CA Refused To Watch Caylee for PR Trip Around Same Time KC's Googles?? Motive!

karenz

Reaction score
I had never heard that CA had refused to watch Caylee within the same time frame KC did her evil Googling.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18965454/detail.html

"Her 22nd birthday didn't seem so special either, but was riddled with dark thoughts. Investigators said, on St. Patrick's Day last year, she Googled "how to make Chloroform," "neck breaking," "shovel," "household weapons," and "self defense." Two days after her birthday, she researched household ingredients used to make chloroform, missing children's websites and Googled the 100th episode of the TV show One Tree Hill, where the plotline included a nanny kidnapping a toddler.

Investigators believe, at this time last year, she could've been hatching her plan to kill Caylee. Her mother had just refused to babysit Caylee while Casey wanted vacation with friends in Puerto Rico."

I think this is a strong motive that further digs the hole for KC.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this and can we use our websleuthing skills to try to find the docs that state CA told KC "No" on the PR trip (maybe texts?) and try to to tie them into the 3/19/08 date of the searches?

I have never heard this either. I agree that this would play strongly into the motive possibilities.

Aren't we expecting (hoping) for a doc dump soon? Maybe there will be some interviews in it that document this? Probably wishful thinking on my part....I just want a doc dump! :)

The first mention of Puerto Rico in texts between KC and Amy is May 6 when KC says "We will celebrate Puerto Rican style this summer. Ha ha." Later that same day they discuss getting bikini waxes before the trip. So it is clear they were thinking about the trip - which did not take place until early July - back in early May. But was it really a topic for discussion two months prior to that, and less than a month after KC started dating Ric?

Good detective work. I think you're right about the trip and threats from CA not to support the trip were additional motives, along KC's plans to get control of the house/property so that she would never have to work in a job that was beneath her self-image. That's evidenced by having her friend move in without her parent's knowledge. Another plan gone off the rails.

IMO...

Reading the texts, Amy, Tony R., and others, show that Casey was having trouble getting OUT. Her plans had fallen through with Tony R. a few times because of no sitter. We heard Ricardo say Caylee often spent the night with Casey. Seems to me, inventing an evening job, and Zanny the Nanny, was Caseys only way to get out of that house and away from Cindys prying eyes...

If Caylee really died solely as a result of not having a babysitter for her mother's vacation, then KC is an even bigger monster than I could have ever imagined. I am one of the few that still hoped Caylee's death was accidental, but the more evidence is released, the less likely that looks. Our hearts keep breaking for this baby over and over again.

IMO...

Reading the texts, Amy, Tony R., and others, show that Casey was having trouble getting OUT. Her plans had fallen through with Tony R. a few times because of no sitter. We heard Ricardo say Caylee often spent the night with Casey. Seems to me, inventing an evening job, and Zanny the Nanny, was Caseys only way to get out of that house and away from Cindys prying eyes...

Poor RM. He seemed to be OK with Caylee being around and KC still dogged and used him and left for a man that didn't want her daughter.

I thought I heard this morning on the Today show that there is supposed to be more docs released today. They were talking about the defense trying to show a 'softer' side of KC. I've never posted a link, I'll try to post the link from the Today Show.

Poor RM. He seemed to be OK with Caylee being around and KC still dogged and used him and left for a man that didn't want her daughter.

But in the end, Tony cooperated, and did so willingly (and seemingly fully and swiftly), giving Caylee at least a shot at justice. He might not have been ready for kids, but I don't think he disliked Caylee at all. I always felt like he didn't get a fair shake about that:(

I know how he feels. I love kids deeply, but I'm not ready for them yet.

I wonder about whether Cindy said no to watching Caylee...I can see that happening, and it seems like a viable (for Casey) motive, on top of everything else.

They were talking about the defense trying to show a 'softer' side of KC.

*snipped*

IMO, there is no softer side of this monster.

When the story first came out and there was hope in my heart that the child was indeed with someone else for whatever reason, I thought KC was a beautiful girl.

The more evidence mounted, the uglier she got in my eyes, and I think many people feel the same way.

Which makes me realize how true the saying is that beauty is on the inside.

No matter what she looks like, or how pretty someone thinks this girl is, she is the devil brought to life, and my stomach turns whenever I see any photos of her.

I know your signature reads "Love everybody" :)

I am still hating KC, though. I am frightened that I always will.

Seebra, I got my signature from Big & Rich, they usually say that at some point when preforming. I can assure you that does not pertain to the monster KC. I also agree with you, you can roll a turd in powder sugar...it doesn't make it a jelly donut. There will never be anything 'soft' about her and like you the more evidence that comes out the uglier she gets.

Maybe I should clarify my signature...murderers of children, rapist, SO etc... do not qualify for love....

