944 users online (187 members and 757 guests)  

Websleuths News

Murdered Pit Bull Destin FL

For all of you who thinks these dogs are extremely dangerous.....This one never had a chance...and no its not dog fighting either!

(Warning Graphic)
    http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_s...vid_6443.shtml

DESTIN - It's a case that pushed Animal Control investigators to the breaking point. They say it was the worst crime scene they've ever laid eyes on.

http://www.newsherald.com/news/pit_7.../bull_say.html

Here's a news article with no pictures.

I don't buy the self defense bit in the least. That was complete overkill. Dogs can usually sense things about people.
    From what it sounds the dog was trying to protect itself from the human that viciously murdered it. Keep the man locked up before he starts on humans..
    "The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover

I just cant bring myself to read the article. My love for dogs is too deep and these kinds of stories just break my heart.
    God is Great Beer is Good And People are Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by lovelabs View Post
    I just cant bring myself to read the article. My love for dogs is too deep and these kinds of stories just break my heart.
    This one will do more the break your heart! It will crush it!!!
    Ive never read anything so horrendous as this animal abuse story!

Quote Originally Posted by wildTrose View Post
    This one will do more the break your heart! It will crush it!!!
    Ive never read anything so horrendous as this animal abuse story!
    Then I know for sure that I won't be reading the article. Just like I believe God has a special place for the SOs, murderers, rapist etc...I believe he has a special place for those who abuse and kill pets/animals. (Other than those that hunt for food and are ethical hunters.)
    God is Great Beer is Good And People are Crazy

I can't bring myself to read the article either. I love dogs too. I have two that are a big part of our family.

I do have a healthy respect for dogs though. And I have to admit that the breed mentioned above can put me on high alert if I see one as stray. Which I have quite a few times in my neighborhood.

No dog deserves to be killed. I do love dogs, I think what I'm trying to say is if I were getting chased by a dog, I really would hope it was a chihuahua instead of a Pit Bull.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Oh, Jesus. I am crying. I can't believe this man did this to the dog. How can anyone be so CRUEL?

I have a pitbull. He is a beauty, he is gentle, he is kind. My prayers are with Marie, and I am trying not to pray for Mr. Thayer, because I'm afraid I'd pray that he'd face the same fate he'd dished out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I can't bring myself to read the article either. I love dogs too. I have two that are a big part of our family.

I do have a healthy respect for dogs though. And I have to admit that the breed mentioned above can put me on high alert if I see one as stray. Which I have quite a few times in my neighborhood.

No dog deserves to be killed. I do love dogs, I think what I'm trying to say is if I were getting chased by a dog, I really would hope it was a chihuahua instead of a Pit Bull.
    Always treat strays as if they were abused dogs who have failed to bond with humans. Your respect IS healthy!

5 years is not nearly enough for what that POS did to that poor dog.
    Happy New Years