1291 users online (214 members and 1077 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Question

Yesterday I over heard on one the news channels, JVM or NG...I am not sure which one I was cleaning and just heard a bit of the conversation that LE was looking into DSnodgrass. I then hear them say he is not a RSO he waiting trial though. I was a little confused because one person mentions the ankle monitor and the other states different. Where LE has really not said anything about this DSnodgrass recently that I am aware of.
    Did anyone else hear that LE was looking into him? The conversation then shifted to something else and someone else disagreed and claimed LE already checked his whereabouts..
    First thing I thought of was, WOW...WB already was talking about this guy...hope LE gets on WB's once in a while. LOL...

I was checking to see what if anything LE had to say about this guy and this is all I found, so I can assume he is on a GPS. But what is someone who knew him brought Haleigh to him?

Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said investigators have checked into Snodgrass' location the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared. Schauland said the company which monitors Snodgrass' movements via GPS indicates he was not near Haleigh on February 9th. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/f...134030&catid=4
    Last edited by MADJGNLAW; 03-21-2009 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Found info on GPS..

Question

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    DS has not gone to trial yet on his charges. I believe the hearing is set for June 26th.

He has relatives in Crescent City and Palatka and he is allowed to go visit them.
    Hmm, I wonder if he is related to the Croslin's? Wasn't a cousin staying in Crescent City, that then left to TN?

Very disturbing at the least. Convicted or not.
    One thing, perhaps enough attention is given to this incident where he will be easliy recognizable to unsuspecting children and parents if they show his pic.

OT My children are grown now, my GS and Niece stayed the night, I finally decided I would not get any sleep unless they were in the same room with me, these sickos are changing the way we used to be.....

Quote Originally Posted by EgyptNug View Post
    That happened to someone I know. Someone broke in to her place, her bf was sleeping over and surprised the I guess would be attacker or would be rapist. They got into a fight, the attacker stabbed the bf repeatedly, stabbed the friend, attacked them some more, and then the perp set the house on fire. They managed to get out and go to ICU. The friend had given the police a good enough description that an hour or so later, when people were standing around watching the fire trucks control the blaze, they (police officers) were able to match him to the perp description. Sure enough he had come around just to watch!

(Friend and her bf are okay, both have facial scarring as a result tho The guy that did it had planned to break in and rape her, he didn't realize she wasn't alone. She did not know him, but he lived in her neighborhood.)
    This is one of the reasons that police regularly collect press photos from serial arsons to see if the camera caught something they didn't. It happens a lot, if dealing with a power-control type of offender, be it rapist, killer, or arsonist, they need to have the control, they need to see what they have done. They get a kick out of things like re-opening the wounds of family and friends of their victims ie: Albert Fish wrote a letter to the parents of a little girl he killed, detailing what he had done to her. They also revel in their amazing ability not to get caught, such as Bundy taking friends hiking the same area he had already dumped 3-5 of his victims, Keith Jesperson getting rid of a body by dragging it under his semi on a public freeway, and thousands of other examples.
    This donation idea would not be that outlandish. I hope LE does a better job checking this out than they did checking out...oh, say, potential dump sites, like dumpsters.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

You really have to wonder what LE is doing in this case. I know this is about Snodgrass and the ankle bracelet - but LE has another bracelet RSO behind bars currently for going outside his boundaries - Loukis (sp?).

NOTHING seems to be related to Haleigh - not the SO's, not the dumpster, not anything in the van, not anything in the home, nothing in the searches, etc. etc.

This child existed! How can NOTHING relate to her? This Sheriff's Office certainly has me confused about what they are doing and why they can find NOTHING related to this child.

Salem

Bumping this thread up as I feel this guy needs to be looked at with a fine toothed comb. His actions just don't add up. He's going to court for a pending case that could possibly brand him as a RSO yet, he's donating furniture to the headquarters being set up by the victim's mother? Doesn't make sense.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Bumping this thread up as I feel this guy needs to be looked at with a fine toothed comb. His actions just don't add up. He's going to court for a pending case that could possibly brand him as a RSO yet, he's donating furniture to the headquarters being set up by the victim's mother? Doesn't make sense.

I agree.

Consciousness of guilt?

~
    ~ Beating the drum of awareness ~

What part of Private Detective does Cobra not understand? I simply don't understand all his "reports" to the media. I saw the paperwork on the bond revocation papers which he apparently showed to LE. It looks like the same person signed both signatures for the company and that person is a female - you can tell by the handwriting. There is no name as to a person to be revoked, just an amount, the space for State and County are blank. It is from 2006. And there is no proof that anyone revoked his bond at any time. Cobra was just pretending. JMHO

This would be called kidnapping.

And, no. This will not affect the pending SO case. The man is going to trial. But, he is now entitled to sue Cobra. Cobra was not working for PCSO and showed them papers, there is nothing to tell me that they worked in concert to illegally detain Snodgrass. Therefore, he may make a claim against PCSO but it will likely be dismissed summarily. His monetary damages claim against Cobra is very limited by the fact that he may soon be a convicted SO and not very likeable to a jury.

I just don't trust anyone who promotes their participation in an "investigation" while it is ongoing. Why announce his arrival? Geez.

Cobra Power of Attorney, Continental Heritage Insurance
    http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/01/...rsy/cobra-poa/

I believe Cobra was in his rights to pick up DS! But I'm not a legal person so I could be wrong, but with the paper I believe he was within the rights to pick him up!

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana at Heart View Post

I believe Cobra was in his rights to pick up DS! But I'm not a legal person so I could be wrong, but with the paper I believe he was within the rights to pick him up!
    It is just a limited power of attorney... to which plainly doesn't even have a county or state named on it, and IMO, doesn't give a clear answer to what extent the POA covers. In a previous interview, Cobra admits that the bail people told him not to take him in... now to cover his tail because the insurance people didn't authorize him to take the guy in, he is trying to use the "I have power of attorney through them and am working in the best interest of the insurance company angle" to justify what happened. Obviously, it's not washing with the state of Florida.

Is it just me, or do the signatures look like they were done by the same person?

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    Is it just me, or do the signatures look like they were done by the same person?

Your right after looking at it again it does look like the same person signed it!

Should look better before I post!

pick him up for what? What did he do to revoke his bail? there is no proof he went to HBC, except for what Jeremiah said

Just striving to be average.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun View Post
    pick him up for what? What did he do to revoke his bail? there is no proof he went to HBC, except for what Jeremiah said
    umm ok

I thought the reason that Cobra went after him cause he Attempted to Donation to the HBC! At least thats the Thread I'm on! He may not be a RSO yet, but he should not be around children and we know RJ is at the HBC when it was still there! Know it's in Baker County!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast