2009.03.20 Document Release

thank you SO much for posting, takenote!!

here is some more pages 1-4
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18973755/detail.html

page 1 orange county sheriffs office forensics section
report of crime scene investigation

page 2 cameron, Jeff H. Shirley P interviews

page 3 interview with Charles C. , Debbie B., Melina C.

page 4 interview with brad conway and Dominic Casey

angelwhocares and others have been updating the daily thread as well :)

Thanks so much, TakeNote!
Good grief, how will i get my house cleaned up today!??? :dance:

DC's interview. Pure gold. Thank you.

OMG, DC was still working for Casey when he conducted his search. He only terminated his contract with the Baez lawfirm in October. He worked/is working in seperate letters of engagement for George and Cindy, and then one for Casey. However he claims not to have any contact with Casey since the 12th.

What is the frozen snake about??

when you find something good :) dont forget to start a thread on it....so we can all share in it :)

Don't forget to break out specific topics into threads of their own, OR find previous discussion and bump. Much easier to find information later and during trial for reference if it is on it's own thread as opposed to buried in multiple topics in one thread.
thanks.

Got a new job today! (Finally!), It's the first day of spring! (Yipee!), And I come home to a doc dump! (Life doesn't get any better!!)

In the just released interview with Shirley P. (Cindy's mom), Shirley said Cindy told her "If I have to sell this house and get an apartment I'll take care of Caylee." (p. 5174)

Seems like a tie in to KC's stories about Cindy selling the house to her...

Page 44, Shirley is talking about how mean Rick was being in his blog per what Cindy told her. LE is sticking up for him saying he wasn't being mean spirited and what he saw was true.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0320/18973896.pdf

ETA: so GA throwing his dad through the window is true? Interesting.

It sure is. I also found this very interesting from SP's iv...

YM - What did she tell you?

SP - Well she said, "I would, I couldn't have a, a credit card with that much". And I said "Well Cindy, she could have made up other cards with your names on them". I mean George was doing that. (page 25)

(Page 5182) Shirley P: "I don't not want to think that Casey, or that Caylee isn't alive, but I just wondered if she hated her mom more than she loved Caylee."

I find it strange in CC's interview when they ask for name and date of birth CC says CC and "Sept, um not September, July..." What is up with that?!

P.6 of CC's interview-Casey said she and her mom were always at each other's throats. Ironic use of terms, considering LA's assertion that CA had her hands around KC's neck during the BIG fight...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back