Identified! CA - San Joaquin Co., WhtFem 320UFCA, 29-41, Gorilla hiking boots, Mar'95 - Amanda Lynn Schumann Deza

dimples37398

Reaction score
I don't know if this is a good match or not as there are not hardly any details about Jean white Foley, or her husband who disappeared at the same time but is not listed as a missing person that I could find and is wanted by the FBI according to the Charley Project site for her.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/foley_jean.html

The doe listed here was found 3-29-95 and was found in a abandoned refrigerator found in a ditch. I am assuming since quite a bit of info was released on the Jane Doe, that she wasn't real decomposed. They say date of death anywhere from 94- up to 1 month before she was found.

I am guessing it was closer to the time she was found and they are just trying to account for the fact that she was found in a fridge and maybe the fridge was plugged up somewhere to keep her cool?

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200300407S

What about this one? The missing date is shown as 3/11/95, which is only 18days prior to the discovery of the body, but she could have already been dead (and in the freezer) for quite a while before her body was put on the levee. Maybe the killer kept her disappearance to himself, until he moved the freezer to the levee (on the 11th?). Even though the dates are a little off she could still fit very well.

The main point about this missing woman is that she has an engagement ring ON HER RIGHT RING FINGER in her missing photo,which leads me to think she's a good possiblity for the DOE. She also has the 'look' of someone upper class who'd have manicures, perfect teeth, etc. and looks young enough to have been wearing the clothing described in the DOE information.

What do you think?

Rachel Lucinda Jones
DOB 6/6/67
http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=2749507500789
ring-woman copy.jpg

What about this one? The missing date is shown as 3/11/95, which is only 18days prior to the discovery of the body, but she could have already been dead (and in the freezer) for quite a while before her body was put on the levee. Maybe the killer kept her disappearance to himself, until he moved the freezer to the levee (on the 11th?). Even though the dates are a little off she could still fit very well.

The estimated date of death is Summer of 1994.....
Here's what the Doe Network says;

The victim was discovered on March 29, 1995 in Holt, San Joaquin County, California.
Estimated date of death: Summer of 1994
Death Cause: Head trauma with a blunt object.
State of Remains: Decomposed, Skeletal, adipocerous

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 29 - 41 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"-5'7"; 110 - 130 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Strawberry blond/red hair. Eye color unknown. No visible tattoos or scars. Her nails were manicured.
Clothing: She looked as if she had been dressed to go to an outdoor event. Blue sweatshirt, "Levi" shorts a size 30-32, "Victoria Secret" brand bra (size 34B), Fruit of the Loom T-shirt, trendy multi-colored knee-high socks with toes, and "Gorilla" brand hiking boots worth approximately $120.00 in 1996.
Jewelry: A wedding ring was found on her right hand and authorities believe that she may have been estranged, separated, or divorced from her husband.
Also a leather band found that detectives believe was a part of a charm necklace. The ornaments that would have been laced on the necklace were found in the victim's pocket. Investigators believe that she quite possibly had her necklace broken in the scuffle and collected the ornaments and placed them into her pocket before she was murdered.

Dentals: Available Teeth practically perfect with only a few filling
DNA: Available

Adipocere (adipocerous) is a water-insoluble material consisting mostly of saturated fatty acids. It is formed by the slow hydrolysis of fats in decomposing material such as a human cadaver by action of anaerobic bacteria. The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed cask, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Corpses of infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[1] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.

I believe we should be looking for a missing female in 1994 or early 1995. I wish there was a sketch or reconstruction to compare to, I'll see if I can locate one.

http://www.kcra.com/news/30414417/detail.html

17 Years Later, Cops Still Working Body-In-Fridge Case
Woman's Body Found In March 1995; Cold Case Detectives Still Investigating

POSTED: 10:52 pm PST February 8, 2012
UPDATED: 8:50 am PST February 9, 2012

STOCKTON, Calif. (KCRA) -- Detectives on Wednesday said they have plenty of evidence in a 17-year-old cold case from Stockton, but they still can't identify the woman whose body was found in a refrigerator so many years ago.

The woman's body was discovered in March 1995, stuffed inside a refrigerator tied shut and laying in a canal.

"Her hands are taped, her mouth is taped with a sock in her mouth, and it's black electrician's tape," said San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office Assistant Sheriff John Huber.

Does this doe have a NamUS profile?

I wish they would release drawings/reconstructions of this doe. By the sound of it, the doe seemed to be in a rather well preserved state...don't know why they wouldn't circulate a reconstructed image of her!

Here is a link about the case with images of where the body was found and personal items found on the Jane doe:

http://justthefactsmag.com/cold-case-jane-doe-57/

Evidence suggests that the murder occurred in 1994, so the Doe had been dumped for sometime before being discovered.

I wish there was more info on this doe, and I think for this case to get anywhere, they really need a reconstruction of her!

Her nails in the picture are bitten down to the skin...Rachel is one of those cases where I really wish we had more info.

There certainly appears to be a similar ring on her right ring finger. Sizes match up well. Stockton, CA in 1995 was where the Speed Freak killers were, right? Maybe ask the guy who is giving info. Shermantine? He might recognize her.

jmo

I think Rachel would be a plausible match. My only concern is that she had a scar on her right cheek whereas this Doe did not have any scarring.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back