself having had the opportunity, and looking at her pictures there, what he would have done with her. And he might get pleasure in doing that.

Just a thought, and I hope you don't think I've gone Billy Bonkers. :D It was so unreal what he did today. The audacity of it. And that to me is scarry, a sexual perv with both kinds of b*l*s. He could be a very dangerous man IMO.

Of course, like I said it is all conjecture as I know nothing about how their mind works. One thing I do know tho is that this guy is a pedophile, and it is incurable. Once a pedo, always a pedo for life. xox IMO

Yes, and think he was so bold to go to Haleighbug. He could be posting right
under our nose and we wouldn't know.:behindbar

It is totally bizare I agree.

He would know his bracelet would nail him. So if he did this he had to have someone help him.

I'm going to PM AnnaFl before I hit the hay tonight and ask her if she knows if this guy has a roommate who is a SO. Somewhere living in Satsuma I believe there are two SO's living together, and I think it is either this DS or the other one. xox
I don't think we allow to put the whole names. but the two that live together
are CDI and JJT. not him DS

Hi Jholi, Your last sentence could be so true.

Earlier tonight I read a post about that GPS unit he wears, that he could even go out of state with it. I wish I knew which poster wrote that.

I supposeLE would use that 8 hour window to see where he was geographically for the 9th, eh?

I wonder if LE would just say that to get the guy to relax and mess up, kind of like he did today by going there. LE didn't say tho that he is cleared!

Come to think of it. if le know where the gps was at all time. why do they have be home when they answer the phone when le called::

I've been wondering about the "psychological profile" of the various sex offenders in the area wondering if we can use those to get an idea of what kind of predator would take little Haleigh. One of the only things that I've thought of would that the perp would have to be bold to go into home and snatch a child from their bedroom and if they had been watching the Cummings home, going in so close to when Ronald would be coming home.

I've also been wincing when I hear all the mudslinging regarding abuse etc. between Ronald and Crystal. I've wondered if the perp would hear these things and in their sick mind think that they are helping, rescuing Haleigh. Today Snodgrass truly believed that he was trying to help but his actions were actually predatory and very, very much misguided. IF this is the type of thing Haleigh's abductor had going through their mind, Snodgrass certainly demonstrated that of mentality today.

Does anyone have a statistics on the number of RSOs that re-offend with an ankle bracelet on?

Maybe they should have agreed to take that furniture and handed it on to the LE to be investigated for signs of recent contact with duct tape and DNA. Just to make sure that this is just a disturbed individual with extra chairs to donate and not someone who gets his kicks from getting rid of evidence in an extremely creepy manner.

Maybe they should have agreed to take that furniture and handed it on to the LE to be investigated for signs of recent contact with duct tape and DNA. Just to make sure that this is just a disturbed individual with extra chairs to donate and not someone who gets his kicks from getting rid of evidence in an extremely creepy manner.

Good thinking! At the very least make note of the kind of furniture. He may getting a perverse pleasure of knowing he placed evidence of a crime right there under peoples noses.

Come to think of it. if le know where the gps was at all time. why do they have be home when they answer the phone when le called::

I have asked myself that question over and over. I have been told that sometimes, even though it's hard they can slip it off and by the time LE is there they have a head start and book. Now, I also wonder since his is so liberal that he can go out of state that maybe he feels he can go anywhere and do anything knowing how hard it is for LE to charge someone for a crime beyond a reasonable doubt. I also think those things may malfunction sometimes, but I don't have proof of that..that is just an opinion and if that is the case then they are not 100% accurate. I say, check this guy out ASAP! Where was he and who was he with. I agree with one of the above posters about Misty and the Van. Maybe it was a party van and Misty would put the kids in the back in van to sleep while she did her thing and someone had been watching Haleigh waiting for the right time to snatch her. Now, I to wonder where that van was that LE took into evidence and if that is where Haleigh disappeared from not the home. There is no sign of force entry at the home, so it can only be one of two things. The child was taken from someone in that home the night before, someone that knows her. Or she was taken from a location she was sleeping at while Misty was out doing her thing. The Van may of been the babysitter. Why else would grandma have to send over great grandma to check on the kids? Because they didn't trust Misty for what ever reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back