Backward State - Reverse Speeech Analysis of Ron and Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnHS

Reaction score
Website
www.backwardsate.com
The speech reversals from Misty (Croslin) Cummings and Ronald Cummings appear to indicate that they are being truthful in not only not knowing who abducted Haleigh, but also how someone could have done it while Misty slept only four feet away from Haleigh.

A couple of examples:
Misty (Cummings):

911 Call 2-10-09
Hi, I just woke up and my backdoor was all open, and I can't find my daughter.
God d*** it, they went through that door.

CBS - Early Show 2-17-09
(Question: And how is it she could have disappeared without you waking up?)
...I mean I was a little exhausted that morn, that night...
And I don't know about the source remove her.

CNN - Nancy Grace 2-21-09
Ronald Cummings:
(Please tell us what happened when you got home that night. I believe it was around three AM.)
Uh actually it was about 3:25 - 3:27
I was in shock.

Hear more audio here: Haleigh Cummings[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Thanks:) Are you also gonna do some on the others in this case? I find it interesting:)

Yes, please post more from the interviews. I am also interested in what you hear.
Thanks!

Thank you! I don't quite understand it, but it gives us another perspective. I'm going to look up Backwards speech now.:)

The speech reversals from Misty (Croslin) Cummings and Ronald Cummings appear to indicate that they are being truthful in not only not knowing who abducted Haleigh, but also how someone could have done it while Misty slept only four feet away from Haleigh.

A couple of examples:
Misty (Cummings):

911 Call 2-10-09
Hi, I just woke up and my backdoor was all open, and I can't find my daughter.
God d*** it, they went through that door.

CBS - Early Show 2-17-09
(Question: And how is it she could have disappeared without you waking up?)
...I mean I was a little exhausted that morn, that night...
And I don't know about the source remove her.

CNN - Nancy Grace 2-21-09
Ronald Cummings:
(Please tell us what happened when you got home that night. I believe it was around three AM.)
Uh actually it was about 3:25 - 3:27
I was in shock.

Hear more audio here: Haleigh Cummings[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I thought the second one sounded like " and I don't know about the source of removal".

Could you explain this to me a little bit... I've always heard that if you play "Strawberry Fields Forever" by the Beatles you hear "Paul is dead", is it like that?

Thank you Shawn I appreciate you time and dedication to this case :)

I'm concerned about Misti's statement "Dang I'm never going to get myself out of this." Any idea what she means?

Salem

Not a provable source or useful in a court of law.....IMO

No but neither is lie detection (by humans or machines), still ok to discuss, I hope.

Could you explain this to me a little bit... I've always heard that if you play "Strawberry Fields Forever" by the Beatles you hear "Paul is dead", is it like that?
The Beatles and other musicians intentionally insert reversed audio into their music. This is called backmasking and is totally different from the natural phenomena of Reverse Speech. Although reverse speech does occur in music as well. David J. Oates discovered reverse speech more than 25 years ago.

His site: http://.com/home.htm

The Beatles and other musicians intentionally insert reversed audio into their music. This is called backmasking and is totally different from the natural phenomena of Reverse Speech. Although reverse speech does occur in music as well. David J. Oates discovered reverse speech more than 25 years ago.

His site: http://.com/home.htm

I can't listen to audio from my computer with any kind of clarity, but I really wish I could. This is interesting. Is this something that we pick up on subconsciously like body language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj