1035 users online (219 members and 816 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Arrow Alleged abuse photos

Last night 03-18-09 Crystal and her lawyer said they have proof of the physical abuse of Haleigh by Ron. A. Harris was interviewed on Nancy Grace and he said that he had pictures and would be putting them on his site.

Every time I have tried to go to his website it says it does not exist. Has anyone else been able to view the supposed pictures? If you have seen them would you kindly describe what's in the pictures, i.e. normal kids bruises or extensive bruising.

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    I also was looking for these pictures....anyone else have a link to where we might be able to view them?

I haven't seen any pics of the alleged abuse yet, but I don't have any problem getting on his site, if in fact I am looking at the correct one.
    Is this the site you are talking about?

http://www.artharris.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tichad3 View Post
    Last night 03-18-09 Crystal and her lawyer said they have proof of the physical abuse of Haleigh by Ron. A. Harris was interviewed on Nancy Grace and he said that he had pictures and would be putting them on his site.

Every time I have tried to go to his website it says it does not exist. Has anyone else been able to view the supposed pictures? If you have seen them would you kindly describe what's in the pictures, i.e. normal kids bruises or extensive bruising.

for some reason his site went down. We cannot discuss photo's that are NOT posted here originally......otherwise, someones interpretation would be considered "rumor" and therefore we cannot go by that. Wouldnt you rather see them for yourself? Instead of taking someone elses word for it? thereafter, then you can dispute what they apear to be.

I've got a feeling anyway, it probalby isnt a good idea to post these images on the web, they should be presented to people who are professionals & the family court. All that's going to happen as a result of bloggers seeing these, they will rip them apart, just like everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Glassgirl View Post
    I haven't seen any pics of the alleged abuse yet, but I don't have any problem getting on his site, if in fact I am looking at the correct one.
    Is this the site you are talking about?

http://www.artharris.com/
    well its back up now. thanks glassgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
    well its back up now. thanks glassgirl
    No problem!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Tichad3 View Post

I am having the same problem and I am registered.
    This is the link I have http://www.artharris.com/
    Does anyone have a different link? Or it could be the server is extremely busy since he said he was going to post the pictures on his website.

The pictures are there - along with Haleighs medical chart and other documents.
    The first one of Haleigh is pretty nasty looking

I agree the first on looks nasty, but the article never says why she was taken to the hospital. Kids do fall. The other pictures don't look like anything and normal kid wouldn't have. I know I had lots worse bruised and scratches than that when young.
    JMO of course.

How come I still can't get in it?

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

I hate to say this...and I know I will probably be eaten alive for it, but with the exception of the face shot, the others are just normal kid injuries. IMO.
    The busted up face does worry me, but you should have seen my big guy about a week ago; bloody nose, two black eyes, bruise on his cheek and split lip. These things do happen and they aren't always abuse.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Oh I totally agree - her face could even look like that from a playground fall... I had a chair go through my entire bottom lip when I was a kid and I wasnt being abused.
    It's hard to tell just by bumps and bruises... either way the poor things face looks painful No matter how she got the injuries...

Wow, the first one is just AWFUL.

The pictures are posted. I am no one's side- I have no opinion on the family and their fights. But I am sickened that if there are photos and documents of abuse, its only brought up in a CUSTODY BATTLE. No one cares about these babies, they care about hurting their ex-spouse. If there is abuse, help the BABY and bring it up to authorities when it happens! WTH is this?? Putting pictures of your child injured on the internet??

It seems like both sides would rather cut the baby in half rather than give it to the other one. Where is King Solomon when you need him

I have a 5 year in Kindergarten. Those pictures look bad, but the damage could have been done by any reason. Falling off a bike, for one. As far as the bruises, for a boy, that really isn't bad. My son typically has a bruise of one form or another on him. He's an active 5 year old and falls and runs into things...He has always been like that. Ever since he got a good standing on his feet.

IMO the pics don't show anything.

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast