2009.03.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's open and I don't have tv tonight can someone give details? TIA

Nancy Grace is showing the abuse photos tonight, so for those of you who couldn't view them earlier online..they're on Nancy Grace now.

Nancy Grace is going off on the grandmother tonight. I have a feeling because now that there is an actual investigation then they must have enough evidence for both the police and DCF to be investigating.

Ronald: "This is absolutely and uderly ridiculous. It takes the focus off of my five year old daughter and onto a custody battle"

Which gma Willenfan?

They have the attorney on now (Kim P.) who is commenting on the abuse photos.

oh boy NG is not happy with CS's attorney! Buckle up!

I keep hitting the refresh button but no new posts.
I don't have cable. Please oh please let us know what's going on. :)

Okay I"m gonna go kick son off tv...bbl

Wow...the injuries were reportedly documented by the school as a result of a fall from the monkey bars? Wonder if this is true.

(ETA: At least the cut on the nose was documented, don't know if all injuries were recorded. Attorney alleges that she appeared to have injuries greater than just the cut later in the week)

Nancy showing photo of Haleigh with the black eye.
Nov 6th 2008 incident,She's got the school report written saying cut nose at playground,falling off the monkey bars.
She's questioning Kim about what she said it being abuse.Kim is talking about the er visit and Nancy said her stomache was because of ecoli,that spelling is wrong,I'll edit it later.Kim said the injuries were worse.

I know bruises come up to skin later,especially around face.

Nancy says monkey bars are responsible for the nose injury per school doc 11/6/08

I keep hitting the refresh button but no new posts.
I don't have cable. Please oh please let us know what's going on. :)

NG just challenged CS's attorney about the photo with the scrapes on Haleigh's nose, saying she had the school report and it happened at school. Attorney said but she had "more" injuries on the 16 (when CS got her) than is on the school report on the 6h. But NG wasn't havin' it.

Attorney says that Haleigh was in the hospital a week later with a stomach virus, Nancy says "Well, but it turned out to be e coli. That is hardly evidence of abuse"

Nancy showing photo of Haleigh with the black eye.
Nov 6th 2008 incident,She's got the school report written saying cut nose at playground,falling off the monkey bars.
She's questioning Kim about what she said it being abuse.Kim is talking about the er visit and Nancy said her stomache was because of ecoli,that spelling is wrong,I'll edit it later.

and on the ER slip posted in left corner says Nov 6th

Wow...the injuries were reportedly documented by the school as a result of a fall from the monkey bars? Wonder if this is true.

(ETA: At least the cut on the nose was documented, don't know if all injuries were recorded. Attorney alleges that she appeared to have injuries greater than just the cut later in the week)

Nancy also held up the "report" from the school and asked if the nurse and teachers were in on it too, a cover up, I guess. But I want to say THIS:

I worked for a school and YES, they cover up and they make stuff up and they LIE. Some of them should have been arrested and a friend of mine who also worked where I did ended up calling the authorities on them. It was BAD and I have no reason to doubt that "stuff" goes on in other schools also.

My opinion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member