2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diary of death!!??? WTF?

Does anyone else think she is talking about the myspace "Diary of days?"

Well, that got my attention! Leads with a "bombshell" claim -- a secret diary notation of Casey may be close to a confession. NG was throwing around terms like "described as a mercy killing." Am I hallucinating? She doesn't sound as if she is referring to the handwritten page we've seen in discovery already. Closes with "will it be admissible at trial?"

I doubt it because she talked about other things I had never heard. Something about a notebook full of notes on chloroform and a secret diary entry that claims Caylee's death was a mercy killing. Please tell me I'm hearing things.

Bombshell Diary entrees about chloroform, pesticides and mercy killing. My mind is reeling! hurry up...I want deets!

This would be too good to be true and why would she be the only one to be having this. Wouldn't it be all over the news?

how could she skip to the Haleigh custody battle over this?

Really! She wants us to stayed tuned in. LOL I wonder if Greta has the breaking news.

If this is true, please let it not be some other undated or wrongly dated pages from a high school diary. Forgot to add this may be forcing the state to reconsider the DP. Of course, NG always says that cos she wants it on the table.

This would be too good to be true and why would she be the only one to be having this. Wouldn't it be all over the news?

Another leak from a 'source'?, a part of today's discovery? or, a creative regurgitation of known facts to create hype? :silenced:

yeah, this has to be hype! If that were all true we would have seen it already. Nancy is always the last one with the news.

Greta doesn't come on til 9 here. Plus she is so boring now...no more bernie and furhman and good old whatshisname from Detroit.

I'll give her the benefit of a doubt and watch 'till the end. But if this is just another "trumped up" repackaging of known facts then I am really done with NG. I get more news here anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer