2008.08.21 Shirley P (Cindy's mom) Interview

The highlights of what I noted from the interview are:

LE states what her son Rick posted online is true. ETA: Rick posted that he got all his info from his mom....and yet....

Shirley reluctantly talks about Casey being 7 months pregnant at Ricks wedding. Dances around the topic of GA throwing his dad through a window. Denies knowledge of a fight happening between CA and KC on June 15th. Expresses concern that CA will find out about her telling LE about GA's gambling and financial problems.

I love Shirley, she cracks me up to no end. The I have a cat?, the power problems and the accident, what accident?!!! convo was funny. I think she's between a rock and a hard place. I loved how gentle LE was with her and how they helped her with her fuse box.

OH! And I completely busted out laughing when Shirley stated (paraphraising) that it might do Casey good to get beat by a jail woman. lololol.

I love me some Shirley.

I just LOVE Shirley. Just from the interview-----I felt like I was sittin there with her.

What a shame that this sweet ole lady was drug into KC's web. I saw the sweetness of lil baby Caylee and I have made it thru all the mire and scum of this family to the other end of this chain-----sweetness-----pure sweetness. Some day they will meet again.

My heart breaks for this woman. I think of my own grandmother, and how I would do anything to keep her safe and protected. How could Casey steal from her grandparents? A person who does that could do anything...

Why do we have 2 Shirley threads?

Never mind-------read in other thread---need to be 2.

I Have A Cat?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I thought this was hysterical too. Someone pointed out to me that she was just reminding the investigators where they left off. She frequently needed help getting back on track:)

My heart breaks for this woman. I think of my own grandmother, and how I would do anything to keep her safe and protected. How could Casey steal from her grandparents? A person who does that could do anything...

and didnt she have the nerve to tell her gramma that she will come up and clean as a means of restitution? the nerve

and didnt she have the nerve to tell her gramma that she will come up and clean as a means of restitution? the nerve

I noticed that also - how could offering to come to clean her house possibly have made up for sneaking into her grandmother's purse while she was invited into their home and then using it as an opportunity to steal from her. Casey truly has no boundaries or understanding of consequences. Her thinking: You have it, I want it, therefore it is mine! This is just another example of how unlikeable she will appear before a jury.

Oh yea, she would have cleaned all right! She would have cleaned the poor woman out. I agree that Shirley seems like a real sweetie, and a smart one too.

I love this lady, I pray she is doing well. I found it sad when she said CA had gone to a councelor and was advised to kick KC out and make her get on her own but said she just couldn't do that so she quit going to the councelor. In hind sight CA must spend time wondering how things would have been if she would have filed for Custody of Caylee and followed the councelor's advice for KC. I would have been kicked out of my folk's house way before I could run up $45,000 in CC debt in their name.

After the accident...

Accident?

What accident?

Accident?

Did you say accident?

What accident?

About the accident...

Accident?

(who's on first routine right there...)

My favorite line is..."If you got a big flashlight. You can come in." Wish I had thought of it! LOL

After the accident...

Accident?

What accident?

Accident?

Did you say accident?

What accident?

About the accident...

Accident?

(who's on first routine right there...)

Lol, I got a chuckle out of that one. LE got so excited over that.

Oh yea, she would have cleaned all right! She would have cleaned the poor woman out. I agree that Shirley seems like a real sweetie, and a smart one too.
She is one smart cookie. I wish they had gotten to interview her like this a month earlier. I feel so for LE as well. They wanted to find anyone who could get to Casey and find where little Caylee was.

From SP's interview:

'YM: Oh, so she called you?

SP: No. She'd come. I was sitting in the bathroom.

YM: Okay.'

I just love SP. She tells it like it is. Great lady!

I would have loved to have seen Yuri's face right then. :laugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back