Murdered Pit Bull Destin FL

I just cant bring myself to read the article. My love for dogs is too deep and these kinds of stories just break my heart.

I just cant bring myself to read the article. My love for dogs is too deep and these kinds of stories just break my heart.

This one will do more the break your heart! It will crush it!!!
Ive never read anything so horrendous as this animal abuse story!

This one will do more the break your heart! It will crush it!!!
Ive never read anything so horrendous as this animal abuse story!

Then I know for sure that I won't be reading the article. Just like I believe God has a special place for the SOs, murderers, rapist etc...I believe he has a special place for those who abuse and kill pets/animals. (Other than those that hunt for food and are ethical hunters.)

I can't bring myself to read the article either. I love dogs too. I have two that are a big part of our family.

I do have a healthy respect for dogs though. And I have to admit that the breed mentioned above can put me on high alert if I see one as stray. Which I have quite a few times in my neighborhood.

No dog deserves to be killed. I do love dogs, I think what I'm trying to say is if I were getting chased by a dog, I really would hope it was a chihuahua instead of a Pit Bull.

Oh, Jesus. I am crying. I can't believe this man did this to the dog. How can anyone be so CRUEL?

I have a pitbull. He is a beauty, he is gentle, he is kind. My prayers are with Marie, and I am trying not to pray for Mr. Thayer, because I'm afraid I'd pray that he'd face the same fate he'd dished out.

I can't bring myself to read the article either. I love dogs too. I have two that are a big part of our family.

I do have a healthy respect for dogs though. And I have to admit that the breed mentioned above can put me on high alert if I see one as stray. Which I have quite a few times in my neighborhood.

No dog deserves to be killed. I do love dogs, I think what I'm trying to say is if I were getting chased by a dog, I really would hope it was a chihuahua instead of a Pit Bull.

Always treat strays as if they were abused dogs who have failed to bond with humans. Your respect IS healthy!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back