819 users online (124 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What is Misty Hiding?

Voters
557. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. She wasn't home.

207 37.16%
  • 2. She had an unknown visitor.

125 22.44%
  • 3. She did something to Haleigh

61 10.95%
  • 4. She is covering for Ron.

91 16.34%
  • 5. She isn't hiding anything, her inconsistencies don't mean much.

73 13.11%

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What is Misty hiding, IF anything?

I thought I was ask and get some feedback to see if there is a general consensus either way about Misty and her inconsistencies.

Quote Originally Posted by nnglas View Post
    I thought I was ask and get some feedback to see if there is a general consensus either way about Misty and her inconsistencies.

Hi! I couldn't choose...I'm not a very good sleuther apparently. I think all of those, imo, are possible, and I just can't commit to just one theory right now...not yet. Hopefully something will give soon! Thanks for the poll, I love 'em!
    Last edited by Sunburst70791; 03-21-2009 at 04:57 PM. Reason: sp

texasmommy39 is offline Truly intelligent people have far more questions than they ever have answers.
    I vote her ignorance of inches compared to feet

I'm going with 2 & 3. Haleigh saw something she shouldn't have and Misty made sure Haleigh couldn't talk about it. This is the first real opinion I have had about what happened in this case since it started! So.... I'm reserving my right to change my mind in the future

Salem

The poll only lets you select one option and I feel that maybe she had a couple of visitors, maybe one that Ronald would not approve of being there. I also feel that maybe she went out that night with her visitors and one of them came back for Haleigh.

Or, Haleigh seen the one visitor that was not supposed to be there and Misty was so scared of Ronald that she sent Haleigh away somewhere or..I don't want to say it, but you can follow. So, I didn't vote yet, not sure where I stand. I would pick 1 and 2. and would add the known visitor.

1. She wasn't home.
    2. She had an unknown visitor.

Hi nnglas, I voted for number #1 as of today. I've had that feeling for a very long time but it's just a feeling an opinion based on what I know today.

I will change my opinion to number #2 if the person that is thought to have been in the home is verified.

I will change my opinion to #4 if we get verification.

I won't change my opinion about #5 more than likely, I think if LE is telling me that her inconsistancies are presenting a problem at this moment and they state she is the key in media...I"m going with that one.

I didn't select # 3 because of her multiple LDT's that she has claimed to have taken. Since it's reported that LE and the FBI are involved in this, I find it hard that she could keep up a pretense this long given her young chronological age.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

I can't tell if Misty is really that dumb, or just really immature. I cannot believe that her parents allowed their 17 year old daughter to play house, mother and wife to an older man though. I think her immaturity is the reason Haleigh is gone. I don't buy for one minute that someone just came in there and took her unless Misty was so drugged up that she didn't wake up. I lived in a trailer when I was younger and you can hear every step that is made in one of those. From the video of the place that I saw it seems like the back door was squeaky as well. I think Misty definitely knows more than she is telling.

I think Misty had a visitor, I'm leaning towards her cousin JO. Weather Misty was involved with the disappearance of Haleigh, not sure yet. Weather she was home or not, not sure there either. The answer may possibly be a combination of the three.
    Actions speak louder than words!

"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end."~John Lennon

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."~Leo Tolstoy

I didn't vote due to the fact it could be any of the first four mentioned... IMHO.... #5 isn't applicable to what is going on with Misty Croslin Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by nnglas View Post
    I think it's #1, 2 or 3 ~ or a combination of those options. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    The poll only lets you select one option and I feel that maybe she had a couple of visitors, maybe one that Ronald would not approve of being there. I also feel that maybe she went out that night with her visitors and one of them came back for Haleigh.

Or, Haleigh seen the one visitor that was not supposed to be there and Misty was so scared of Ronald that she sent Haleigh away somewhere or..I don't want to say it, but you can follow. So, I didn't vote yet, not sure where I stand. I would pick 1 and 2. and would add the known visitor.

1. She wasn't home.
    2. She had an unknown visitor.
    I considered "unknown visitor" to mean unknown to us since she hasn't bothered to tell LE (or us).

My votes are for #3 and #4.

I voted she was covering for Ron. I was on the fence about this til I saw mthe Today show interview and at 7:04 when Misty is asked why there were inconsistancies, watch her left arm nudge Ron ever so slightly. That nudge to me says, "hey, you answer this, you put me in this position" she even looks at Ron for an answer before she says "I don't know."

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...8&sa=N&tab=wv#

link to video

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I'm going with 2 & 3. Haleigh saw something she shouldn't have and Misty made sure Haleigh couldn't talk about it. This is the first real opinion I have had about what happened in this case since it started! So.... I'm reserving my right to change my mind in the future

Salem
    Wow Salem, where has my brain been? I never gave that idea a thought. And, I believe Misty would be capable of trying to cover up something she did if it meant losing Ron. Thanks for placing that thought into the mix.
    azwriter
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Cool Misty Knows Ron is Hiding something

Quote Originally Posted by BloodHoundSleuther View Post
    I think Misty had a visitor, I'm leaning towards her cousin JO. Weather Misty was involved with the disappearance of Haleigh, not sure yet. Weather she was home or not, not sure there either. The answer may possibly be a combination of the three.
    Misty knows exactly what happened ,Ron is afraid to force it out because someway he is involved ,not with taking her, but knows this will reveal things he just cannot allow
    to be made public otherwise HE WOULD FORCE THIS OUT OF HER
    Everyday they let go by makes it more hopeless.I am confident they know she is dead otherwise they<ron>would push more.

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast