975 users online (170 members and 805 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #2

Please continue here:

Newbies.....

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Link to Prior Thread
    FL-Adji Desir - 6 year old Florida boy missing 1/10/09
    Last edited by KateB; 04-04-2015 at 11:49 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    Thank you, Christine! Wow, Adji has a second thread now. Good boy!

Adji, you are not forgotten and you are loved.

Thanks, Christine!!

Glad Adji has a thread #2! Thanks!!! Still thinking about him.

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho4Groenes View Post
    Glad Adji has a thread #2! Thanks!!! Still thinking about him.
    Adji's in my prayers every night... Is there any news to report?
    I e-mailed the Tyra Banks Show (I know!) but at this point I'm desperate for someone to pick this story up.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfoHn...layer_embedded

I saw this video this am. Sorry if everyone has seen it.

Gosh his little face just tugs at my heart strings. I wish I could have picked him up and sat him in my lap and rocked him. Come home soon Adji, your Momma and Gramma need home baby boy.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

I thought about Adji when I stopped by a roadside stand yesterday to buy my fruit and vegetables for the week.

I made a comment about how fresh the tomatoes were and the old couple selling them told me a story about going to Immokolee every week to buy fresh vegetables to resell. The tomatoes were just picked.
    We talked about little Adji and they knew about his disappearance. They had watched the story on NG and they were familiar with that area.

In FL, everywhere you go, you can see people selling produce by the road or in little roadside markets.
    How many people go in and out of Immokolee every week for small type operations like this?
    I can't help thinking that one of these frequent visitors saw him by the highway and picked him up not realizing he had a disability.
    Maybe they needed help with selling their produce and thought he would be young enough to groom?

You can tell I hope he is alive and being cared for and will be found by someone who has seen his face on tv or a poster and remembers him.

~
    ~ Beating the drum of awareness ~

Quote Originally Posted by Gracenote View Post
    Thank you, Christine! Wow, Adji has a second thread now. Good boy!
    So small compared to Haleigh and Caylee. I think in the first 48 hours of Haleigh she had 30 some threads already.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

Quote Originally Posted by thefragile7393 View Post
    So small compared to Haleigh and Caylee. I think in the first 48 hours of Haleigh she had 30 some threads already.
    I wish Adji had more threads (meaning more attention to his case), but every little bit hopefully will help bring him home...

I wish he did too.He looks like a sweet little boy.I will help to keep Adji's story out there and keep him bumped up.
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    Adji's in my prayers every night... Is there any news to report?
    I e-mailed the Tyra Banks Show (I know!) but at this point I'm desperate for someone to pick this story up.
    Hey, if she runs Adji's story, I'll watch her show everyday from now on. Good job!
    Adji Desir-Last seen 1/10/09 at Farm Worker's Village in Immokalee, Fl. height--3' weight-45 lbs- blue shirt w/thin yellow stripes, blue shorts w/flamingos. Developmentally disabled w/ limited vocabulary. Collier County Sheriff's Office (239) 793-9300 or (239) 774-4434

Quote Originally Posted by drumstick View Post
    I thought about Adji when I stopped by a roadside stand yesterday to buy my fruit and vegetables for the week.

I made a comment about how fresh the tomatoes were and the old couple selling them told me a story about going to Immokolee every week to buy fresh vegetables to resell. The tomatoes were just picked.
    We talked about little Adji and they knew about his disappearance. They had watched the story on NG and they were familiar with that area.

In FL, everywhere you go, you can see people selling produce by the road or in little roadside markets.
    How many people go in and out of Immokolee every week for small type operations like this?
    I can't help thinking that one of these frequent visitors saw him by the highway and picked him up not realizing he had a disability.
    Maybe they needed help with selling their produce and thought he would be young enough to groom?

You can tell I hope he is alive and being cared for and will be found by someone who has seen his face on tv or a poster and remembers him.

~
    I hope so much that it will turn out to be something like you theorize, and that he will still come home safely. I am trying really hard to hang onto hope. I had so much hope at first. I do a search with his name everyday hoping to see a new news article, and it has gone from finding news under the headings on the side...last hour...last day...past week...now we're barely hanging on to past month..I think I know the names of every family member going back 5 generations on some of these cases, including their favorite flavors of ice cream. Surely there is a little room for Adji.
    Adji Desir-Last seen 1/10/09 at Farm Worker's Village in Immokalee, Fl. height--3' weight-45 lbs- blue shirt w/thin yellow stripes, blue shorts w/flamingos. Developmentally disabled w/ limited vocabulary. Collier County Sheriff's Office (239) 793-9300 or (239) 774-4434

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by patches38 View Post
    I hope so much that it will turn out to be something like you theorize, and that he will still come home safely. I am trying really hard to hang onto hope. I had so much hope at first. I do a search with his name everyday hoping to see a new news article, and it has gone from finding news under the headings on the side...last hour...last day...past week...now we're barely hanging on to past month..I think I know the names of every family member going back 5 generations on some of these cases, including their favorite flavors of ice cream. Surely there is a little room for Adji.
    Me too. I think I will set aside some time today to go back through all the posts and see if anything stands out. My problem is I am not at all good at sleuthing, not like so many members here. I wouldn't know a clue if it rode past me on a bicycle. But, it can't hurt. They haven't found him dead yet, so there is an equally good chance that Adji is out there alive. Hope is not a bad thing and all the love and prayers the members here pour out for him is such a beautiful thing.

Adji, you are not forgotten and you are loved.

Has Greta done anything on Adji's story?

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by gracenote View Post
    me too. I think i will set aside some time today to go back through all the posts and see if anything stands out. My problem is i am not at all good at sleuthing, not like so many members here. i wouldn't know a clue if it rode past me on a bicycle. but, it can't hurt. They haven't found him dead yet, so there is an equally good chance that adji is out there alive. Hope is not a bad thing and all the love and prayers the members here pour out for him is such a beautiful thing.
    lol!!

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast