1155 users online (223 members and 932 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Break in @ Tony L's Apartment

(Mods, If this has been addressed, please feel free to move.) I started thinking this morning, (an always dangerous pursuit for me, lol,) about the alleged break in at TL's. I found it odd that TL would not let Casey stay at his apartment when he was gone. There seemed to be some trust issues, if you know what I mean. Do you think he suspected that she was a thief even early on? She encouraged him to break the lock on the shed to get the gas cans, showing a complete disregard for the property of others. I wonder if he was starting to realize her true character.

I think HIS character comes into question here as HE was the one who took the tire iron and broke the lock...

Do we have a date when this break-in occurred? I think this could easily have been Casey who did this break-in.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

I think one reason why he was not charged with the break-in to the building is because he agreed to wear a wire and help the police in the matter of missing Caylee. Otherwise, by admitting that he was the one who broke the lock, he would have faced charges...

Casey Anthonys defense!

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

TL's room mates no doubt would have objected to Casey having access to the apartment while Tony was in New York.
    If I recall, didn't TL have a fit when he discovered that she had been driving his jeep all over town while he was gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Secretsolver View Post
    TL's room mates no doubt would have objected to Casey having access to the apartment while Tony was in New York.
    If I recall, didn't TL have a fit when he discovered that she had been driving his jeep all over town while he was gone?
    Where were his room-mates while he was gone? Did they also go on a trip at the same time? Keep in mind if Casey did not have permission to drive the jeep, then she must have had a key made in secret when she did have permission previously, and then used that key while he was away.

Casey Anthonys defense!

EricaG is offline And now, pictures of the twins...here's little Lucy, watching paint dry...
    IIRC, they were only dating for 2 weeks! The hooked up over memorial day weekend. Why would he let her have so much access? Who knows, at the time, he could have been dating another girl. His role has always surprised me as this relationship was so new when Caylee went missing (motive aside).
    I used to rule the world-- Seas would rise when I gave the word--Now in the morning I sleep alone--Sweep the streets I used to own...For some reason I can't explain--I know St. Peter won't call my name-- Never an honest word--that was when I ruled the world.

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Where were his room-mates while he was gone? Did they also go on a trip at the same time? Keep in mind if Casey did not have permission to drive the jeep, then she must have had a key made in secret when she did have permission previously, and then used that key while he was away.
    I never thought of the key. The only key I can remember is the one of AH's that Lee "destroyed". The thing that shocks me is that this group seemed pretty elastic about allowing people to stay overnight, but TL was adamant about Casey not being there when he was not. Perhaps his roomates found stuff missing when she was there and complained.

i don't think he'd have to feel there was a trust issue to tell casey she couldn't stay at his apartment, but that doesn't mean that such an issue didn't exist.
    tony must have known that his room mates would have been extremely uncomfortable w/ casey coming and going as if she, and not tony, lived there, while he wasn't even in the same state. perhaps his room mates occasionally had their girlfriends to stay over and having a lone female would, under the circumstances, have been awkward - to say the least. frankly she had no right or reason to be there if tony himself was not.

i don't want to judge the boy's character over an incident w/ a garage door.
    if i myself were judged in this manner and using the same standards then some of the stupid things i did when i was young would surely see me condemned to an eternity in hell, and neither do i believe that my former actions speak to my character, only my immaturity - at the time. the boy may grow into a fine man, but he is, as yet, only a boy.
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

I also wondered about the reference to a break in at TL's and why LA would mention it, but all things Lee are confusing for me at best.
    FWIW, I looked into Sutton Place apartments early on because I was interested in Amy's totalled car, which was parked at TL's June 14 through July 7. Although I do not have a link, the information is readily available if you do a google search for Sutton Place Apartments Orlando. I concluded that Sutton Place has a notoriously high crime rate, especially for a "secure" facility. There was mention of a walking path very near the entrance to these apartments that is a well known place for body disposal.
    Based on many reviews posted by previous and current tenants, the cops being called was a routine ocurrence and many felt unsafe as there had been rapes and robberies on the premises.
    Since this apartment complex had its fair share of criminal activity, maybe the break in at TL's was just coincidence though it's hard for me to imagine LA mentioning this incident to TL if it was insignificant. Would be interesting to know when it ocurred and what was taken...unfortunately this information has not been released.
    Justice for Caylee!

Wait a second..KC picked up AL from the airport, she had his car washed etc. Obviously she had his keys. I don't recall if she took him to the airport or not, I'll look into it.

Also it wasn't a garage they broke into it was a shed. JMO.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    I think HIS character comes into question here as HE was the one who took the tire iron and broke the lock...

Do we have a date when this break-in occurred? I think this could easily have been Casey who did this break-in.

ITA. When I heard that, I wondered why in heck didn't he just say, "Aw c'mon Casey, let's just go to Target and buy a gas can. I'll pay for it AND the gas."
    I don't know, that's just what I would do if a friend of mine was asking me to help them break into a shed at their parents' house.

He is at the age, well.. where he can still believe in people. That a person wouldn't break into their parents shed, unless it is ok. It wouldn't cross such a persons mind yet.

I don't fault him for it. And hope he has learned his lesson before it bite him.

As for why he hasn't been arrested.. GA & CA would have to file charges for both him and their Daughter. .. They pretty much dropped it when they found out KC was involved.
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

IIRC, this break-in was mentioned early-on when Tony's temporary (non-paying) roommate appeared on Greta. Like this latest mention, little info was given. I think many of us were disappointed that Greta didn't pursue the issue.

I think TL didnt realise that he was "breaking in" to the shed. As we know by the IM's and text messages between KC and TL, she was telling him that IT WAS HER HOUSE. TL probibly thought that he was helping KC get into her OWN SHED.

It took me all of one hot second to come to the conclusion that KC broke into the appt. If she did have a key then she staged it to look like a break-in so she wouldnt come under suspicion.

Imo he might not have minded her staying at his place if he did not have a room mate, but siince he did, he might not have trusted Casey with another male around.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast