Dog eats $400 in cash

Tonia

Reaction score
A North Carolina family's dog didn't eat the children's homework, he ate mom's money. Kelley Davis said she had an extra $400 in cash to deposit after working extra hours as a physical therapist. She told the News & Observer of Raleigh that on Friday she planned to deposit the money, but it wasn't in her pocket.

She remembered leaving it in the bedroom and it occurred to her that the family's 2-year-old greater Swiss mountain dog, Augie, might have eaten it.

Davis, 42, said when she took Augie for a walk Saturday, she found parts of three $100 bills and five $20s in his leavings. She washed them with a garden hose and hopes to find enough pieces to exchange them for cash.

sns-ap-odd-cash-eating-dog,0,4880800.story

A North Carolina family's dog didn't eat the children's homework, he ate mom's money. Kelley Davis said she had an extra $400 in cash to deposit after working extra hours as a physical therapist. She told the News & Observer of Raleigh that on Friday she planned to deposit the money, but it wasn't in her pocket.

She remembered leaving it in the bedroom and it occurred to her that the family's 2-year-old greater Swiss mountain dog, Augie, might have eaten it.

Davis, 42, said when she took Augie for a walk Saturday, she found parts of three $100 bills and five $20s in his leavings. She washed them with a garden hose and hopes to find enough pieces to exchange them for cash.

http://www.myfox8.com/news/sns-ap-odd-cash-eating-dog,0,4880800.story

oops didnt mean to post twice,wrong link in this one haha!:doh:

It would have been better for her had it been rolls of quarters. I really don't think she'll get the numbers to all the bills together with all of the digestive juices. I've heard of the dog ate my homework...but not the dog ate my money for the light bill.

That was a crap load of money to lose.

Sorry, it's early and it was funny to me.

That's hilarious. I had a friend who went on vacation, and while he was gone, the mice ate his marijuana.

That's hilarious. I had a friend who went on vacation, and while he was gone, the mice ate his marijuana.

Wow, wouldn't it have been interesting if he had a security camera. Wonder how the little guys reacted after they finished eating it?

Geez and I got mad about our minpin chewing the crotch out of every single pair of underwear he can get his choppers on.

The pacifier-eating bulldog

<!-- $URL: C:/blogs/src/wp-content/bc_theme_shared/post_details.php $ --> <!-- $Source: post_details.php $ --> Posted by Beth Hering in Current Events, Babies | January 18th, 2009 | Trackback <!-- / $URL: C:/blogs/src/wp-content/bc_theme_shared/post_details.php $ -->
1431.jpg
Ever wonder how your baby manages to misplace so many pacifiers? Maybe you should ask the dog.
According to Veterinary Pet Insurance, a woman from Missouri spent six months wondering how her daughter managed to lose so many pacifiers. Then one day she noticed the family’s English bulldog, Lulu, licking one that had been dropped. She yelled at the pooch and thought the matter was over — until she turned around and found the pacifier gone. The woman took Lulu to the vet, where an unclear X-ray led doctors to perform surgery. By the end of the procedure, doctors had removed 15 pacifiers, a bottlecap, and a piece of a basketball.

OMG, I am belly laughing after a long, crappy day. Thanks, y'all. :crazy:

When I was about 13, our terrier mix ate my mom's gold crown. It fell out, mom dropped it, dog ate it. I remember being completely disgusted that she followed Sadie around for 2 days...:eek:. Now, knowing the cost of dental work, I'd probably do that same thing. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back