Alleged abuse photos

Tichad3

Happy to be a Busy-body
Reaction score
Last night 03-18-09 Crystal and her lawyer said they have proof of the physical abuse of Haleigh by Ron. A. Harris was interviewed on Nancy Grace and he said that he had pictures and would be putting them on his site.

Every time I have tried to go to his website it says it does not exist. Has anyone else been able to view the supposed pictures? If you have seen them would you kindly describe what's in the pictures, i.e. normal kids bruises or extensive bruising.

I also was looking for these pictures....anyone else have a link to where we might be able to view them?

I haven't seen any pics of the alleged abuse yet, but I don't have any problem getting on his site, if in fact I am looking at the correct one.
Is this the site you are talking about?

http://www.artharris.com/

Last night 03-18-09 Crystal and her lawyer said they have proof of the physical abuse of Haleigh by Ron. A. Harris was interviewed on Nancy Grace and he said that he had pictures and would be putting them on his site.

Every time I have tried to go to his website it says it does not exist. Has anyone else been able to view the supposed pictures? If you have seen them would you kindly describe what's in the pictures, i.e. normal kids bruises or extensive bruising.

for some reason his site went down. We cannot discuss photo's that are NOT posted here originally......otherwise, someones interpretation would be considered "rumor" and therefore we cannot go by that. Wouldnt you rather see them for yourself? Instead of taking someone elses word for it? thereafter, then you can dispute what they apear to be.

I've got a feeling anyway, it probalby isnt a good idea to post these images on the web, they should be presented to people who are professionals & the family court. All that's going to happen as a result of bloggers seeing these, they will rip them apart, just like everything else. :rolleyes:

I am having the same problem and I am registered.
This is the link I have http://www.artharris.com/
Does anyone have a different link? Or it could be the server is extremely busy since he said he was going to post the pictures on his website.

The pictures are there - along with Haleighs medical chart and other documents.
The first one of Haleigh is pretty nasty looking :(

I agree the first on looks nasty, but the article never says why she was taken to the hospital. Kids do fall. The other pictures don't look like anything and normal kid wouldn't have. I know I had lots worse bruised and scratches than that when young.
JMO of course.

I hate to say this...and I know I will probably be eaten alive for it, but with the exception of the face shot, the others are just normal kid injuries. IMO.
The busted up face does worry me, but you should have seen my big guy about a week ago; bloody nose, two black eyes, bruise on his cheek and split lip. These things do happen and they aren't always abuse.

Oh I totally agree - her face could even look like that from a playground fall... I had a chair go through my entire bottom lip when I was a kid and I wasnt being abused.
It's hard to tell just by bumps and bruises... either way the poor things face looks painful :( No matter how she got the injuries...

The pictures are posted. I am no one's side- I have no opinion on the family and their fights. But I am sickened that if there are photos and documents of abuse, its only brought up in a CUSTODY BATTLE. No one cares about these babies, they care about hurting their ex-spouse. If there is abuse, help the BABY and bring it up to authorities when it happens! WTH is this?? Putting pictures of your child injured on the internet??

It seems like both sides would rather cut the baby in half rather than give it to the other one. Where is King Solomon when you need him

I have a 5 year in Kindergarten. Those pictures look bad, but the damage could have been done by any reason. Falling off a bike, for one. As far as the bruises, for a boy, that really isn't bad. My son typically has a bruise of one form or another on him. He's an active 5 year old and falls and runs into things...He has always been like that. Ever since he got a good standing on his feet.

IMO the pics don't show anything.

I agree the first on looks nasty, but the article never says why she was taken to the hospital. Kids do fall. The other pictures don't look like anything and normal kid wouldn't have. I know I had lots worse bruised and scratches than that when young.
JMO of course.

Wow, okay I saw the pictures. Are these the pictures that were submitted to DCF? No wonder the allegations were dismissed. Crystal had these pictures all along and we are just now seeing them? Why didn't she question how they happened before. Only the first picture looks significant to me. All the other pics of RJ look like normal wear and tear on a child of that age to me. I have 2 boys and 2 girls that come in from playing looking a lot worse than that! Good gravy I am glad no-one ever took pictures of my children and made allegations against me! I am a loving mother and am proud to say that pictures like that might be a little rare these days because most kids like to sit in front of the tv and watch cartoons or play video games all day and we all know you can't get bruises from that. Those pictures of RJ look like he was a little boy that enjoyed playing outside instead of sitting in front of the tv, as for the one of Haleigh, it looks like she has a black eye and some cuts on her nose. This picture was circulated before and I seem to remember Crystal herself saying that she asked Ronald about it and he said Haleigh slipped and fell on the porch.

Am I misstaken? Are these the abuse photos everyone is talking about?

This is so unbelievable to me. The first pic of Haleigh and I notice the only pic of Haleigh does not show abuse in any way. The school record even indicates Grandma was sending someone up, so obviously Haleigh took a pretty big fall, the school called and told Grandma about it and she sent someone up.

The pics of RJ are normal kids bruises from playing, riding bikes, etc. Why no pics of when RJ was beaten to a bloody pulp as they have claimed.

It is reasons like these that DCF does not take all reports of abuse seriously, they spend way to much time wading through bogus reports like this.

Do some of you folks spend much time around kids? My daughter fell face first onto a sidewalk at 15 months and looked like she had been in the ring with Muhammed Ali. Both of her eyes were black and blue, a huge bump on her forehead. Luckily there were a bunch of "witnesses" (it was at a birthday party) or based on the remarks here, I'd be accused of child abuse. Children fall, jump, bump into, etc. She looks like a normal, healthy, happy little girl. That being said, I find the girlfriend/wife very believable. I do NOT find the dad believable at all. There's something in his face, the way he looks, it's certainly not proof just a niggling suspicion.

I hate to say this...and I know I will probably be eaten alive for it, but with the exception of the face shot, the others are just normal kid injuries. IMO.
The busted up face does worry me, but you should have seen my big guy about a week ago; bloody nose, two black eyes, bruise on his cheek and split lip. These things do happen and they aren't always abuse.

I agree. My 2 and half year old daughter is always getting bruises and scratches. It happens. My nephew fell and hit his eye on the corner of a fireplace, and he had a horrible black eye for months.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back