Vicious dog!!!

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
Please read!

If you are an owner of a dog, especially one that is considered a "dangerous-breed", and small children visit your home, please take this as a warning. Don't ever leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances.

Only a little moment was enough for the following to happen.
See the photo below:

dangerous-breed.jpg

That's funny. i used to do the same thing with my white lab when my kids were small. Those washable markers are great! You can color your kid on Halloween...no costume needed! :crazy:

That is too cute! Isn't that a pit bull?

And to think, they get a bad rap as being so vicious.

That's so cute. The little dog isn't even asleep and letting his friend color him. It probably feels good to him, like a little mini massage.

That is such a cute picture! Thank you for helping dispell rumors about the breed. It's how they're raised that makes the difference =)

Please read!

If you are an owner of a dog, especially one that is considered a "dangerous-breed", and small children visit your home, please take this as a warning. Don't ever leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances.

Only a little moment was enough for the following to happen.
See the photo below

dangerous-breed.jpg

Too cute! That is exactly how I would expect my dog to react! But I still don't leave children unattended.....\

This pic. is too cute. Thank you for sharing!

I think this is something my son would absolutely love to do! what a fantastic pic

my dog always licks the heck out of her own fur... i'd be worried the dog would get sick from ingesting marker chemicals =/

My KG'r would like that too... reminds me of spuds...

Who is doing the remake of all good dogs go to heaven and will this pooch be starring?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back