I don't think PR per se had anything to do with the demise of Caylee. I think that KC had a huge list of grievances, all of which had to do more with Cindy rather than Caylee. I think that Caylee's death was the result of KC's hatred of Cindy (and to a much lesser degree, George) and her way to hurt Cindy in a way that she would never recover from. Spiteful b##ch she is.

Perhaps I should post this in the Q&A thread but has anyone found evidence or a conversation of Casey stating that she was not going to PR and if so, when did this happen and what reason did she give?

I have never been 100% convinced that Casey had any real intention of going to Puerto Rico. This may have just been a money making scheme for Casey. She bought the plane tickets for the others with Cindy's credit card and then took their cash as payment. Plus she got to drive Amy's car while she was gone and found Amy's checkbook and used that money as well.

I thought I heard this morning on the Today show that there is supposed to be more docs released today. They were talking about the defense trying to show a 'softer' side of KC. I've never posted a link, I'll try to post the link from the Today Show.
The defense may be trying to create a "softer" side to Casey, however, this is going to be a looong trial, and I believe she will crack under the pressure sitting in court day after day. At that point everyone, jurors included, will see the real Casey. At least I hope so!

I have never been 100% convinced that Casey had any real intention of going to Puerto Rico. This may have just been a money making scheme for Casey. She bought the plane tickets for the others with Cindy's credit card and then took their cash as payment. Plus she got to drive Amy's car while she was gone and found Amy's checkbook and used that money as well.

I am not a KC supporter but I can't shake the feeling that CA is indirectly involved in pushing KC over the deep end. She forced KC to keep the child and then basically "punished" her for getting pregnant. This behavior is so controlling that it ended up making KC resent Caylee and CA.

I think society as a whole need to stop making single mothers feel as though they should be "punished" for choosing life over abortion. CA definately did not help KC in that aspect although it is evident that she loved Caylee.

I am not a KC supporter but I can't shake the feeling that CA is indirectly involved in pushing KC over the deep end. She forced KC to keep the child and then basically "punished" her for getting pregnant. This behavior is so controlling that it ended up making KC resent Caylee and CA.

I think society as a whole need to stop making single mothers feel as though they should be "punished" for choosing life over abortion. CA definately did not help KC in that aspect although it is evident that she loved Caylee.

Not to mention she "Wanted" Caylee for herself and yet "FORCED" Casey to take responsibility for Caylee. She also told many people she would TAKE Caylee for herself and then also told people she could not AFFORD to keep Caylee. She also tells people that she only wanted Caylee for herself and Casey could leave at any point but yet REFUSED to babysit Caylee sometimes. She would at times take her no problem and then at other times berate KC and harrass her to come home and watch her kid.

SO WHICH IS IT CINDY?

I was a very young mother and had my son at 16 years of age, my mother allowed me to go out with friends and finsish school - my mother understood my young mind and how it felt and so she took her grandson no problem no guilt nothing and often I didn't have the need to go out with friends - we never had that guilt trip tug of war - I never had a reason to resent my child.

*I also want to add - that I worked from the age of 16 and contributed to our household.

KC had major problems. NO JOB, NO SITTER, NO MONEY, and a mother sending her mixed signals constantly.

This could be the case, or on the flip side, what if she originally did plan to go to PR and was pizzed when Cindy kept her from going by refusing to babysit Caylee. So she starts to plan Caylee's demise then, but then meets TonE and goes into Plan B regarding the PR trip (i.e. figuring out she could profit by not going). Then on June 16th when she couldn't get a hold of Cindy to babysit Caylee so she could be with TonE, she then did to Caylee what she originally planned before the PR trip.

Not to mention she "Wanted" Caylee for herself and yet "FORCED" Casey to take responsibility for Caylee. She also told many people she would TAKE Caylee for herself and then also told people she could not AFFORD to keep Caylee. She also tells people that she only wanted Caylee for herself and Casey could leave at any point but yet REFUSED to babysit Caylee sometimes. She would at times take her no problem and then at other times berate KC and harrass her to come home and watch her kid.

SO WHICH IS IT CINDY?

I was a very young mother and had my son at 16 years of age, my mother allowed me to go out with friends and finsish school - my mother understood my young mind and how it felt and so she took her grandson no problem no guilt nothing and often I didn't have the need to go out with friends - we never had that guilt trip tug of war - I never had a reason to resent my child.

*I also want to add - that I worked from the age of 16 and contributed to our household.

KC had major problems. NO JOB, NO SITTER, NO MONEY, and a mother sending her mixed signals constantly.

This explains why sometimes KC ignores her parents in court. Not to defend KC but this is definately emotional abuse. CA's behavior was contributory to this "perfect storm" that ended with poor Caylee being murdered. No wonder her sweet eyes were so sad sometimes. I'm sure she heard those arguments between KC and CA regarding her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back