Poll: Who Do You Think Will Be The BEST Witness For The State???

Who Do You Think Will Be The State's Best Witness???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cayleefan

Reaction score
I think that George Anthony is probably the strongest witness so far. It's hard to say for sure. But, I'm putting all my cards on him. Who do YOU think it may be?:waitasec::yes::thumb::praying:

I voted GA based on his initial interviews with LE. I'm concerned, though, that he will not have the courage and strength to tell the truth which would surely bring an end to his marriage.

Out of these choices I voted GA, but I think the forensic witnesses will be the best.

KC's taped conversations with police, Fusian photos and text messages.

The fact that she never reported her child missing. Hands down, no explanation needed really....jmo.

I can't pick a combination of who, so I went with TonyL.

I think Tony will be the star witness due to his closeness with KC the days before and after Caylee was allegedly abducted.

ShirleyP takes second for me. She will show the state of mind and behaviors of KC's theivery/lies.

GA will be used if necessary. They will use his "fragile" state of mind to try and keep him from testifying...

I voted Lee because of the relationship he & KC seem to share. I believe she told him a lot, in her own backwards way :liar: , in the bedroom on 7-16. I also believe he's the one that erased info from the laptop. Whether he'll tell the truth on his own, or they will catch him in lies is another story. GA would be my second vote since he was a cop...he knows the ins & outs of LE & he knows his daughter :liar:

Definitely Tony. Once he explains the loooooong conversation on 6/15, plus the fact that he was the first to see KC WITHOUT her daughter, makes him the most important witness, IMO.

Darn it! I should've made one more option for forensics.:banghead:

IMO, actually they all have something to offer the prsecution of kc.
Each has a piece to the puzzle...........
TL phone calls, taped conversations!
GA/CA KNOWING decomp smell in car (cleaning, cover up & lies)
AH knew kc pretty well, she was a victim also of kc
Lee is like kc........wierd........he definately will hurt the defense! IMOO

I agree that the forensic testimony will collectively be the nail in Casey's coffin.

As far as individuals, I voted for Tony L. Even though he'd only known Casey for a short time, he was closest to her in the weeks before and following the crime. I think he will be a very straightforward witness. He was truly blindsided and horrified after learning Caylee had been missing, and I don't believe there is much love lost on his part.

Tony.

He heard Casey's rants about how she couldn't be around her family for another minute because of the fighting. He was the one to tell her she could stay over but that Caylee couldn't.

Tony talked to Casey both right before and right after she killed Caylee and could describe her stress before as well as her giddiness on Blockbuster night.

Those conversations with Casey on the last day Caylee was alive have yet to be revealed.

IMO, they will be significant.

IMO

The fact that she never reported her child missing. Hands down, no explanation needed really....jmo.

Out of the list, I would say GA or TL. GA because he testified before the GJ and he can't go changing his story now; he once had a conscience - hopefully he still does. TL because he witnessed her nightmares and nightsweats, etc. I think he has things to tell.

However, the one person left off the list that I think is the star witness is CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY! She is our little angel and it is hard to believe that after all those months, the flooding and decomp that the duct tape was still around attached to her hair. This could have left some wonderful evidence. So, my vote goes to CMA!

this is neither a who nor a witness.:waitasec:

i'm thinking george. just a feeling.

I voted TL because he was the one closest to KC at the time prior to and after the disappearance of Caylee. He can testify to KC's many lies regarding Caylee's whereabouts, KC's never mentioning anything about Caylee being missing, KC's behavior and emotional state (lack of). I would put AH as a close second for the above reasons. I would never consider GA, CA or LA as being in any way beneficial to the State as witnesses. They will just continue to lie as they have thus far. SP could go either way, but I think she will also join the A camp. JG would be beneficial, but not in a big way. Of course, the forensics are all important.

I didn't vote because I think it will be Annie D.

She, I think is the one who is going to blow the top off of the Zenaida F.G. story.

I think she is the one who knows that KC used this alias before and that KC actually IS ZFG. This will prove that there is not, nor was there ever a nanny who could have abducted Caylee. JMO

My next guess would be CA, not by any means wanting to help, but by just being her usual uncooperative self, the jury will see through her awful attempts at a cover up and it will make her and KC look very bad. She will actually help the prosecution in her attempt to help KC.

My vote--Casey, CMA, on tape, on video, in person. Her convo with police insisting that she last saw Caylee at the Sawgrass, where she'd left her many times with the trusted ZFG, recounting her convo with Caylee just the day before, about shoes and books.... Her what a waste phone call to the family. Her being SOOOO fhrushtrated in jail.... Watching her sit in the courtroom.... She always has been and always will be the best witness for the prosecution!

Why no Annie D. on this poll?

She would have been my vote too.

LE held back some of her interviews and she actually slept at KC's house while she was out on bond. IMO she must have lots of info.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that she may have worked undercover for LE on that sleepover or at least at some point wore a wire for them just like TL did.

She has info and LE hasn't handed it over yet, I think it will turn out to be important to the case. Do you have similar thoughts about Annie D?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back