1116 users online (208 members and 908 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky#1 View Post
    Can we continue our discussion on DS here?

Didn't cobra say the DS's place had been checked out back in Feb?

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Quote Originally Posted by cajun View Post
    Didn't cobra say the DS's place had been checked out back in Feb?
    Cajun, he did say they came, went into the bloodied shed, did some swabs, and that was it. He requested a more detailed search and investigation immediately. That is what I think alot of us websleuthers are quering about. What came of the testing, if any were done? No search of the property, home, nothing. Not to our knowledge do we know of any thing of detail.

LE states they check with the monitoring company, thus ruling snodgrass out, which is all we have based on LE's statements and involvement with snodgrass. It appears they ruled him out based solely on gps monitor bracelet tracking, called the monitoring company, said he wasn't in the vicinity and by all appearances dropped any further investigation or interest in snodgrass.

They could rule out the sex offenders but no one else?

Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    Cajun, he did say they came, went into the bloodied shed, did some swabs, and that was it. He requested a more detailed search and investigation immediately. That is what I think alot of us websleuthers are quering about. What came of the testing, if any were done? No search of the property, home, nothing. Not to our knowledge do we know of any thing of detail.

LE states they check with the monitoring company, thus ruling snodgrass out, which is all we have based on LE's statements and involvement with snodgrass. It appears they ruled him out based solely on gps monitor bracelet tracking, called the monitoring company, said he wasn't in the vicinity and by all appearances dropped any further investigation or interest in snodgrass.
    I wonder if Cobra still plans to release the 2nd part of his interview with Misty Sanders? Cobra said he was nervous about accepting Misty's request for an interview. LE told Cobra they didn't want to jeopardize their pending case against Snodgrass when Cobra went to arrest him for violating the Judge's orders. No one said whether or not DS's monitor showed he was in the vicinity of the HBC. According to Snodgrass’s GPS monitor, he wasn't near HaLeigh's home the night she disappeared; but according to Cobra, Snodgrass's monitor isn't reliable and he has proof.

If DS is found guilty of capital sexual battery he will either receive the death penalty or a life sentence behind bars which means he'll never be able to harm another child.

DS's trial which was scheduled to begin on June 22nd, 2009 from charges laid 2 years ago was postponed and the charges DS filed against Cobra in May 2009 will be heard on December 14, 2009. I honestly don’t think Cobra felt there was a chance the arrest would be aborted because of “poor communication” because if he had, he might have had second thoughts. If the outstanding charges against DS from 2007 had precedence over Cobra's case, the charges against Cobra would likely be dropped if Snodgrass was found guilty as charged.

Does anyone know why DS's trial was postponed and if another court date has been set?
    Last edited by Crosby87; 11-11-2009 at 11:44 AM.

Daniel Snodgrass-Revisited

116 Betsy Ross Lane
    Satsuma, FL
    Sold in 12/09 for $30K

Bluesky#1's posts

5th post.....
    Dreams/Visions? - Page 42 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.news4jax.com/news/14898136/detail.html#video
    Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 11:47 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    116 Betsy Ross Lane
    Satsuma, FL
    Sold in 12/09 for $30K

Bluesky#1's posts

5th post.....
    Dreams/Visions? - Page 42 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.news4jax.com/news/14898136/detail.html#video
    Could you please give the number of the post you are referring to? I pull mine up 50 to a page and my page numbers are never in sync with everyone else. Also, I couldn't get the video to come up.

Thanks in advance!

Just so you know Beatrice - Snodgrass no longer lives at that address. We heard it on the scanner a while back - a neighbor called LE about some people entering that house which was boarded up at the time. Apparently Snodgrass left and sealed the house shut so the bank couldn't get into it or some such silliness. Been quite a while ago - check with Grandmaj, Wasalurker or Christee - they have the notes on it.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Oh, I see now. As to DS, of all the registered SO's around that area, he has always been on my radar. I just can't get past the actions of MC and RC. As I've stated before, whatever the outcome may be, if this case is ever solved, I don't think it will surprise me.

Post #1030

There is another address associated with Snodgrass
    It's nearby...I don't have the address.

IMO this would be Misty's secrets surrounding Haleigh's disappearance

Hanging out with Snodgrass
    Drug usage
    Allowing him to take photos
    POSSIBLY allowing him to babysit Monday night...JMO

She would lose Ronald if she admitted to these "secrets"

There has been concern as to whether we can discuss this player. I've done some research and can't find evidence that discussions are off limits. Please privately let me know if I'm overlooking anything.

Here's an old thread that I ran across regarding this person: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...ight=snodgrass

Also, review Tricia's guidelines regarding RSOs: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...locals+posting

Be SURE you do not post this person's current address. Use a link. BE SURE you read Tricia's guidelines!!! Thanks!
    Last edited by Kimster; 02-11-2010 at 01:38 PM.

I found the other address....

Reportedly, Snodgrass sold his boat right after Haleigh's disappearance.

Still waiting for you to draw a line, Beatrice.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    I found the other address....

Reportedly, Snodgrass sold his boat right after Haleigh's disappearance.
    Link please! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    Still waiting for you to draw a line, Beatrice.
    Sorry, I don't know what this means.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast